Author Topic: QUESTION FOR "WICKEDTRUTH"????  (Read 1300 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
QUESTION FOR "WICKEDTRUTH"????
« on: August 11, 2007, 08:24:07 AM »
when can we expect a video of your 550 pound squats, 675 pound shrugs, 405 for 10 barbell rows, 405 for 5 bench press, 405 close grip bench, 405 for 9 good mornings, 225 pound upright rows, 90 pound one arm preacher curls and 70 pound lateral raises?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: QUESTION FOR "WICKEDTRUTH"????
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 08:40:07 AM »
when can we expect a video of your 550 pound squats, 675 pound shrugs, 405 for 10 barbell rows, 405 for 5 bench press, 405 close grip bench, 405 for 9 good mornings, 225 pound upright rows, 90 pound one arm preacher curls and 70 pound lateral raises?
as soon as he gets on a 100mgs of d-bol a day, and flys to sevatases gym and uses his fake plates :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 08:40:31 AM »
as soon as he gets on a 100mgs of d-bol a day, and flys to sevatases gym and uses his fake plates :D
hahahahahahhaaaaa.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2007, 08:42:19 AM »

Wow SF I would really like to see those lifts as well...they are WORLD CLASS!!! Wow its an honour to have one of teh strongest men in the world here on getbig...i can't wait to pick his brain

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 08:43:17 AM »
Wow SF I would really like to see those lifts as well...they are WORLD CLASS!!! Wow its an honour to have one of teh strongest men in the world here on getbig...i can't wait to pick his brain
hahahhaa, exactly, 90 pound db preachers, oh brother. ;D

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2007, 08:45:04 AM »

I was thinking the same thing.

The dude that was posta be throwing down with me couldn't make it to the gym again so until I can get vids, I owned up to it and kept up my end of the deal with JT and put "kiwi's muscle bitch" in my sig and it won't go away until I get vids up. AND I have a friend of mine coming to work arms with my monday. I will get your closed grips and your dumbbell curls vid on that day. I HOPE. If not, I'll still be the wicked liar!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2007, 08:48:05 AM »
I was thinking the same thing.

The dude that was posta be throwing down with me couldn't make it to the gym again so until I can get vids, I owned up to it and kept up my end of the deal with JT and put "kiwi's muscle bitch" in my sig and it won't go away until I get vids up. AND I have a friend of mine coming to work arms with my monday. I will get your closed grips and your dumbbell curls vid on that day. I HOPE. If not, I'll still be the wicked liar!

Are you saying you are my bitch? As flattering as that is, I'll have to decline cause I'm not looking for any muscle bitches dude ;D

And good luck posting those videos

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2007, 08:49:14 AM »
Are you saying you are my bitch? As flattering as that is, I'll have to decline cause I'm not looking for any muscle bitches dude ;D

And good luck posting those videos

Hey bro we had a deal! LOL are you saying I can pull it from my sig?!  ;D  I can't make shit happen without a cam on my own so I'm at the mercy of others. IF anything, I'll be the biggest bullshitter on here and I'll glady take credit for it.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2007, 08:51:27 AM »
hahaha, i'm starting to really feel sorry for "wickedtruth" in all honesty, he's really dug himself a hole with his claims, a 23 year old guy lifting those weights? if his claims are true he's one of the 10 most genetically gifted freaks in the history of the human race.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2007, 08:54:17 AM »
hahaha, i'm starting to really feel sorry for "wickedtruth" in all honesty, he's really dug himself a hole with his claims, a 23 year old guy lifting those weights? if his claims are true he's one of the 10 most genetically gifted freaks in the history of the human race.

I wouldn't consider my build "gifted" by any means. What exactly is the hole I dug myself into? A workout log? If you think it's bullshit who cares! Why don't you tell us your formula for your method of getting us 400lb bench pressers a 600lb squat you keep saying I should have.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2007, 08:56:55 AM »
I wouldn't consider my build "gifted" by any means. What exactly is the hole I dug myself into? A workout log? If you think it's bullshit who cares! Why don't you tell us your formula for your method of getting us 400lb bench pressers a 600lb squat you keep saying I should have.

Did you really claim those numbers? And post a pic - lets see what you look like

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2007, 08:57:30 AM »
hahahahahaaaaa, dude you're finished on getbig, you're screwed either way, if you don't post the video i'm going to brutalize you until you crack and if by chance you do post a video im 99.9999999999999 percent sure they'll be quarter reps and i'm going to absolutely destroy you, either way you're my little ragdoll on here. ;D

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2007, 08:59:57 AM »
Did you really claim those numbers? And post a pic - lets see what you look like

Oh I claimed 400 or better benches and 550 for adoulbe on squats and stuff. They didn't mkae those up. You didn't miss the thread did you? The pics are in the thread here or in my log if you care to look. Big boy thinks I should be squatting 600lbs if I'm benching 400. How those two coincide with each other I have no clue. Upright rows that heavy I haven't done in awhile...I did do a set of 195 uprights on my last chest day for shoulders but, it's not a 225 upright. There's no fucking way I can touch those numbers AFTER doing a heavy chest workout.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2007, 09:02:06 AM »
hahahahahaaaaa, dude you're finished on getbig, you're screwed either way, if you don't post the video i'm going to brutalize you until you crack and if by chance you do post a video im 99.9999999999999 percent sure they'll be quarter reps and i'm going to absolutely destroy you, either way you're my little ragdoll on here. ;D

Probably but if you're going to do it remember what it was I claimed. Closed grip benches with 405 on the smith machine (i didn't just pull that out of my ass right now, I've posted it a million times) with my arms hitting parallel with my body and the 90lb dumbbell preachers going parallel to the floor and not past it. That IS what I stated. Brutalize me or not..but if you do, at least pull my hair or give me a reach around. I'm finished because you think I'm a liar about my claims? LOL

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2007, 09:02:35 AM »
bullshit! i already claimed him as my bitch ;D

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2007, 09:04:53 AM »
bullshit! i already claimed him as my bitch ;D

I'm thinking we should take this to the "ask SS" thread... who's bitch am I REALLY!??!  ;D

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2007, 09:53:29 AM »
Moving trap day to monday with arms just to get a vid. A friend said she'd show up to take. You guys want a vid of 600lbs for 10 reps or 675 for a few?!  ???  I'll give you your choice. Apparenlty vid cam on the phone has limited space.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2007, 09:59:37 AM »
Moving trap day to monday with arms just to get a vid. A friend said she'd show up to take. You guys want a vid of 600lbs for 10 reps or 675 for a few?!  ???  I'll give you your choice. Apparenlty vid cam on the phone has limited space.
You must be on the Juice,Good Luck
Arnold For President 2012.2016

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2007, 10:42:16 AM »

coolhju HEY MAN HOW ARE for

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2007, 11:35:58 AM »

coolhju HEY MAN HOW ARE for
??? fuck did you just say????????????????????
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!