Author Topic: npc competitor told me: ethanate,deca,winny tabs and equipoise the way to go?  (Read 3333 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
 a  national competitor ( i wont' say who npc junior) told me these 4 mentioned: ethanate, deca, winny tabs and equipoise are the top 4 AAS i should take when and if i have decide to go down that road. i forgot to ask him which ones together, separate,cycle downtime,etc. anyway, he also said don't ever ever do the gh and insulin route!! (too expensive, dangerous, and addicting not to mention if i want to have a npc physique ( huge,ripped but a tiny waist, no bloating or gut) insulin and gh is left to the pros.

any thoughts on this guys: are these 4 the best, safest, cost efficient, etcetera.

thanks in advance for all the replies!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Love those drugs but I'd switch the winny for tbol.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
sounds about right, if you can't get big off the time tested basics you probably won't get big.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Hard not to include tren in a top 4 lost like this. Also, the "gh route" gh is one of the best and safest items out there, and can be 100% beneficial if it's not taken in retarded amounts.

trab

• Getbig V
Those are a nice collection. Honestly, its hard to go wrong 1st cycle. But its also important to get as much
as you can out of it.

Your bone structure, and muscle belly lengths determine what you can build and look good.

A Frank Zane type body vs Branch Warren's build are going to differ some in training, diet and best drugs of choice.

learn about the body's natural testo production/ suppression feedback loop- , and how Nat test is shut down, and best restored. You wont know exactly how your body reacts till you actually do it, but having read lots of others experience, and having a
very good collection of end of cycle goodies on hand is imperative.

If you want Max Mass at start of that cycle, I'd use Pink anabols and save the winny tabs for the bitter end. 10mg of them pinks 1.5hr preworkout ;).

As A.J said, Small amounts of HGH make me feel healthy, and add to the whole plan.
Too much HGH is just a spendy bloat,  hurtin' joints, hurtin' wallet.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Hard not to include tren in a top 4 lost like this. Also, the "gh route" gh is one of the best and safest items out there, and can be 100% beneficial if it's not taken in retarded amounts.
agreed
-