Author Topic: Question about drug test  (Read 2121 times)

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
Question about drug test
« on: August 09, 2007, 01:25:58 PM »
If I run a cycle of test enanthate, will I fail the military drug test?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Question about drug test
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 01:27:41 PM »
No. They don't normally test for AAS unless there's a reasonable suspicion.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 01:33:21 PM »
Excellent because I'm leaving for the air force soon

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 03:08:21 PM »
WAIT,see you didnt say what branch.

air force is strict on every thing everything,I just asked my buddy who is a recruter for the air force and they will test for steroids,not when your a meps but when you get to basic

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 06:16:19 PM »
WAIT,see you didnt say what branch.

air force is strict on every thing everything,I just asked my buddy who is a recruter for the air force and they will test for steroids,not when your a meps but when you get to basic

Interesting. I find it funny because the Air Force gives pilots amphetamines.

BigBencher

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 09:27:52 PM »
Rimbaud, I a have some friends that are in the airforce and you are correct in your statement but thats exactly why they dont want thier staff on anything so that it dont react with the amphetamines. This comes from 2 friends that are both pilots.

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 09:28:27 PM »
wouldnt you want amphetamines flying those things

Im just going buy what I heard.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2007, 05:57:50 AM »
I would check into your stipulations for that particular drug test, also can't you quit the Test E before the drug test? Just give yourself the adequate time for it to run out of your system. Or wait until after your test to do the Test E...best choice IMO. 
Just spot me BITCH!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2007, 06:23:27 AM »
They are so short on personell, I cant see them giving anyone the boot less they were so flagrant it was sick.

BTW some old DOD research showed males could take up to 300mg TE/ wk and not flunk the T:E ratio test.  Hum... Why did they do that?

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2007, 06:47:08 AM »
They are so short on personell, I cant see them giving anyone the boot less they were so flagrant it was sick.

BTW some old DOD research showed males could take up to 300mg TE/ wk and not flunk the T:E ratio test.  Hum... Why did they do that?

First there not short personel

second the air force is the biggest techtical part of the military they will boot you out if they found anything thats not suppose to be there.If it were any of the other branches you might get away

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2007, 09:06:13 AM »

second the air force is the biggest techtical part of the military they will boot you out if they found anything thats not suppose to be there.If it were any of the other branches you might get away

You kidding me, Not short personel? That's contra to everything I hear.
No you dont want to get booted. Ask 9ball slim or Cap86 for details.

BigBencher

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2007, 11:16:31 AM »

He's right about the strictness/technicality of the air force. What alot of the military branches are low on are infantry/grunts. Even at that, our military isnt "low", they just spread out thin right now.

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2007, 12:49:42 PM »
Trab if we were so short on military personel there would be a draft here in the states.

Bigbencher is correct,We are spread out all over the place cause these other countries cant wipe there own ass without help from the united states,This is why we are so in debt....

whats cool is we could be in other countries and still have enough military personel to protect the united states.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2007, 03:12:05 PM »
Trab if we were so short on military personel there would be a draft here in the states.

Bigbencher is correct,We are spread out all over the place cause these other countries cant wipe there own ass without help from the united states,This is why we are so in debt....

whats cool is we could be in other countries and still have enough military personel to protect the united states.

Sorry, you are a Young deluded patriot, the kind that Gen Dym, Alliant Tech, Northrup etc... ad nauseam, sends to die for their wealth. Have fun. Do it for the thrill and retirement if you make it out in 1 piece in 20. Dont get me wrong major respect, I know Spec Op Boys. And they a little smarter than you. Oh, they consider flyboy spec op status BULL SHIT ;D.

Cant wipe their ass w/ both hands has ZERO  to do with it. IT ALL ABOUT OIL SECURETY! Duh.

A draft will never work in the USA again. Nobody would go, and would you even want them next to you in a firefight?

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2007, 06:05:06 PM »
Just to set your young ass straight Im older then you . But out of respect
this is just a conversation not a bitching match I HAD NO CLUE WHAT THE HELL YOU SAID?????? ;)

I guess the young in you must have kicked in. ;D

as far as the oil thing Im not talking about just this war,theres been other were we are always involved for no reason.I think its bullshit that young or old americans have to die for shit that has nothing to do with us.

flyguy27

• Getbig I
  • I'm swole BITCH!!
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2007, 06:31:14 PM »
I'm not sure about the Airforce, but I'm in the Navy and I have know plenty of hospital corpmen. They say it is very difficult to test for steroids because you have to test for a specific kind. You can't just type "steroid" in the computer.  ;D  And the tests cost a grip. So unless they have a designated letter from the captain to test for a specific kind, they won't do it. Plus they really don't care.

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2007, 07:55:17 PM »
Its funny everyone says that the milatary or there job dont care if someones using steroids.ARE YOU KIDDING?????? were talking about the goverment.I have been in the milatary I know for a fact that they have high standards then what cilvians have.

I was in the Army and they didnt care about tattoos,I went to see  the navy to see about going in and the first thing they said was the tattoo on my neck had to go or I couldnt go in.

So standards are high these days.

flyguy27

• Getbig I
  • I'm swole BITCH!!
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2007, 08:55:23 PM »
True about the tatts. I have them up and down my arms and have been told i cant work at certain jobs in the Navy because of it. And yes, the Higher Ups care, but not that much to test for it. If that was the case 75 percent of the people I work out with on my ship would be kicked out. And thats just on one ship.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2007, 09:29:04 PM »
Its funny everyone says that the milatary or there job dont care if someones using steroids.ARE YOU KIDDING?????? were talking about the goverment.I have been in the milatary I know for a fact that they have high standards then what cilvians have.

I was in the Army and they didnt care about tattoos,I went to see  the navy to see about going in and the first thing they said was the tattoo on my neck had to go or I couldnt go in.

So standards are high these days.

YOur talking out your ass, Kid. They just relaxed hand and neck TATS that are visible. As well as several other previously "naughty" disqualifications. Open your eyes and read a little. We need (Well,GD ATK BA needs) boddies for the machine. You dont impress as very up to date or smart. Do gang members qualify as high standards?
You are stupid and blind. Go try again, they just relaxed neck Tats. Your Gang? Yo Girl?

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2007, 07:35:11 AM »

I dont even think your even from the USA as I remember

Know your facts before you speak. You sound like a dumb ass. PROVE YOUR FACTS.!!!! DONT TALK SHIT PROVE IT.

Cause Ill prove mine for you go to www.navy.com and talk to a live recruter online and ask them about the tattoos cause of course you may know more then them I forgot

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2007, 07:51:16 AM »
wouldnt you want amphetamines flying those things

Im just going buy what I heard.

IMO - not really. I've taken a bunch of anphetimines in my time & they can be a bitch. I noticed that I don't sleep & get more focused (sometimes). Others times I wasn't sleepy but was paranoid & focused on everything.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2007, 10:06:39 AM »

I dont even think your even from the USA as I remember

Know your facts before you speak. You sound like a dumb ass. PROVE YOUR FACTS.!!!! DONT TALK SHIT PROVE IT.

Cause Ill prove mine for you go to www.navy.com and talk to a live recruter online and ask them about the tattoos cause of course you may know more then them I forgot

FUCK YOU!  MY FAMILY DATES BACK TO THE 1850s in the USA and has served in several wars.

If you have neck Tats I have questions about your personality anyway.

DOD needs, and will need for a long time BODDIES.  Standards are being relaxed. The quality I see don't impress.
We ain't leaving the mid East for a LONG TIME.

Ive heard a blind eye is turned to AAS as long as not flagrant. Again, ask 9ball or Cap if you want a answer.

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2007, 12:57:17 PM »
Im asking you for answers? your the one with facts I want to here them.

And as far as my neck tattoo,Its my first sons name,So my personality I dont give 2 shits or a squirt of piss about wht you think about my personality.

and as far as your family dating back to the 1850's Are you fucking joking I think everyones family dated back to the 1850's or none of would be here.

If standards are relaxed then they wouldnt still be giving the asvab test and or still running checks on everyone that wants to join.

Ill give you maybe they dont test as much for aas unless need be but as far as your other comments bro,learn facts.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2007, 01:03:55 PM »
Im asking you for answers? your the one with facts I want to here them.

And as far as my neck tattoo,Its my first sons name,So my personality I dont give 2 shits or a squirt of piss about wht you think about my personality.

and as far as your family dating back to the 1850's Are you fucking joking I think everyones family dated back to the 1850's or none of would be here.

If standards are relaxed then they wouldnt still be giving the asvab test and or still running checks on everyone that wants to join.

Ill give you maybe they dont test as much for aas unless need be but as far as your other comments bro,learn facts.

Dear Dumb Fucker. THREE TIMES I GAVE YOU THE MILL PEEPS HERE TO ASK FOR THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION.

My Guess is you are simply too stupid to get into the NAVY. Steroids are your least worry.
McDonald's will likely be to challenging for you also.

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2007, 01:26:38 PM »
MELTDOWN  >:(

I dont know the people your talking about and I dont see them on this site and what is mills peeps LOL.

Son not to dumb for the navy,just to old see been in the army protecting your sorry ass,weather it be here in the states or over in whatever country your in.

as far as Mcdonalds its not a bad job shit the managers make more money then your starving family.Bro lets get off the subject you have no fact to back you up. Its all good