Author Topic: most roid users diet and training habits  (Read 4726 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
most roid users diet and training habits
« on: August 11, 2007, 02:20:52 PM »
I know this doesn't apply to everyone, but alot of guys at the gym who take gear tend to eat like shit, and in alot of cases train like shit too

i attribute this to them being on too high doses and getting lethargic...obviously a part of it is because they feel they dont have to train or diet as hard since they are on...

I personally am dieting and training like a mofo, I have never trained and dieted this hard, and Im on a lower dose than I have ever used (500mg test per week) and Im making better gains that guys on higher doses

people will say what they will, but its still boils down to diet and training --- without those, no amount of gear is going to create mind boggling gains
ah yeah Im a voodo child

uckmo

• Getbig II
Re: most roid users diet and training habits
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 02:42:20 PM »
up and down flip flopping

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 04:40:10 PM »
Most people I see at the gym Juicer's or not, eat and train like shit...but I know what/who you're referring to john, and these guys are typically the ones who give steroid users the negative persona that they carry.

You're right about diet, it is everything...I'd put drugs in at #4 on the list of importance. That said, that does not implie that I don't think drugs do not make a world of difference, they most certainly do, but not without 1-3.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2007, 05:25:23 PM »
You're right about diet, it is everything...I'd put drugs in at #4 on the list of importance. That said, that does not implie that I don't think drugs do not make a world of difference, they most certainly do, but not without 1-3.

I'm guessing the first three for you are: diet, training, & __________ (what's the missing one?)

Note: I've got a fucking migraine so I'm not thinking clearly right now.  :-\

MLAT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 06:54:39 PM »
For me the diet is the struggle.  My training is pretty intense whether on or off.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2007, 07:05:09 PM »
If you train hard and consistently, plus eat right you are going to grow, if not you were never ment to be big.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2007, 07:42:42 PM »
I'm guessing the first three for you are: diet, training, & __________ (what's the missing one?)

he's talking about rest, home slice     ;)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2007, 07:44:05 PM »

Rest bro.

EDIT: Oops bigjohn beat me to it

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2007, 07:44:38 PM »
but do you guys see where guys get caught up using roids and then dieting like shit and training like shit because they think they are on roids and its ok because the roids will make up for it. Hell, under this philosophy, they'd be better off saving their money and staying off roids but dieting and training properly instead... thats my point
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2007, 08:22:30 PM »

Yep

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2007, 08:24:50 PM »
but do you guys see where guys get caught up using roids and then dieting like shit and training like shit because they think they are on roids and its ok because the roids will make up for it. Hell, under this philosophy, they'd be better off saving their money and staying off roids but dieting and training properly instead... thats my point

Agree good point!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2007, 10:36:14 PM »

Ah yes...one thing I need more of...  ;)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2007, 12:07:36 AM »
I know this doesn't apply to everyone, but alot of guys at the gym who take gear tend to eat like shit, and in alot of cases train like shit too

i attribute this to them being on too high doses and getting lethargic...obviously a part of it is because they feel they dont have to train or diet as hard since they are on...

I personally am dieting and training like a mofo, I have never trained and dieted this hard, and Im on a lower dose than I have ever used (500mg test per week) and Im making better gains that guys on higher doses

people will say what they will, but its still boils down to diet and training --- without those, no amount of gear is going to create mind boggling gains

I eat clean during the week and have a major cheat day on the weekend.

My cycles are moderate dose, nothing sick or extreme....

Dieting for me is a matter perspective.

I'm not a bodybuilder so low BF% is pointless for me.

I lift for strength so I'm not going to compromise that for abs or anything superficial like that.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2007, 06:07:52 AM »

actually getting pussy is more important than rest..... if you doubt this claim, please explain to me a time where you gave up getting pussy so you could go to sleep   ;)  I rest my case.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2007, 08:13:14 AM »

actually getting pussy is more important than rest..... if you doubt this claim, please explain to me a time where you gave up getting pussy so you could go to sleep   ;)  I rest my case.

Actually a few weeks ago me and my gf were sleepin right, bitch wakes me up at 3am and is like "im hornyyy" i was like "WHAT THE FUCK  ITS THREE IN THE MORNING" needless to say i tried to go back to sleep but she got all whiney so i did the deed. Still woulda rather slept instead. :P  Just thought it was a funny story.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2007, 08:50:12 AM »
Actually a few weeks ago me and my gf were sleepin right, bitch wakes me up at 3am and is like "im hornyyy" i was like "WHAT THE FUCK  ITS THREE IN THE MORNING" needless to say i tried to go back to sleep but she got all whiney so i did the deed. Still woulda rather slept instead. :P  Just thought it was a funny story.

that is kinda funny, but have you been taking testosterone? when Im on gear, we dont have that type of problem around my house.....I cant quit hunchin
ah yeah Im a voodo child

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2007, 01:22:06 PM »

Dude - She MIGHT BE PREGNANT!!! :o

Seriously, they get gonzo horny at first for about 2-3 months. Like they are on steroids.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2007, 01:30:30 PM »
I eat clean during the week and have a major cheat day on the weekend.

DIV
It's funny, I hear people say this all the time but I've come to the conclusion most people have no idea as to what "clean" is. Most people can take a seemingly healthy meal and absolutely ruin it with very additives, i.e. butter, sugary condiments, salad dressing, etc. Then they wonder why they are stagnant with their goals.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2007, 02:33:09 PM »
It's funny, I hear people say this all the time but I've come to the conclusion most people have no idea as to what "clean" is. Most people can take a seemingly healthy meal and absolutely ruin it with very additives, i.e. butter, sugary condiments, salad dressing, etc. Then they wonder why they are stagnant with their goals.

So true. I see people ordering salads thinking they are healthy only to smother it in ranch dressing.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2007, 07:50:09 PM »
YES YES YES. It drives me nuts when I see fatties complain thatthey arent losing weight, but dont put in the time to maybe search the net andfind out why. Itssuch a large resource right at ones's fingertips.  Sometimes at work this big fat girl will eat a salad,COOOOOVER it with dressing, and on top of that have all thisfruit,and a biiig asjug of REGULAR pepsi.  I tried givin her some helpful tips in a totally non insulting manner, and she got all pissy.

And then theres this other girl who just eats cheese buns every day at work when shes done at the gym.  She gets even more pissy aobut my helpful tips. Think its time for me to shut my hole.

Oh and Big Jon Bluesfan, yeah im on test, but man I really like my sleep:P Especially when its 3am and i've been sleepin for a few hours and i get woken up, i like goin backtosleep, haha

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2007, 08:04:40 PM »
YES YES YES. It drives me nuts when I see fatties complain thatthey arent losing weight, but dont put in the time to maybe search the net andfind out why. Itssuch a large resource right at ones's fingertips.  Sometimes at work this big fat girl will eat a salad,COOOOOVER it with dressing, and on top of that have all thisfruit,and a biiig asjug of REGULAR pepsi.  I tried givin her some helpful tips in a totally non insulting manner, and she got all pissy.

And then theres this other girl who just eats cheese buns every day at work when shes done at the gym.  She gets even more pissy aobut my helpful tips. Think its time for me to shut my hole.

Oh and Big Jon Bluesfan, yeah im on test, but man I really like my sleep:P Especially when its 3am and i've been sleepin for a few hours and i get woken up, i like goin backtosleep, haha
One thing to keep in mind...it's never a good idea to to offer "helpful tips" no matter how true and right you are, unless you were asked for the info in the first place.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2007, 09:47:20 PM »

Clean is clean.....

We all know what that means.

Now, a cheat mean is Dirty.

Dirty is dirty.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2007, 04:02:41 AM »
One thing to keep in mind...it's never a good idea to to offer "helpful tips" no matter how true and right you are, unless you were asked for the info in the first place.

Oh no i totally agree, but like the topic was up. The girl was talkin all about how shes eatin this bla bla bla cuz shes tryin to lose weight, but for SOME reason her 'diet' wasnt working. So i tried helping...but iguess she just didn't wanna put in the effort ofgiving up the stuffthat made her 'diet' so tasty.

As for cheesebun girl, shes an annoying ho who never stfu's about her own bitchy comments, so i just do my part to be a dick  :)

Yeah nothin like givin tips when they're not asked for..since the person might not actually be tryin to lose weight, then that would sound VERY rude. What i'm sayin bascially is that its annoying when people are asking for help and stuff, but dont listen when you give them the real advice.

I'd like to think my advice is top notch too, seeing as how when i cut down, i do so with diet alone, no cardio. God i hate cardio. Think i might need to start. I had to run for the bus the other day...i was sure huffin and puffin when i got on !

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2007, 04:15:15 AM »
Oh no i totally agree, but like the topic was up. The girl was talkin all about how shes eatin this bla bla bla cuz shes tryin to lose weight, but for SOME reason her 'diet' wasnt working. So i tried helping...but iguess she just didn't wanna put in the effort ofgiving up the stuffthat made her 'diet' so tasty.

As for cheesebun girl, shes an annoying ho who never stfu's about her own bitchy comments, so i just do my part to be a dick  :)

Yeah nothin like givin tips when they're not asked for..since the person might not actually be tryin to lose weight, then that would sound VERY rude. What i'm sayin bascially is that its annoying when people are asking for help and stuff, but dont listen when you give them the real advice.

They dont really want to change. Over the yrs so many Fatties have asked me how to get in shape, not one has ever followd the plan....
1. Quit drinking anything but clean water or a coffee or 2 a day. (Even quit Diet Soda).
2. Quit ALL Fast Food.  3. No more chips.  4. Give them a list of clean foods  5. Tell them to just walk or do some light cardio at least 3X wk.   Not ONE Fattie in 100 will do this.

THis alone would take 20lbs of water off most Pigs ASAP!
Im a little older than most you guys. It gets worse w/ age. 2 of my buddies wives have both broken their ankels just walking!
TOO FAT! ;D  Sad, the one WAS a Hottie.

Beener  - She still hurting your beauty sleep? ;)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2007, 09:00:08 AM »
It's the same thing with muscle building, skinny guys used to ask me for advise and when i gave it to them, they didn't follow the advises. These days i don't bother giving advises anymore.

It's simple:

#1. Train hard 4-5 days a week, with heavy compound exercises.
#2. Eat 7-10 FULL meals a day.
#3. Sleep at least 9h per day plus nap.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG