Author Topic: Christianity finds a fulcrum in Asia  (Read 772 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Christianity finds a fulcrum in Asia
« on: August 08, 2007, 12:23:08 PM »
http://atimes.com/atimes/China/IH07Ad03.html

Not that I'm a huge Christian or church goer, but as a massive bulwark against Islam..hell yeah...pass the snakes. And I even like Chinese food.....

Ten thousand Chinese become Christians each day, according to a stunning report by the National Catholic Reporter's veteran correspondent John Allen, and 200 million Chinese may comprise the world's largest concentration of Christians by mid-century, and the largest missionary force in history. [1] If you read a single news article about China this year, make sure it is this one.

I suspect that even the most enthusiastic accounts err on the downside, and that Christianity will have become a Sino-centric......................

L

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Christianity finds a fulcrum in Asia
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 12:43:15 PM »
We get China and the muslims get all of Europe

S

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 12:55:36 PM »
yeah....not sure thats a good deal.
L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 05:00:34 PM »
Christian charities do a lot of good work in asia and africa, gotta give them that.

Islam is more concerned about submission and boys getting circumcision. Also, countries like Saudia Arabia, UAE(Dubai) are slave traders.. I think HBO did a special on arabs kidnapping poor children from slums in India, Bangladesh, Vietnam and Pakistan and stealing their kidneys, making them into camel jockeys. It was on that show with Bryant Gumble. Pretty shocking stuff.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 07:48:06 PM »
Actually Muslims as part of their religion are supposed to give to charity. There was a Muslim working here who did it.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 02:03:12 AM »
Actually Muslims as part of their religion are supposed to give to charity. There was a Muslim working here who did it.

Yeah, muslim-only charities.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 06:53:59 AM »
Which do such wonderful things, like providing education....in how to emplace IED's. Or giving every kid a suicide vest or every adult a fresh new AK-47. Plus during Ramadan, only if your good, u might get an RPG-7. WORTHLESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
L