Author Topic: New Law for Black America  (Read 1163 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
New Law for Black America
« on: August 09, 2007, 12:10:14 AM »

Any Black person who kills another Black person (first-degree murder or a murder during the commission of a crime) should be automatically sentenced to life in prison with hard labor with no possibility for parole. 

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
Re: New Law for Black America
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 12:15:13 AM »
Please, please ... can we do the same with bigots  ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 05:39:43 AM »

No.

Black America needs this, because we're obviously failing with the whole 'Don't Hate Yourself' initiative. 

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 07:08:45 AM »
yea cause it's not as big of a deal if a black person kills a white person during a crime.fuchin moron.
DAWG

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 07:17:35 AM »
yea cause it's not as big of a deal if a black person kills a white person during a crime.fuchin moron.

You're talking about a relatively insignificant number vs something that happens way too often.

If you think about the Big Picture, though, a law like this could improve many things within a generation or two.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 07:27:42 AM »
You're talking about a relatively insignificant number vs something that happens way too often.

If you think about the Big Picture, though, a law like this could improve many things within a generation or two.

How about anyone that commits crimes gets killed?  ;D

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 08:11:12 AM »
How about anyone that commits crimes gets killed?  ;D

I think that this would help us keep the prison population down....WAY DOWN!  Only problem then is you have thousands of displaced workers, because they would be shutting down prisons like it was going out of style.  But I do think that our prison system is not "correctional."  It is more or less a boot camp for thugs.  They get more skills in prison then they would ever get on the street.  gangs in prison are more dangerous then on the street.  and when these guys are released...they teach the other thugs on streets to be more brutal and cut-throat....RANT.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 10:59:34 AM »

Did that shooting in Newark inspire this thread? Or am I projecting?

Actually, most crime should be intraracial since people usually live in ethnically homogeneous areas.  It's more of an anomaly when people kill outside of their race and there is a high incident rate of that occurring among black criminals.

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 11:04:21 AM »

Actually, most crime should be intraracial since people usually live in ethnically homogeneous areas.  It's more of an anomaly when people kill outside of their race and there is a high incident rate of that occurring among black criminals.

truth!  proximity helps out with that figure.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 02:16:54 PM »

Looks like the prime suspects (and likely killers) in the Newark case are Hispanic. 

The situation in New Orleans is what actually prompted me to post.  My sadness is trumped by my anger.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 03:52:03 PM »
Looks like the prime suspects (and likely killers) in the Newark case are Hispanic. 

The situation in New Orleans is what actually prompted me to post.  My sadness is trumped by my anger.

Yeah, I heard they caught the teen this morning,  but they weren't showing his face. I saw a pic of the 30 year old a few minutes ago.

My current job offers car service and my driver yesterday had his radio on NPR. They did an in-depth story about how high suicide rates are among the refugees. The reporter detailed how one camp was virtually sinking into madness and how the inhabitants were turning on each other. Everyone she spoke to had been robbed at least once and there was some psychopath going around slashing animals with razorblades and feeding them antifreeze. :( There were a few residents who had managed to get jobs, and even though they were making under $1000/month, neighbors turned on them.