Author Topic: 3rd Annual Shawn Ray Pro Fitness CHOC Golf Invitational  (Read 3154 times)

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
3rd Annual Shawn Ray Pro Fitness CHOC Golf Invitational
« on: August 09, 2007, 11:32:30 AM »
Let me know with a response if your interested in Playing, so I can send the follow up info in my next release of information. Thanks,
Shawn

VYO Tech Nutritionals
present
Shawn Ray Pro Fitness CHOC Golf
Invitational
Friday, November 30th
Black Gold Golf Club
17681 Lakeview Ave. Yorba Linda, CA 92886

I would like to invite your participation in the 3rd Annual Shawn Ray Pro Fitness CHOC Golf Invitational Fundraiser for the children of CHOC Hospital, where no child is turned away regardless of their ability to pay. Children's Hospital of Orange County specializes in the medical care and needs of babies born with life altering diseases from Cancer, Autism, Down Syndrome, to children living with Aids, Brain injuries, Heart and Kidney disfuntion and much more. This hospital serves as a hospice for children waiting to die with dignity and respect, as well as serving children who are overcoming situations that have changed their lives from Spinal Injuries, Burn Victims and any other illness or accident related tragedies.

Through this Pro Bodybuilding & Fitness Fundraiser, the only one our sport has, we have been able to make a difference. In the last two years alone athletes and companies like: Kevin Levrone, Nasser El Sonboty, Garrett Downing, Monica Brant, Richard Jones, Adela Garcia, Bill Wilmore, Flex Lewis, Zhanna Rotar, Mary Lado, Bob Cicherillo, Dan Solomon, Mary Jo Cook, Flex Magazine, Gaspari Nutrition, Met Rx, Muscular Develpoment, NPC, Weider /AMI Publications, Planet Muscle, One 2 One Fitness Centers, Labrada Nutrition, Muscle Mag Int, Max Muscle, Pro Bodybuilding Weekly, VYO Tech Nutritionals, IFBB, Egg Whites Int. and many others have all helped raise and contribute over $55,000.00!

These Tax Deductible Contributions have served to help finance new research and development in areas varying from new medicine, the building of new facilities, health care, artificial limbs, medical staff and more importantly helping the children who are unable to care for themselves.
This year we are hoping our fundraiseing efforts exceed last years contribution of: $25,500.00!

The event will be held Friday, November 30th at Black Gold Golf Course in Yorba Linda, Ca. @8am. to 1pm (Includes Breakfast & Lunch).

We would very much like for your participation and contributions in our efforts to give back to the children of CHOC.

On behalf of everyone who has participated in helping to make this fundraiser possible, I thank you in advance for your consideration.

Shawn Ray
Event Organizer
sugarshawnray@aol.com

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Re: 3rd Annual Shawn Ray Pro Fitness CHOC Golf Invitational
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 01:08:37 PM »
right down the street... might be down
-

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 01:09:05 PM »
children of CHOC Hospital,

Keep in mind that this is one of the few charities that bodybuilders, figure and fitness actually raise money for and it is a good one. CHOC (Children's Hospital of Orange County) takes care of children who need special care, surgeries, cancer, etc...

If you ever go to one of these hospitals, or have children, then you know that this is a good charity. I will be there.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 01:20:46 PM »
Most bodybuilders have to sell drugs or themselves to survive, so its not really fair to expect them to give money to charity. Damn, Matarazzo had to beg Flex readers for money when his heart imploded.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 01:22:03 PM »
Keep in mind that this is one of the few charities that bodybuilders, figure and fitness actually raise money for and it is a good one. CHOC (Children's Hospital of Orange County) takes care of children who need special care, surgeries, cancer, etc...

If you ever go to one of these hospitals, or have children, then you know that this is a good charity. I will be there.

all kidding aside this is a very good thing you guys do, hope the money all goes to the right place.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 01:39:49 PM »

Sounds great. Props to all involved.
HAHA, RON.....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 01:44:39 PM »
i have no doubt that Shawn is only out for Shawn in MOST cases but in something like this i'll give him the benefit of the doubt until there's proof that he did something wrong.

Brian_Bullman

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • By Effort Acheive
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 03:06:37 PM »
Let me know with a response if your interested in Playing, so I can send the follow up info in my next release of information. Thanks,
Shawn

VYO Tech Nutritionals
present
Shawn Ray Pro Fitness CHOC Golf
Invitational
Friday, November 30th
Black Gold Golf Club
17681 Lakeview Ave. Yorba Linda, CA 92886

I would like to invite your participation in the 3rd Annual Shawn Ray Pro Fitness CHOC Golf Invitational Fundraiser for the children of CHOC Hospital, where no child is turned away regardless of their ability to pay. Children's Hospital of Orange County specializes in the medical care and needs of babies born with life altering diseases from Cancer, Autism, Down Syndrome, to children living with Aids, Brain injuries, Heart and Kidney disfuntion and much more. This hospital serves as a hospice for children waiting to die with dignity and respect, as well as serving children who are overcoming situations that have changed their lives from Spinal Injuries, Burn Victims and any other illness or accident related tragedies.

Through this Pro Bodybuilding & Fitness Fundraiser, the only one our sport has, we have been able to make a difference. In the last two years alone athletes and companies like: Kevin Levrone, Nasser El Sonboty, Garrett Downing, Monica Brant, Richard Jones, Adela Garcia, Bill Wilmore, Flex Lewis, Zhanna Rotar, Mary Lado, Bob Cicherillo, Dan Solomon, Mary Jo Cook, Flex Magazine, Gaspari Nutrition, Met Rx, Muscular Develpoment, NPC, Weider /AMI Publications, Planet Muscle, One 2 One Fitness Centers, Labrada Nutrition, Muscle Mag Int, Max Muscle, Pro Bodybuilding Weekly, VYO Tech Nutritionals, IFBB, Egg Whites Int. and many others have all helped raise and contribute over $55,000.00!

These Tax Deductible Contributions have served to help finance new research and development in areas varying from new medicine, the building of new facilities, health care, artificial limbs, medical staff and more importantly helping the children who are unable to care for themselves.
This year we are hoping our fundraiseing efforts exceed last years contribution of: $25,500.00!

The event will be held Friday, November 30th at Black Gold Golf Course in Yorba Linda, Ca. @8am. to 1pm (Includes Breakfast & Lunch).

We would very much like for your participation and contributions in our efforts to give back to the children of CHOC.

On behalf of everyone who has participated in helping to make this fundraiser possible, I thank you in advance for your consideration.

Shawn Ray
Event Organizer
sugarshawnray@aol.com

I WILL BE THERE AGAIN THIS YEAR BRO TO REPRESENT!!!!!!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 03:35:59 PM »
WHATS YOUR HANDICAP SHAUN?
d[-_-]b actin all cool

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 04:38:01 PM »
This is a very good cause, I hope you have success with this event.   

Canuck

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 04:41:33 PM »
My Overweight butt and my Friends skinny ass Will be flying in from Canada for this.
Duffing shots and being ridiculed is fun right eh?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2007, 06:21:57 PM »
I'm guessing Shawn gets a hefty cut of the loot

Jeez - amazing. This is a good event, and I have been there the last two times, and it was fun and interesting.  How stupid are some of us that think you write a check to Shawn Ray. You write the check to CHOC, and you get a paper saying thank you for your tax deductible donation.  Duh...

It is like some of you have never donated money to anything. Seriously. Try it sometime, donate to an organization who needs it.

Shawn gets nothing. Why don't you come and enjoy the group, have fun, and donate money to CHOC. Not Shawn Ray, but to Children's Hospital.

Shawn may have an attitude, you may not like some of his antics from the past, but in this, it is important to show that bodybuilders, fitness competitors, and fans can do something good instead of always being negative.

And I will be there to take pictures and have fun!

Tuna Sammich

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2007, 10:07:08 PM »
I hope this event goes on for years to come. I look forward to having a chance of playing a round with some of my favourite pros from back when. Show em how the 18 handicappers roll.

Tuna Sammich

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2007, 08:52:29 AM »
I'm pretty sure Shawn's a bogie golfer, he's obviously earned enough respect at the particular country club so as to let him hold the venue, they usually only do that for "ok" or above golfers.

Canuck

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2007, 09:51:50 AM »
do you masterbate to my photos as well, obesestepfather??

im a handsome guy, i dont blame you. hell if i wasnt already candidate would go gay for candidate........ you just should have asked permission first.

back on topic.....  who is the best pro bbing golfer, shawn? what does he shoot?

who is the best pro bbing golfer  Hands Down Bob Chick

and about the duffers.  Here are photos of last years event.  With this kind of form I think you have your answer.
It is a fun event for the CHOC.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2007, 12:31:16 PM »
I only Host the event, I do not actually Play in it. I hit a few balls with each team if I can but I'm mainly busy making sure everyone is comfortable and welcome.
What I hit or how well I play does not factor in here, it is a Fundraiser all about the Children of CHOC, it's their day in the sun here!
Hope you can make it or make a contribution.

Peace,
S. Ray

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2007, 12:31:28 PM »

Looks like you didn't appreciate Lee Priests efforts

;)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2007, 12:38:08 PM »
This is a great thing you are doing Shawn.  I wish you all the best success.  I will not be able to attend (because I live on another continent) but plan to send a contribution check.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2007, 12:39:57 PM »
Oh yeah.....I forgot to ask....

Is Milos allowed to participate....or is he suspended from this type of activity?

;D

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2007, 12:43:44 PM »
You must have missed this part, I'll "HIGHLIGHT" It here for you: ::)athletes and companies like: Kevin Levrone, Nasser El Sonboty, Garrett Downing, Monica Brant, Richard Jones, Adela Garcia, Bill Wilmore, Flex Lewis, Zhanna Rotar, Mary Lado, Bob Cicherillo, Dan Solomon, Mary Jo Cook, Flex Magazine, Gaspari Nutrition, Met Rx, Muscular Develpoment, NPC, Weider /AMI Publications, Planet Muscle, One 2 One Fitness Centers, Labrada Nutrition, Muscle Mag Int, Max Muscle, Pro Bodybuilding Weekly, VYO Tech Nutritionals, IFBB, Egg Whites Int. and many others have all helped raise and contribute over $55,000.00!

Milos is Suspended from ALL IFBB / NPC related Business :'(

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2007, 12:57:11 PM »
You must have missed this part, I'll "HIGHLIGHT" It here for you: ::)athletes and companies like: Kevin Levrone, Nasser El Sonboty, Garrett Downing, Monica Brant, Richard Jones, Adela Garcia, Bill Wilmore, Flex Lewis, Zhanna Rotar, Mary Lado, Bob Cicherillo, Dan Solomon, Mary Jo Cook, Flex Magazine, Gaspari Nutrition, Met Rx, Muscular Develpoment, NPC, Weider /AMI Publications, Planet Muscle, One 2 One Fitness Centers, Labrada Nutrition, Muscle Mag Int, Max Muscle, Pro Bodybuilding Weekly, VYO Tech Nutritionals, IFBB, Egg Whites Int. and many others have all helped raise and contribute over $55,000.00!

Milos is Suspended from ALL IFBB / NPC related Business :'(

Oh...So I can now refer to Lee Priest as "many others"   ;D

&

Poor Milos........he probably really wanted to attend   :'(

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2007, 01:01:36 PM »
True on both counts 8)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2007, 01:03:53 PM »

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2007, 01:04:55 PM »
for all the shit i give shawn it's worth a contribution :-* this will be my third

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2007, 01:12:02 PM »
You da man Bigdumbell ;)