Author Topic: Dow continues to nosedive  (Read 2200 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Dow continues to nosedive
« on: August 10, 2007, 06:45:34 AM »
toldja so.

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
Re: Dow continues to nosedive
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 01:20:37 PM »
You told us nothing and seriously stop listening to the bullshit spewing on the news networks. Anyone can predict where we might go, does not mean you will make money. This game is all about timing and for swing traders the pain of holding through a drawdown.

When the herd gets  bearish its time for a bounce lol
Not to sound rude but i really do feel sorry for the average retail investor, they have no clue how manipulated the markets are. Remember one thing, news networks will always over play the problem to create good news stories.

Dow closed -0.23% hardly a crash and way off the lows of the day.

Do you really think when everyone becomes Bearish and expects some sort of crash that their will be a crash??? Hell no!!
A few more head fake rallies next week before more declines, like i said we will be in this bracketing period for a while.

I'm certainly not holding long or short over the weekend as too many news events can affect my position e.g. funds blowing up or great news causing a major rally on Monday.

Again i hope everyone did well today, i had shaky start today but scalping the market really paid off for me today. This is a traders dream, everytime we get some selling we know eventually the Plunge Protection Team (the FED) will quickly inject some liquidity.

I don't usually scalp but with very little trend and so much volatility it had to be done. Ended the day 36 ES points, so not bad week.

Hope Trab and B.C. earned some good $$$$$$$$ today.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 06:19:10 PM »
bump  ;D
Deep Tissue Massage

Moosejay

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 08:46:37 PM »
toldja so.

No offense intended, but why do you post with a negative slant? Are you just a pessimist?

Mike