Author Topic: What do you think guys...  (Read 904 times)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
What do you think guys...
« on: August 07, 2007, 07:43:54 PM »
Should we lay off Bitchfury for a while?  He melted down so much today I actually started to feel sorry for him.  We have been destroying this pathetic kid on a daily basis.  Should we keep humiliating him or give him a rest?

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
Re: What do you think guys...
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 08:03:29 PM »
As long as it's all in good fun and it doesn't get personal, everyone could use a good ribbing. Don't spend all your time breaking his balls though, mine might start to miss you. What's liek it being asked wether or not you need a highchair at the table when you go out to eat anyway? Might want to invest into some growth before too long. I hear life is short but in your case, it hits a little below the belt. Or would that be gut level on most of us getbiggers?!  ;D :P

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 08:06:44 PM »
As long as it's all in good fun and it doesn't get personal, everyone could use a good ribbing. Don't spend all your time breaking his balls though, mine might start to miss you. What's liek it being asked wether or not you need a highchair at the table when you go out to eat anyway? Might want to invest into some growth before too long. I hear life is short but in your case, it hits a little below the belt. Or would that be gut level on most of us getbiggers?!  ;D :P

hahah!

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 10:40:28 PM »
Should we lay off Bitchfury for a while?  He melted down so much today I actually started to feel sorry for him.  We have been destroying this pathetic kid on a daily basis.  Should we keep humiliating him or give him a rest?

no don't lay off this POS; it's too funny watching him self destruct into a flurry of multi-paragraph explanations of why the internet doesn't bother him.
I'm Nick's role model!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 10:43:51 PM »
no don't lay off this POS; it's too funny watching him self destruct into a flurry of multi-paragraph explanations of why the internet doesn't bother him.

hahahahah, you're right, this cum guzzling dormitory shut in is just too fun to fucck with. ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 10:58:22 PM »
hahaha, my fan club is collaborating in yet another vain attempt to get at me through words on a monitor screen!  ::)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 11:00:05 PM »
hahaha, my fan club is collaborating in yet another vain attempt to get at me through words on a monitor screen!  ::)

Why are you posting on an internet message board at 2 AM (your local time)?????????????????

:-\

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 11:02:01 PM »
Why are you posting on an internet message board at 2 AM (your local time)?????????????????

:-\

Why do you keep asking the same question?  :-\

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2007, 11:04:11 PM »
Why do you keep asking the same question?  :-\

Because I find it odd that someone is so addicted to the internet that they forego sleep and other, more profitable activities.

Are you that much of a glutton for getting destroyed that you have to keep logging on here? :-*