Author Topic: The strongest man in the world!  (Read 16478 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: THIS IS LEGITIMATELY THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD!!!!
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2007, 05:54:06 AM »
impossible. If he dieted down, he would be small.  ;D

that delusional fuck equates a high bodyfat to being large

Here comes the money shot

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2007, 06:43:06 AM »
chinfather aka HBK mirz sarcasm and 1000 other handles over the years is a BEAST of FAT obese fat white trash racist piglet.

SQUATFATTER! SQUATFATTER! SQUATFATTER! SQUATFATTER! SQUATFATTER! [/color]

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2007, 07:35:02 AM »
Why? Because of the one hand dumbbell lift? How has he score on WSM competitions? Not at all?

He is lifting 172lb in that picture, putting all his strength and technique in it and this is amazing for you? I have seen with my own eyes how BB:er do barbell presses behind the neck with 451lb(205kg) while sitting down, so he is in fact using only his strength of the shoulder muscles and hands to do that. He did four reps without any help, so try to figure which one is bigger feat of strength to accomplish? You should understand that strong man competitions are entertainment and things which you see, has been modified to give the best show possible for spectators. If they would use only a olympic barbells and regular dumbbells, it would be like any other weight lifting competition. That's why they lift all those stupid things, like stupid dumbbells which has too thick grip. It cannot be too easy, or you don't get any spectators. That is also the reason why WSM competition are what they are: they measure lifters overall capacity, strength, speed and nerves, and that is only way to do it right. You cannot be a strongest, if you have only one good lift to show.
more poundage bullshit, who is this beast whi is supposedly doing 450 pound seated presses behind the neck?

chosen09

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2007, 08:19:58 AM »
Indeed the true strongest person in the world , is by far the legend , the myth ,..........The Future Mr. Olumpia.......Billy Gunz

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2007, 08:46:46 AM »
more poundage bullshit, who is this beast whi is supposedly doing 450 pound seated presses behind the neck?

I'd like to know who this guy is too since that is stronger than a legend known for his BNp Ted Arcidi, almost as much as WSM winner and former olympic weightlifter Gary Taylor does stand w/ some leg kick

wait let me guess is he an underground finnish cagefighter as well? ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2007, 08:49:31 AM »
I'd like to know who this guy is too since that is stronger than a legend known for his BNp Ted Arcidi, almost as much as WSM winner and former olympic weightlifter Gary Taylor does stand w/ some leg kick

wait let me guess is he an underground finnish cagefighter as well? ::)
hahahha, exactly, then you get the famous "that's really not that much weight squadfather, there are 15 guys in my gym who press that for reps, maybe if you'd train harder you'd see what you're capable of" ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2007, 08:51:45 AM »
 ::) @ 450 lbs behind the neck presses.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2007, 08:52:28 AM »
::) @ 450 lbs behind the neck presses.
hahahahaha, seated no less, SS. ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2007, 08:53:03 AM »
hahahahaha, seated no less, SS. ;D
oh brother ::)

Bossa

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2007, 08:54:15 AM »
the most I have EVER seen a guy do in teh gym is 4 plates on the smith only goingto the top of his head and the guy was a monster...real BNP if you are doing 3 plates seated you are in an elite group...450 lbs you must be "greg kovacs" ::)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2007, 08:56:15 AM »
the most I have EVER seen a guy do in teh gym is 4 plates on the smith only goingto the top of his head and the guy was a monster...real BNP if you are doing 3 plates seated you are in an elite group...450 lbs you must be "greg kovacs" ::)
maybe he was using sevetases plates ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2007, 08:57:38 AM »
maybe he was using sevetases plates ;D
hahahhaa, either that or he's training with "wickedtruth". ;D

Bossa

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2007, 08:59:15 AM »
hahahhaa, either that or he's training with "wickedtruth". ;D

hahahaha 450 BNP is nothing for him...he uses that on skullcrushers!!!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2007, 09:54:46 AM »
discuss.
Do the "big, strong men" turn you on, fat man?
!

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2007, 10:09:23 AM »
he's fat and ugly and his fans are 12 year old kids.

So what then....you prefer your strong men cute and skinny?  ???

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2007, 12:48:09 PM »
i spoke to glenn at xmas and he said he is rehabilitating his knee. he was doing a charity even and also used it as a way to guage his recovery. i posted a foto of us on here before. a gentleman

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2007, 02:54:05 PM »
I'd give the nod to this guy.. Hossein Rezazadeh

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2007, 03:01:40 PM »

Former Finnish BB:er Jari Leino pull that rabbit from his hat in front of the audience, so there was more witnesses than just me. One of them was Kaarlo Kangasniemi, Olympic gold medalist in weight lifting, and he told Leino that if he wants, he could be a world record lifter in no time. Year was something like 87-89, he was just about a third finn who got a pro card, was 6'th at the finnish gp in one of those years. Use to do strongman contests and power lifting, and he has bunch of medals in all those three sports. Has dead lifted 425 kg in some exhibition and 542,5 in some strong man event. Furthermore, he has done 8 reps with 180 kilos doing standing behind the neck presses ON VIDEO. In that same video he does 18 reps of flat bench with 220kg. Got bad injury in his second pro year and quit lifting. These days he is a farmer. He was one of the strongest man which I have ever seen, and I have met bunch of WSM competitors.

Where were you at that time? Pissing in your diapers in some kindergarten? So, you stupid child, if you really are in this sport, you should get your act together and do some lifting instead of wanking around here all the time. These threads of yours are so lame, who got the biggest bicep, deltoids, forearm, asshole etc. but it seem to me that those pictures really turn you on...I bet that your "better" hand has grown at least one inch bigger just because you masturbate so much. Go and measure it, and when you see that I am right, shame, you stupid. It is obvious that every one who look at you knows immediately what is cause of that lack of symmetry, so now you know why they smile at you...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2007, 03:08:17 PM »
Where were you at that time? Pissing in your diapers in some kindergarten? So, you stupid child, if you really are in this sport, you should get your act together and do some lifting instead of wanking around here all the time. These threads of yours are so lame, who got the biggest bicep, deltoids, forearm, asshole etc. but it seem to me that those pictures really turn you on...I bet that your "better" hand has grown at least one inch bigger just because you masturbate so much. Go and measure it, and when you see that I am right, shame, you stupid. It is obvious that every one who look at you knows immediately what is cause of that lack of symmetry, so now you know why they smile at you...
bwahahaha!  :D
Squadfather, you have just been owned!

!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #94 on: August 12, 2007, 03:09:39 PM »
it's alexxx..

BAM!

Bossa

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: August 12, 2007, 03:13:53 PM »
Former Finnish BB:er Jari Leino pull that rabbit from his hat in front of the audience, so there was more witnesses than just me. One of them was Kaarlo Kangasniemi, Olympic gold medalist in weight lifting, and he told Leino that if he wants, he could be a world record lifter in no time. Year was something like 87-89, he was just about a third finn who got a pro card, was 6'th at the finnish gp in one of those years. Use to do strongman contests and power lifting, and he has bunch of medals in all those three sports. Has dead lifted 425 kg in some exhibition and 542,5 in some strong man event. Furthermore, he has done 8 reps with 180 kilos doing standing behind the neck presses ON VIDEO. In that same video he does 18 reps of flat bench with 220kg. Got bad injury in his second pro year and quit lifting. These days he is a farmer. He was one of the strongest man which I have ever seen, and I have met bunch of WSM competitors.

MELTDOWN

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2007, 03:50:43 PM »

sorry man gotta call bullshit on him and ANYONE who claims a 405 press behind the neck.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2007, 04:03:27 PM »
Ya'll knew this clip was cuming...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-Y0JN_nR-6w

Impressive even if it is on a smith machine.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 12, 2007, 04:04:36 PM »
Ya'll knew this clip was cuming...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-Y0JN_nR-6w

Impressive even if it is on a smith machine.
370 for 4 is absolutely insane even if it is 3/4 reps and on the Smith, props.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2007, 04:05:50 PM »
GreatFinn,

I'm a big Riku Kiri fan, but unfortunately there's not a lot about him online.  Any gym stories or poundage confirmations would be greatly appreciated.  That guy was a beast! Seemed a bit uncoordinated though.