Author Topic: Asian stocks plummet on U.S. credit fears  (Read 1219 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Asian stocks plummet on U.S. credit fears
« on: August 10, 2007, 01:46:55 AM »
Democrats are innitiating hearings on the preditory loaning that brought us into the current state, Republicans rallied around a billiant and needed congressional investigation telling dems it's about time they focus on important tasks.... Oh my fucking bust, none of what I just said is true ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Asian stocks plummet on U.S. credit fears
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 01:53:09 AM »
Read this bullshit,...

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2007/08/08/democrats_offer_fixes_to_foreclosure_crisis/

But lets be realisic... If any of these girls were serious with this very serious problem, these fucking assholes would be holding emergency sessions and yanking fucking preditory lenders out of their beds in the middle of the night to answer questions... 

nope.................... ......................

Because there's #$@# at the top of those companies... every goddamned one of them... It's all fucked top to bottom....  Time for another drink, fuck this shit today...

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 03:08:36 AM »
let me warn everyone heavy in the stock market with mutual funds etc.

get out before the market MELTDOWN.

it's coming and will be ugly.

get into fixed income vehicles NOW before your portfolio gets slammed.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 03:34:55 AM »
let me warn everyone heavy in the stock market with mutual funds etc.

get out before the market MELTDOWN.

it's coming and will be ugly.

get into fixed income vehicles NOW before your portfolio gets slammed.
Wham Bam than you Ma'am...

Ugly doesn't begin to describe it... no attack on your comments... This is going to be nasty, I agree... Price of Gold alone shows what's on the minds of insiders and that's the least of the indicators.  Pack a survival backpack, we're about to enter a new age... NO SHIT.....

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 04:09:29 AM »
Wham Bam than you Ma'am...

Ugly doesn't begin to describe it... no attack on your comments... This is going to be nasty, I agree... Price of Gold alone shows what's on the minds of insiders and that's the least of the indicators.  Pack a survival backpack, we're about to enter a new age... NO SHIT.....

the yield on the 10yr bond was 5.3........it's now 4.7. this signals a flight to quailty (u.s. backed fixed income vehicles) big firms are currently running to quailty.......this credit mess is not unlike the DOT.COM bust. just watch.

the credit meltdown is finally hitting the markets and the little investor is always told DO NOT SELL. while the big boys on w.s. dump their shares.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 04:30:17 AM »
the yield on the 10yr bond was 5.3........it's now 4.7. this signals a flight to quailty (u.s. backed fixed income vehicles) big firms are currently running to quailty.......this credit mess is not unlike the DOT.COM bust. just watch.

the credit meltdown is finally hitting the markets and the little investor is always told DO NOT SELL. while the big boys on w.s. dump their shares.
This could easily be bigger than the dot.com... But come on, this is not news at all... this has been major worry for at least a year and a half.  So why now?  Isn't there something more at work here???

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2007, 06:24:57 AM »
When investing do exactly the opposite of what everyone does, meaning: When everyone sells, you buy, and when everyone buys, you sell. If you need to get out of the market do, but do not go down with the rest of the dumbasses.

That is how you make the money.

C-ya.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2007, 09:25:43 PM »
Read this bullshit,...

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2007/08/08/democrats_offer_fixes_to_foreclosure_crisis/

But lets be realisic... If any of these girls were serious with this very serious problem, these fucking assholes would be holding emergency sessions and yanking fucking preditory lenders out of their beds in the middle of the night to answer questions... 

nope.................... ......................

Because there's #$@# at the top of those companies... every goddamned one of them... It's all fucked top to bottom....  Time for another drink, fuck this shit today...

See: Attack of the Mortgage Vultures
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2007, 10:13:46 PM »
See: Attack of the Mortgage Vultures
This has been condition critical with everyone warning people for no less than a year and a half on a large scale.  I totally knew the republicans wouldn't do shit but I expected more from the dems, a lot more...  This drag ass bullshit they're pulling, I'm sick of it.  They need to get some goddamned balls, go after criminals like Alberto G, be done with it and get on with needed business of the people.  They can't do it, they're not willing to do it, they won't do it.  It's on and on with these assholes, like with the critical need to crack down on identity thieves.  Anybody, you need some extra cash?  Just become an identity thief because it's open range man...  The justice dept doesn't seem to give a fuck, and neither do any politicians... Doesn't look like anybody gives a fuck other than the victim.  And what do we have to fill the gap left by a completely incompetent government?  Oh you know it, the corporations have the answer, it's up to you to get insured against the danger ::)  Same old MO Same old MO...  Let Gov fail, Let Corporations come in and fullfill the need ::)  Little Boy Capitalism shot his guardians in the face and declared himself emperor of the universe.  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2007, 10:55:23 PM »
OK Berserker... it's time for some deep breathing exercises again.

1 2 3 inhale. . . 1 2 3 exhale . . .  1 2 3 . . . inhale . . . 1 2 3 exhale . . .1 2 3 . . . inhale . . . 1 2 3 exhale . . .

There, ...doesn't that feel waaaay better?  :D
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2007, 11:03:24 PM »
OK Berserker... it's time for some deep breathing exercises again.

1 2 3 inhale. . . 1 2 3 exhale . . .  1 2 3 . . . inhale . . . 1 2 3 exhale . . .1 2 3 . . . inhale . . . 1 2 3 exhale . . .

There, ...doesn't that feel waaaay better?  :D
::) no

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2007, 12:41:12 AM »
::) no

No?  :o  hmmm... it's even more seriouser than I thought!

This sounds like a job for...............

Booty Queda   ;D
w