Author Topic: The Continuing Adventures of Adam, The Jewish Al-Qaeda Terrorist from Cali!!!  (Read 1673 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Adam Gadahn struck again last week with a new terror threat against American interests and embassies.  I have yet to have a single person explain how it is possible for a Jewish man whose real name is Adam Pearlman having close connections with the ADL, to be a high up member of an Islamic extremist group?  I've asked many times and it's apparently so mind boggling that no one feels like addressing it.  It raises a lot of questions people don't want to face about the nature of Al Qaeda...

Remember the latest terror tape released by Al Qaeda's deputy leader Ayman al-Zawahiri and fitting so perfectly into Bush's new term for the enemy, "Islamic Fascists"... Dude's real fucking name is... Adam Pearlman, a Jew from California, Grandson of Carl K. Pearlman who was one of the members on the board of directors of the Anti-Defamation League caught spying on Americans for Israel in 1993.  Adam moved from his parent's house to live with his grandparents then up and decided to become a radical Islamic fundamentalist with access to the upper echelon of Al-Quaeda.  Time to wake up people, you’re being lied to.....

Mr. Pearlman releases a tape that goes above and beyond to show Al-Qaeda's philosophy to be the text book definition of Fascism during the same time Bush and Company were trying to make a connect with this fight and the WWII fight against Fascism...  How convenient, I guess the fellas in Al Qaeda just wanted to help the pres make his point. yea ok...

UPDATE:
He's bacccckkkk!!!!!  and gee, look at the timing...  Palin is on desperate attack saying Obama socialized with American terrorists and Adam pops up...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/10/04/gadahn.video/index.html?iref=topnews

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Is it a true story?  ??? ;D
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

mrt

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Adam Gadahn struck again last week with a new terror threat against American interests and embassies.  I have yet to have a single person explain how it is possible for a Jewish man whose real name is Adam Pearlman having close connections with the ADL, to be a high up member of an Islamic extremist group?  I've asked many times and it's apparently so mind boggling that no one feels like addressing it.  It raises a lot of questions people don't want to face about the nature of Al Qaeda...
YOU ARE A CERTIFIED FUCKWIT NOW WELL DONE

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Berserker, how can he be a jewish muslim?

Please explain to the best of your ability how that's possible.

I eagerly await your responce!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Berserker, how can he be a jewish muslim?

Please explain to the best of your ability how that's possible.

I eagerly await your responce!
Exactly... how can he be a Jewish man in an extremist Islamic group?  But he is...  If you know anything of these groups and I would think you should by now, you know there is zero fucking way, even if they wanted to believe his convertion, that they would, what's he have to offer?  Angry Muslims are a dime a dozen, Adam Pearlman's head would be rolling down the street.  It would be assumed he would be working for Israel ESPECIALLY with his close connections to the ADL--PERIOD END OF STORY...  But that's not the end of the story, he happens to release terror statements that oddly go hand in hand with the needs of the Bush admin... Like when Bush and Co. wanted to make this whole thing resemble the fight with fascists of WWII, ol' Adam popped up with his little speech that was about as fascist in nature as it gets.  And in the end, you all shouldn't be asking me to explain this, I'm asking YOU to explain this...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
First off...radicals who follow the Koran believ in convert or die. This guy converted. Second the propaganda value of using an ex American Jew as their PR guy is priceless. Stop looking for a conspiracy everywhere. If we got ahold of this guy we would. I bet u see his fat ass soon on Fox or CNN, in flexicuffs.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
First off...radicals who follow the Koran believ in convert or die. This guy converted. Second the propaganda value of using an ex American Jew as their PR guy is priceless. Stop looking for a conspiracy everywhere. If we got ahold of this guy we would. I bet u see his fat ass soon on Fox or CNN, in flexicuffs.
I don't need a conspiracy theory when I know full well the contempt and hatred and DISTRUST a real Islamic extremist would have for someone of Jewish descent and you know this too...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Your wrong..but look at it this way...I hate the rags and if I could get an ex rag who stood for everything we hate and turn him, then turn him loose on the net to spew BS, then my hate of this guy would be secondary to using him for my ends... I'm sure this guy is on a short lease.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Your wrong..but look at it this way...I hate the rags and if I could get an ex rag who stood for everything we hate and turn him, then turn him loose on the net to spew BS, then my hate of this guy would be secondary to using him for my ends... I'm sure this guy is on a short lease.
actually you are wrong, but that's ok, I'm use to it :)  I can see how it would self destructive for a person in your position to see certain truths so I understand...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Berserk, Islam is one of those things.. GO to a mosque and profess your love for Islam and you'll be taken in with open arms. Hell, they even target young boys and often get mostly young boys who weren't religious before and turn them.. I've seen it with black people, white people, asians. People who aren't normally of muslim backgrounds all of a sudden with beards and wearing white dresses going "HULLAHHHALLAHHULLAH!"

It's just one of those things.. Like an open brotherhood.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Berserk, Islam is one of those things.. GO to a mosque and profess your love for Islam and you'll be taken in with open arms. Hell, they even target young boys and often get mostly young boys who weren't religious before and turn them.. I've seen it with black people, white people, asians. People who aren't normally of muslim backgrounds all of a sudden with beards and wearing white dresses going "HULLAHHHALLAHHULLAH!"

It's just one of those things.. Like an open brotherhood.
I thought we were talking about the picture of "radical islam"  Now, knowing how they feel about jews, any jewish person with ties to the ADL getting all radically fundamentist right off the bat is not going to be accepted with open arms into such a group, even if everything they say and do sounds great, they would figure him for having ties to Israel. But this guy is Al Qaeda's spokesman :D  uh huh...   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
NO, I don't buy any of this bullshit, it's all a big fat lie from day 1.  Al Qaeda has been slowly and deliberatly fabricated.  Bush and Co. pushed from day one, Al Qaeda in Iraq, but that was pretty much entirely crap...  But it's not now...  Yes, there are probably hundreds of angry, stupid arabs eager to join... and it seems like every step along the way has been to create that very state.  hmmmm....  Run around Iraq at random collecting males, lock them up treating them like hell for months, turn them loose with evil stories to tell about those occupying their country, disband the iraqi military entirely, billions of dollars missing and large caches of weapons gone... at what point does "NO FUCKING SHIT" pop to mind ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
He's bacccckkkk!!!!!  and gee, look at the timing...  Palin is on desperate attack saying Obama socialized with American terrorists and Adam pops up...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/10/04/gadahn.video/index.html?iref=topnews

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Hugo really working that GED!

I can't wait for this kid to get whacked.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Hugo really working that GED!

I can't wait for this kid to get whacked.
You can't honestly believe this guy is for real.

Fury

• Getbig V
You can't honestly believe this guy is for real.

Oh yes, is this another conspiracy theory? Which Jewish dude is making these videos now? Who won the dice roll? I'm sure you've got some blog documenting it from information they got on a bathroom wall in NYC. Come on, enlighten me.

I'm really beginning to doubt that your IQ is over 40, Hugo.

By the way, start supporting your bullshit conspiracy theories with some evidence. The fallacies in your above posts are absolutely retarded and it's pathetic that you actually try to pass them off without one iota of evidence.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Oh yes, is this another conspiracy theory? Which Jewish dude is making these videos now? Who won the dice roll? I'm sure you've got some blog documenting it from information they got on a bathroom wall in NYC. Come on, enlighten me.

I'm really beginning to doubt that your IQ is over 40, Hugo.

By the way, start supporting your bullshit conspiracy theories with some evidence. The fallacies in your above posts are absolutely retarded and it's pathetic that you actually try to pass them off without one iota of evidence.
yea, I'm just a dumbshit with another CT.  You're clearly the board genius.  Thanks for setting me straight.  Maybe someday I'll be lucky to achieve a fraction of your IQ.  By the way, what are my fallacies so I can learn from the board's most brilliant mind? 

Fury

• Getbig V
yea, I'm just a dumbshit with another CT.  You're clearly the board genius.  Thanks for setting me straight.  Maybe someday I'll be lucky to achieve a fraction of your IQ.  By the way, what are my fallacies so I can learn from the board's most brilliant mind? 

You obviously know jack shit about Islam as there are dozens upon dozens of instances of Jews converting to Islam. And as far as I know, there is nothing in the Koran saying that a Jew can't convert. You really think Al Qaeda is going to turn down an Islamic convert who wants to kill people in the name of Allah? Get a clue, douche.

I do find it amusing that you were deleting posts for lack of evidence, when 99% of the conspiracy theory bullshit you spew can only be backed up by gossip blogs and your own fallacies.

Hilarious.

Tell me, which Jewish guy was it who concocted this Adam character years ago knowing fully well that he would make him resurface when Sarah Palin was running as vice president and on THE day she attacks Obama. I'd like to speak to him. I'm sure he could give me next week's powerball numbers.

- Team GED!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
You obviously know jack shit about Islam as there are dozens upon dozens of instances of Jews converting to Islam. And as far as I know, there is nothing in the Koran saying that a Jew can't convert. You really think Al Qaeda is going to turn down an Islamic convert who wants to kill people in the name of Allah? Get a clue, douche.

I do find it amusing that you were deleting posts for lack of evidence, when 99% of the conspiracy theory bullshit you spew can only be backed up by gossip blogs and your own fallacies.

Hilarious.

Tell me, which Jewish guy was it who concocted this Adam character years ago knowing fully well that he would make him resurface when Sarah Palin was running as vice president and on THE day she attacks Obama. I'd like to speak to him. I'm sure he could give me next week's powerball numbers.

- Team GED!
what threads did I delete for lack of evidence?  gotta call BS... How the hell would I know who he's working for?  It's not AlQaeda and if it is, AlQaeda is a bogus setup. 

Fury

• Getbig V
what threads did I delete for lack of evidence?  gotta call BS... How the hell would I know who he's working for?  It's not AlQaeda and if it is, AlQaeda is a bogus setup. 

ROFL. The shit just flies with you. Got any evidence, or is this just more "Hugo knows everything from his computer in bumfucksville"?

Any evidence supporting this claim? I'm sure you think you know everything because you can read blogs and gossip sites, but hey, let's see some facts. You seem to know more about this "Adam" character than 100% of people out there.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
ROFL. The shit just flies with you. Got any evidence, or is this just more "Hugo knows everything from his computer in bumfucksville"?

Any evidence supporting this claim? I'm sure you think you know everything because you can read blogs and gossip sites, but hey, let's see some facts. You seem to know more about this "Adam" character than 100% of people out there.

1. What threads did I delete for lack of evidence? 
2. How do Islamic extremists view Israel?  How do they view our support of Israel?
3. Adam Pearlman lived with his grandfather who works with the ADL.  While still living with his ADL grandfather, he went to a mosqueand introduced himself as Yahya.
4.  for decades, the ADL has widely been understood to be directly connected to Israel and the mossad.  The truth of it doesn't matter, the reputation is what matters.
5.  The mossad and Jews also have a reputation with Arabs and musslims.  Doesn't matter what I think, the fact is there is zero trust there.
6.  That brings me to the fact that there is zero chance an "Islamic extremist terror organization" is going to take a Jewish man into their upper levels, not to mention one that has close ties to the ADL.

What do I need to prove?  It's like being asked to prove an apple looks like an apple lol...

"It is one of the ugliest, most powerful pressure groups in the U.S...Its primary commitment is to use any technique, however dishonest and disgraceful, in order to defame and silence and destroy anybody who dares to criticize the Holy State of Israel."--Noam Chomsky on the ADL

Fury

• Getbig V
1. What threads did I delete for lack of evidence? 
2. How do Islamic extremists view Israel?  How do they view our support of Israel?
3. Adam Pearlman lived with his grandfather who works with the ADL.  While still living with his ADL grandfather, he went to a mosqueand introduced himself as Yahya.
4.  for decades, the ADL has widely been understood to be directly connected to Israel and the mossad.  The truth of it doesn't matter, the reputation is what matters.
5.  The mossad and Jews also have a reputation with Arabs and musslims.  Doesn't matter what I think, the fact is there is zero trust there.
6.  That brings me to the fact that there is zero chance an "Islamic extremist terror organization" is going to take a Jewish man into their upper levels, not to mention one that has close ties to the ADL.

What do I need to prove?  It's like being asked to prove an apple looks like an apple lol...

"It is one of the ugliest, most powerful pressure groups in the U.S...Its primary commitment is to use any technique, however dishonest and disgraceful, in order to defame and silence and destroy anybody who dares to criticize the Holy State of Israel."--Noam Chomsky on the ADL

Do you even think shit through before you post? Do you have any grasp on just how big of media whores Al Qaeda are? You think they don't see this as an incredible PR opportunity? Jewish kid from the heart of Judaism sees the fallacies in the religion, converts to Islam, acknowledges the worship of Allah the all knowing and on top of it, metaphorically spits in the face of the "zionists" by calling for their destruction. It's PR gold for them and only reinforces the "AQ" cause as being right. And an American at that! Just gets better for them.

Islam's funny. Try reading parts of the Koran. It doesn't matter who the fuck you are, if you denounce your religion and embrace Islam, they're obligated to accept you. It's written in the book. It's the word of God. It's absolute. Al Qaeda is about as strict as they come with sticking to the book.

Anyone with an IQ over 40 (not you) could see that. However, you think "Adam" was fabricated years ago, released half a dozen videos all for the sake of the possibility that on October 3rd, 2008, Sarah Palin would call Obama a terrorist. Brilliant deduction Sherlock, brilliant.

Any other tin foil conspiracies I should know about? I heard George Bush became President because Nixon tied his left shoe first instead of his right at 12:03 AM on February 9th, 1971. Damn, if only he had gone with the usual right shoe!

Try doing some reading Hugo. Your lack of knowledge regarding anything besides gossip sites and blogs is showing here.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Do you even think shit through before you post? Do you have any grasp on just how big of media whores Al Qaeda are? You think they don't see this as an incredible PR opportunity? Jewish kid from the heart of Judaism sees the fallacies in the religion, converts to Islam, acknowledges the worship of Allah the all knowing and on top of it, metaphorically spits in the face of the "zionists" by calling for their destruction. It's PR gold for them and only reinforces the "AQ" cause as being right. And an American at that! Just gets better for them.

Islam's funny. Try reading parts of the Koran. It doesn't matter who the fuck you are, if you denounce your religion and embrace Islam, they're obligated to accept you. It's written in the book. It's the word of God. It's absolute. Al Qaeda is about as strict as they come with sticking to the book.

Anyone with an IQ over 40 (not you) could see that. However, you think "Adam" was fabricated years ago, released half a dozen videos all for the sake of the possibility that on October 3rd, 2008, Sarah Palin would call Obama a terrorist. Brilliant deduction Sherlock, brilliant.

Any other tin foil conspiracies I should know about? I heard George Bush became President because Nixon tied his left shoe first instead of his right at 12:03 AM on February 9th, 1971. Damn, if only he had gone with the usual right shoe!

Try doing some reading Hugo. Your lack of knowledge regarding anything besides gossip sites and blogs is showing here.

Meltdown.  Oh I know, you don't meltdown, you just make posts that look like you're melting.  At least I admit it when I do it ;)  In your meltdown, you failed to address half of my numbered points and pretty much just repeated the idea that anybody can convert to Islam which has nothing to do with my points and you know it.  Probably why you're melting, after a half hour of googling you said fuck it.  Oh yea, and for the 3rd time, what threads did I delete for lack of evidence?

You're worse than Jag with your superior intellect bs... The low IQ line seems to be one of your favorites.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

You're worse than Jag with your superior intellect bs... The low IQ line seems to be one of your favorites.

Keep me out of your fights. Please and Thank You.  :)
w