Author Topic: HELP OUT ONE OF YOUR OWN....i need your votes!  (Read 8912 times)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Re: HELP OUT ONE OF YOUR OWN....i need your votes!
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2007, 05:33:07 AM »
Michael, I've busted your balls in good fun, but you've made great improvements from lookin' like a fat fuck to lookin' like you can stand on stage.

You need to make more improvement because not much was changed from your first contest to your second. Nevertheless, good job!

Xecutioner

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2007, 05:39:01 AM »
You've got another vote. :)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2007, 05:42:03 AM »
Some poll. ::) Mike is the leader with a whopping 9 votes.
The House that Ruth built

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2007, 06:43:37 AM »
Scott Markey
Big Nav
gordiano
Pollux
CSwol
Honour
bassmaster
Xecutioner.............. .......Thanks to all of you (it's not even the votes just having your support means a lot!)

very much appreciated

Mike                    (ps: and of course the head cheese Ron,his support is awesome!)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2007, 09:29:21 AM »
Dude, you really are dumb. SS has posted pics and the guy is VERY big.
funny how defensive this fag gets when Ive gotten along with mike and gave him props since day 1. ::)..........fucking whiny little bitch this Scott guy is.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2007, 10:16:13 AM »
Best Transformation get's in MD ..............(it would help out my PT to show clients my transformation in Muscular Developement)
vote for me................Thank You

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=11881

Gotcha bro.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2007, 02:53:24 PM »
You folks better vote for arvilla, every man that takes a cheap shot at arvilla, will be shot. Better yet i will kill your wife, and all of your friends, and burn your house down. So better vote for arvilla, or ill come back and kill everyone of you sons of bitches. >:(

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2007, 04:22:58 PM »
You folks better vote for arvilla, every man that takes a cheap shot at arvilla, will be shot. Better yet i will kill your wife, and all of your friends, and burn your house down. So better vote for arvilla, or ill come back and kill everyone of you sons of bitches. >:(

HMMMMMM................. .............i like it!

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2007, 04:25:26 PM »
HMMMMMM..............................i like it!

Michael, you are truly the epitome of florida white trash.
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2007, 04:38:26 PM »
hey mike you deserve it, it takes alot of guts to cut weight and give up the illisuion of a  fat covered muscle mass monster  and get down to see real deal.  i realized that a while back, hope i get near as results as u did. 

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2007, 04:42:08 PM »

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2007, 04:47:19 PM »
hey mike you deserve it, it takes alot of guts to cut weight and give up the illisuion of a  fat covered muscle mass monster  and get down to see real deal.  i realized that a while back, hope i get near as results as u did. 

I felt so secure being big ( i had been bouncing in nite-clubs since my 20's),giving up my security blanket (my bloated muscle mass) was very difficult,i was used to being big and intimidating (usually weighing around 270 lbs at 6 ft1")

to feel "small" was a big shock to the ego,i got over it fast tho once i got on stage

thanks for the kind words and i wish you all the best in your transformation!!

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2007, 07:53:22 PM »
I felt so secure being big ( i had been bouncing in nite-clubs since my 20's),giving up my security blanket (my bloated muscle mass) was very difficult,i was used to being big and intimidating (usually weighing around 270 lbs at 6 ft1")

to feel "small" was a big shock to the ego,i got over it fast tho once i got on stage

thanks for the kind words and i wish you all the best in your transformation!!

Yeah, I'll vouch for Mike on that. I thought he was going to have a nervous breakdown at least 4 or 5 times in the beginning, but say what you will about him, he is a warrior, he sucked it up & got the job done.................... .........Yeah what the hell. I'll vote for you too, ya big goof ;D ;D

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2007, 10:14:00 PM »
I don't know which idiot said it. but It takes far more than drugs to get ripped. Hard work, Dedication,
Strict dieting, suffering. Why do all you internet trolls contribute everyone who has had some success to drugs ? I know !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because you have never done it!!! Big mike backs his shit up ! I can't think of 5 other getbiggers who have. And please Fatfather do not post your blurry backyard furniture pics.
I'm talking about making a drastic change in your physique. Not getting fatter so you can measure it
over and over and over ....... On the discovery channel I've seen these documentary's on morbidly obese. Guess what ? there arms measure 21 inches as well. You can guess the other measurements.
Eating and being big and fat. Does not make you a bodybuilder.
Lesson 1....

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2007, 10:44:44 PM »
I don't know which idiot said it. but It takes far more than drugs to get ripped. Hard work, Dedication,
Strict dieting, suffering. Why do all you internet trolls contribute everyone who has had some success to drugs ? I know !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because you have never done it!!! Big mike backs his shit up ! I can't think of 5 other getbiggers who have. And please Fatfather do not post your blurry backyard furniture pics.
I'm talking about making a drastic change in your physique. Not getting fatter so you can measure it
over and over and over ....... On the discovery channel I've seen these documentary's on morbidly obese. Guess what ? there arms measure 21 inches as well. You can guess the other measurements.
Lesson 1....
meltdown # 38......

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2007, 04:37:22 AM »
Strict dieting, suffering.

You had to give up the "bone yogurt diet"?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2007, 04:52:35 AM »
Lesson 1....

please STFU this thread is about mike and not you.  you could cost him votes you idiot.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2007, 05:17:56 AM »
Lesson 1....

almost all the comments are positive, so why dont you stop bringing the drama? you know they call me the Shofield Kid, and thats not because im from scofield, i got that name because of my Smith andWesson , schofield model revolver, so better cool it sunny. you re holding on to your shit like it was money.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2007, 08:03:03 AM »

Yeah, I'll vouch for Mike on that. I thought he was going to have a nervous breakdown at least 4 or 5 times in the beginning, but say what you will about him, he is a warrior, he sucked it up & got the job done.................... .........Yeah what the hell. I'll vote for you too, ya big goof ;D ;D

THANKS LARRY!!!...........(as you all know Larry who only knew me from GET-BIG is the man who guided me through
pretty much everything/much thanks to that man!)

if it wasn't for GET-BIG a lot of positive things in my life would not have happened,so thanks to everyone that voted for me,.................and thanks to Ron for everything

Mike

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2007, 08:25:03 AM »
mike, i'd vote for you, except you went over to MD and told them all that getbig was a bunch of immature pricks, and that you preferred MD. 

You come back here begging for votes.  Shame on you.

Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2007, 09:24:11 AM »
mike, i'd vote for you, except you went over to MD and told them all that getbig was a bunch of immature pricks, and that you preferred MD. 

I thought the same thing myself.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2007, 10:36:24 AM »

I have called Get-Big "Home" for many years now ....................(how many im not even sure of)

when the "Laura bashing" was at it's height,i bitched over at MD about some of the people here

not the board................(thru this board i have met a ton of people,Special Ed, Lift Studios,Jimmy Mentis
Marty Vranicar, LLES and his family,Rocco,Renee and many many more)

this is my home................

PS: Scott Markey thanks for always having my back brother!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2007, 05:02:06 PM »

I have called Get-Big "Home" for many years now ....................(how many im not even sure of)

when the "Laura bashing" was at it's height,i bitched over at MD about some of the people here

not the board................(thru this board i have met a ton of people,Special Ed, Lift Studios,Jimmy Mentis
Marty Vranicar, LLES and his family,Rocco,Renee and many many more)

this is my home................

PS: Scott Markey thanks for always having my back brother!

You are a good guy Mike, but what you did was pretty low. I know "some" people on here were giving her a hard time, but to bash us all as a whole was not right. Your contest prep thread on here was huge, filled with props! That being said, I understand you were probably just pissed off at the time and it's not that big of a deal. You are smart enough to realize that what makes Getbig great is that people can express their opinions and just because 4 or 5 people were giving you shit should not negate the other many hundreds of people on here who show you respect. So don't let it happen again >:(  :)
E

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2007, 05:10:37 PM »

Is that what Michael did?

Damn, yo.  :-[