Author Topic: NATURAL FREAK - early 50s Hercules  (Read 11006 times)

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
Re: NATURAL FREAK - early 50s Hercules
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2007, 04:57:19 PM »
I am waiting for the sources.

Come on.

Give me the proof. Give me some sources, anything telling me that steroids were available in New York in the 40s and 50s, available to a poor plumber apprentice who lifted weights .

Nevermind the fact that these sources don't exist, because it isn't possible.

Your reasoning is "well!!! Germans discovered it in the 30s, so there it MUST have been used for lifters in the 40s in new york" - wrong. No proof, no sufficient logical connection.

Pumpster> there is no way he could have been.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2007, 04:59:47 PM »
You're completely unable to rule out that your hero was on hormones.

On a more important note, please share some of your fantasies involving mr. eder. Thank you

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2007, 05:00:30 PM »
Fan does not equal gay admirer.

How fucking stupid are you?

Your logic is completely flawed.

By your logic I think you wanna fuck me since you want to hear about gay fanatasies.

How's that for failed logic to stir up shit?

Welcome to the world of flawed logic!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2007, 05:01:35 PM »
Fan does not equal gay admirer.

How fucking stupid are you?

Your logic is completely flawed.

By your logic I think you wanna fuck me since you want to hear about gay fanatasies.

How's that for failed logic to stir up shit?

Welcome to the world of flawed logic!

Meltdown

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2007, 05:04:21 PM »
Flawed logic

koho

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2007, 05:56:44 PM »
I am waiting for the sources.

Come on.

Give me the proof. Give me some sources, anything telling me that steroids were available in New York in the 40s and 50s, available to a poor plumber apprentice who lifted weights .

Nevermind the fact that these sources don't exist, because it isn't possible.

Your reasoning is "well!!! Germans discovered it in the 30s, so there it MUST have been used for lifters in the 40s in new york" - wrong. No proof, no sufficient logical connection.

Pumpster> there is no way he could have been.

I'll have those sources to you as soon as you provide the ones proving AAS were not available via blackmarket and in the states in the 40's and 50's....lololol, christ what a meltdown...you must really be in love with Marvin...I apologize for intruding on this love affair of yours...by all means....carry on you limp wristed prick

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2007, 06:12:04 PM »
I'll have those sources to you as soon as you provide the ones proving AAS were not available via blackmarket and in the states in the 40's and 50's....lololol, christ what a meltdown...you must really be in love with Marvin...I apologize for intruding on this love affair of yours...by all means....carry on you limp wristed prick

You're an idiot.

Ever hear of BURDEN OF PROOF?

The starting point is always that a condition is not - that something is not - before there is proof showing it is.
YOU have the burden of proof you ignorant fool.
YOU argue that someone like Marvin Eder had access to AAS in the 40s and 50s. YOU have the burden of proof since YOU make the claim.

But oh well.

why should you understand.

you probably can't think :)

oh did I mention, flawed logic.

how does it feel to think like a neanderthal? you're stupid.

uintelligent. No perspective. You can't reason. How does that feel?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2007, 07:05:31 PM »
i have my doubts that Eder was clean but he was an absolute beast on upper body movements nonetheless.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2007, 07:21:00 PM »
Calm down children...

The confusion here is that several of the old timers differentiate between "steroids" and "testosterone".

Testosterone therapy was around since the early forties; it was (almost) standard issue for Nazi SS officers as early as 1940 (poor manufacture meant lots of impurities causing all sorts of weird mental effects like paranoia and unbridled aggression, probably responsible for at least some fraction of Nazi atrocities)... and testosterone tablets (not sure about injectable) were the recommended treatment for the "disease" of homosexuality.

It wouldn't be unusual for a puny late-bloomer kid in the early fifties to be given a few injections to bulk him up... or for a weightlifter to visit his doctor with flu/exhaustion/pneumonia induced by over-training only to be told testosterone deficiency was the problem. "Here's a thousand of those tablets they give to racehorses kid, take one every day and try not to overdo the physical exertion. Come see me again in three years."

Remember this was that magical time in American history when promiscuous sixteen-year-old girls were cured with full hysterectomies... when lesbians were cured with prolonged electroshock therapy... when student communists received labotomies... when chronic masturbaters had harnesses fitted... and certain people had to sit at the back of the bus. Still, it wasn't all bad: women still knew their place.

Lots of young gay men in the 40s and 50s were spending their lives in the gym... in a repressive society scandalised by the bikini it was the one and only place where you could openly gawk at other athletic men sweating and grunting... if the tables were reversed and I lived in McCarthy Era America I know I'd suddenly develop an interest in any sport that allowed me into the girls showers.

Lots of these young men went (or were sent) to the family doctor for treatment of their supposedly unnatural fascination.... the doctors in their wisdom prescribed testosterone to treat the obvious underlying cause of the predilection: low testosterone levels.

Old time iron trainers like Steve Reeves were adamant that they never used steroids... maybe we should take them at their word, after all, their physiques are not entirely beyond the grasp of a committed longtime natural trainer... or maybe we should ask them specifically whether they were ever prescribed testosterone or glandular extracts (animal/human testicular and adrenal extracts)... quick, before they're all dead.

Reeves physique was impressive during his competitive career, but significantly and suspiciously larger during his Hercules years... the paucity of similar physiques in bomb-ravaged ration-book Europe during this time hints that perhaps something other than the California sun was having an effect.

The more you know...

The Luke

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2007, 07:54:24 PM »
First of all try 1935. Get your facts straight before you start the proverbial dick sucking of Marvin Eder. Secondly, just what do you think test and dbol were going for back then? Give me a fucking break. I love the people who come on here who are so holier than thou thinking no one took gear back in the 40's and 50's. You're the same type of douche who probably thinks Bonds never used any gear either. It was purely a balm for arthritis..lolololol...o h lord...what a daisy chain you are... I bet you have this black and white taped to your bedroom door.....

The irony of you telling someone to get their facts straight all the while you offer NO facts what so ever , you are like the other ignorant idiot pumpster

Scientists in Nazi Germany first isolated testosterone in the 1930s by distilling 15,000 liters of urine collected from German police officers. They later synthesized it in the lab. In early animal tests, injections of testosterone restored vitality in castrated roosters.

Now there is anecdotal evidence that toward the end of World War II the Nazi's were giving test to their troops but again thats hersay and lets entertain that they did that doesn't mean anything for American bodybuilding , the Story goes after Russia took over Germany they expanded on the German's research and started giving their athletes artificial test and they were cleaning up at the Olympics and World Games

Enter Dr John Ziegler who learned of this after getting the Russian weightlifting drunk at the World games in 1954 , upon his return to the USA will working for Ciba labs he made the worlds first oral steroid Dianbol I believe in 1956 and started giving to guys at the York gym soon after , one of the very first people to take D-bol was weighlifter Bill March in 1959 !! and the does he was on was just 15 Miligrams per day

And Ziegler first started testing on WEIGHTLIFERS exclusively at York because bodybuilding was viewed inferior to weightlifting the earliest I've heard of bodybuilders taking steroids is around 1960 the absolute earliest and in such low doses they wouldn't have had the profound effect you see today

So I always get a laugh at ignorant people who claim they have some inside information about drug use in the 40s and 50s and even in the 1930s lol Steroids didn't make their way into this country until the very late 50s and bodybuilders didn't start using them until the earliest 1960

There was a time when bodybuilding was a HEALTHY and NATURAL sport before drugs tainted it , this was Steve Reeves time , Bill Pearl's time , Marvin Eder's time , Reg Park etc

It reminds me of something Reeves once said about in his time there was NEVER a distinction between bodybuilding and drug-free ! this sport used to be pure thats why its known as the Golden age .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2007, 07:57:47 PM »
Calm down children...

The confusion here is that several of the old timers differentiate between "steroids" and "testosterone".

Testosterone therapy was around since the early forties; it was (almost) standard issue for Nazi SS officers as early as 1940 (poor manufacture meant lots of impurities causing all sorts of weird mental effects like paranoia and unbridled aggression, probably responsible for at least some fraction of Nazi atrocities)... and testosterone tablets (not sure about injectable) were the recommended treatment for the "disease" of homosexuality.

It wouldn't be unusual for a puny late-bloomer kid in the early fifties to be given a few injections to bulk him up... or for a weightlifter to visit his doctor with flu/exhaustion/pneumonia induced by over-training only to be told testosterone deficiency was the problem. "Here's a thousand of those tablets they give to racehorses kid, take one every day and try not to overdo the physical exertion. Come see me again in three years."

Remember this was that magical time in American history when promiscuous sixteen-year-old girls were cured with full hysterectomies... when lesbians were cured with prolonged electroshock therapy... when student communists received labotomies... when chronic masturbaters had harnesses fitted... and certain people had to sit at the back of the bus. Still, it wasn't all bad: women still knew their place.

Lots of young gay men in the 40s and 50s were spending their lives in the gym... in a repressive society scandalised by the bikini it was the one and only place where you could openly gawk at other athletic men sweating and grunting... if the tables were reversed and I lived in McCarthy Era America I know I'd suddenly develop an interest in any sport that allowed me into the girls showers.

Lots of these young men went (or were sent) to the family doctor for treatment of their supposedly unnatural fascination.... the doctors in their wisdom prescribed testosterone to treat the obvious underlying cause of the predilection: low testosterone levels.

Old time iron trainers like Steve Reeves were adamant that they never used steroids... maybe we should take them at their word, after all, their physiques are not entirely beyond the grasp of a committed longtime natural trainer... or maybe we should ask them specifically whether they were ever prescribed testosterone or glandular extracts (animal/human testicular and adrenal extracts)... quick, before they're all dead.

Reeves physique was impressive during his competitive career, but significantly and suspiciously larger during his Hercules years... the paucity of similar physiques in bomb-ravaged ration-book Europe during this time hints that perhaps something other than the California sun was having an effect.

The more you know...

The Luke

Reeves was actually smaller after his competitive career ended as he entered the movies producers and directors wanted him to drop size for fear of dwarfing his co-stars he competed at 215 pounds and I have quotes of him being down to about 190 pounds for some of his movie rolls .

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2007, 08:06:44 PM »
The irony of you telling someone to get their facts straight all the while you offer NO facts what so ever , you are like the other ignorant idiot pumpster

Scientists in Nazi Germany first isolated testosterone in the 1930s by distilling 15,000 liters of urine collected from German police officers. They later synthesized it in the lab. In early animal tests, injections of testosterone restored vitality in castrated roosters.

Now there is anecdotal evidence that toward the end of World War II the Nazi's were giving test to their troops but again thats hersay and lets entertain that they did that doesn't mean anything for American bodybuilding , the Story goes after Russia took over Germany they expanded on the German's research and started giving their athletes artificial test and they were cleaning up at the Olympics and World Games

Enter Dr John Ziegler who learned of this after getting the Russian weightlifting drunk at the World games in 1954 , upon his return to the USA will working for Ciba labs he made the worlds first oral steroid Dianbol I believe in 1956 and started giving to guys at the York gym soon after , one of the very first people to take D-bol was weighlifter Bill March in 1959 !! and the does he was on was just 15 Miligrams per day

And Ziegler first started testing on WEIGHTLIFERS exclusively at York because bodybuilding was viewed inferior to weightlifting the earliest I've heard of bodybuilders taking steroids is around 1960 the absolute earliest and in such low doses they wouldn't have had the profound effect you see today

So I always get a laugh at ignorant people who claim they have some inside information about drug use in the 40s and 50s and even in the 1930s lol Steroids didn't make their way into this country until the very late 50s and bodybuilders didn't start using them until the earliest 1960

There was a time when bodybuilding was a HEALTHY and NATURAL sport before drugs tainted it , this was Steve Reeves time , Bill Pearl's time , Marvin Eder's time , Reg Park etc

It reminds me of something Reeves once said about in his time there was NEVER a distinction between bodybuilding and drug-free ! this sport used to be pure thats why its known as the Golden age .

you are a stupid infantile ignorant son of an ugly bitch,,this is the only way to describe your knowledge and i use your insults as my culprit because this is the only way you understand broken english,,american english,,or any other english

steroids,,mainly testosterone use was availavble all through the 40s with major experiements that was done through the 30s,,you are a loonaateek and should be banned from this site but i suspect you have more than one id and many ips since i suspect for many illegal activities coming from your proxy

STEROIDS WERE USED ON  JEWISH CONCENTRATION CAMP WORKERS IN 1940 1941 1942 ,,INCLUDIG ON ONE OF MY BEST FRIEND'S GRANDFATHER WITH TISSUE SCARS THAT ARE STILL THERE AND TATOOED CONCENTRATION CAMP WORKER NUMBERS THAT ARE STILL THERE ON THE LEFT ARM,,THIS ONE PARTICULAR OLD MAN NOW ALMOST 80 WAS THEN 15 AND LOOKED 25 WITH THE STRNGTH OF A 25 YEAR OLD AND THOSE STEROIDS MADE HIM WORK HARDER WITH LESS FOOD AND SURVIVE THE WHOLE DAMN WAR YOU STUPID IMBACILE

SOMEONE BANN THIS FOOL BEFORE I KNOCK HIM OUT WITH CONTROLLED DELIVERY AND MAKE THE WHOLE SHERIF DEPARTENT IN HIS TOWN COME TO KNOCK OUT HIS DOOR

BANN HIM!
fallen angel

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2007, 08:09:58 PM »

you are a stupid infantile ignorant son of an ugly bitch,,this is the only way to describe your knowledge and i use your insults as my culprit because this is the only way you understand broken english,,american english,,or any other english

steroids,,mainly testosterone use was availavble all through the 40s with major experiements that was done through the 30s,,you are a loonaateek and should be banned from this site but i suspect you have more than one id and many ips since i suspect for many illegal activities coming from your proxy

STEROIDS WERE USED ON  JEWISH CONCENTRATION CAMP WORKERS IN 1940 1941 1942 ,,INCLUDIG ON ONE OF MY BEST FRIEND'S GRANDFATHER WITH TISSUE SCARS THAT ARE STILL THERE AND TATOOED CONCENTRATION CAMP WORKER NUMBERS THAT ARE STILL THERE ON THE LEFT ARM,,THIS ONE PARTICULAR OLD MAN NOW ALMOST 80 WAS THEN 15 AND LOOKED 25 WITH THE STRNGTH OF A 25 YEAR OLD AND THOSE STEROIDS MADE HIM WORK HARDER WITH LESS FOOD AND SURVIVE THE WHOLE DAMN WAR YOU STUPID IMBACILE

SOMEONE BANN THIS FOOL BEFORE I KNOCK HIM OUT WITH CONTROLLED DELIVERY AND MAKE THE WHOLE SHERIF DEPARTENT IN HIS TOWN COME TO KNOCK OUT HIS DOOR

BANN HIM!

meltdown  ;) this is from the loser who had ' first hand ' knowledge of Reeves' drug use lol I own you bitch ( again )

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2007, 09:59:10 PM »
pumpster = hater BTW hes the sicko with the obsessions of  and fantasies involving Dorian

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2007, 02:48:39 AM »
Historical Article - A Brief History of Testosterone

http://www.usrf.org/news/TRT/Freeman,%20J.Urol.,%202001.pdf

Looks like over 12,000 physicians were shooting people up on a mass scale up with animal extracts which contained low concentrations of testosterone as early as 1889. (which is when Eugene Sandow was 22 years old BTW)

hypodermic syringe circa 1880

draw your own conclusions - this goes deeper than any of us realize - how far down the rabbit hole do you guys want to go???

The Schering Corporation and Organon were sponsoring the development of a synthetic version between 1935-1939, and so injectable synthetic testosterone was fully available to a very eager market via Organon and Schering as early as 1940.
Of course it was used right away by bodybuilders in 1940 -people had already been shooting up primitive forms of it for 51 years at that point!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2007, 05:01:01 AM »

BANN HIM!

THE BIG MOUTH homo "DEITY" PUT IN HIS PLACE AGAIN BY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS MORE THAN HE EVER WILL. BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2007, 05:04:51 AM »
THE BIG MOUTH #### "DEITY" PUT IN HIS PLACE AGAIN BY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS MORE THAN HE EVER WILL. BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh yes his evidence is overwhelming  ::) you and him are much alike ignorant and clueless and make up lies that you think no one will call you on  ;) you two are simple people

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2007, 05:06:50 AM »
Oh yes his evidence is overwhelming  ::) you and him are much alike ignorant and clueless and make up lies that you think no one will call you on  ;) you two are simple people

NerD having his ass handed to him while trying to preach to someone with real experience vs ND's readings are always fun haahahahaahaha

Agreed with gh15 ban his femme lil ass LOL

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2007, 05:10:04 AM »
NerD having his ass handed to him while trying to preach to someone with real experience vs ND's readings are always fun haahahahaahaha
Kid you're so desperate to get back at me for kicking your ass all over the truce thread that you'll suck anyone off who doesn't agree with me , still bitter about me outting you about the Bow Flex huh? lol

Oh and ' real experience ' huh? LMFAO still as dumb as a bag of rocks

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2007, 05:39:19 AM »
Preachy lil know-it-all from books only with no BB experience ND humiliated by gh15 = priceless ROFLMAO
bwahahaahahahahaahahahah ahaha

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2007, 05:47:42 AM »
Preachy lil know-it-all from books only with no BB experience ND humiliated by gh15 = priceless
bwahahaahahahahaahahahah ahaha

See what you're doing is called projection , you want so desperately to ' humiliate ' me for doing exactly that to you for outing you over the Bow Flex lol now you want to return the favor by proxy if possible because you can't stand toe-to-toe with me on an intellectual level and neither could gh15 you both got crushed under the weight of your own stupidity and by me of course , pumpster instead of typing nonsense do some research.  ;) once again you have nothing for me.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2007, 08:56:50 AM »

According to Hitler's doctor, Dr Morell, he administered Schering Testoviron to Hitler. If you don't believe me, search for Dr Morell on google.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2007, 09:00:30 AM »
I didn't know g4p had been around that long.

Back then, it was 'Art' and was for special patrons like BayGay.

BTW, that guy looks OK but I wouldn't call him a freak or anything. Tons of naturals out there who look just as good, although his strength is pretty awesome.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2007, 09:06:53 AM »
Testosterone therapy was around since the early forties; it was (almost) standard issue for Nazi SS officers as early as 1940 (poor manufacture meant lots of impurities causing all sorts of weird mental effects like paranoia and unbridled aggression, probably responsible for at least some fraction of Nazi atrocities)...

The Luke
What kind of bullshit is this?? Testosterone responsible for Nazi atrocities? Hahaha what a joke.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2007, 03:09:15 PM »
What kind of bullshit is this?? Testosterone responsible for Nazi atrocities? Hahaha what a joke.

...poor manufacture meant there were several neurotoxic byproducts in the testosterone tablets given to the SS officers. It might explain why so many of them had mental problems after the war, and I'm sure Johnny Cochrane would argue that it had some effect on their actions in those concentration camps.

The Luke