Author Topic: Dwayne Johnson Training System?  (Read 7013 times)

bigkid

• Getbig IV
Re: Dwayne Johnson Training System?
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2007, 08:46:43 AM »
The rock was a big kid in high school.  I wouldn't doubt that he could hit close to 400 for 1 by his senior year.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2007, 09:07:06 AM »
I knew a football player who was 17 or 18 and about 6'5 280 who could rep 400.  The guy went on to play at OSU but unfortuantly injuries retired his ass.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2007, 10:12:09 AM »
I knew a football player who was 17 or 18 and about 6'5 280 who could rep 400.  The guy went on to play at OSU but unfortuantly injuries retired his ass.
Sure you did ::)

But let me guess, no photos were ever taken / were burnt in a fire / he destroyed them because of his 'injury'

Seriously, why lie? What do you have to gain?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2007, 10:14:01 AM »

But let me guess, no photos were ever taken / were burnt in a fire / he destroyed them because of his 'injury'

cut his some slack because

dude..everyone on here knows/knew a guy that _______________________
and he only eats ________________________ _
and never does cardio

you fill in the blank...and yes all documented proof were destroyed by aliens

Here comes the money shot

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2007, 10:15:23 AM »
This guy has long arms, not a natural bencher and has always bulked up with juice.  Him benching 400 naturally as a 17 yo HS junior is HORSESHIT.

Of course i beched 425 as a 16 yo clean, so he could have done it  ::)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2007, 10:41:11 AM »
This guy has long arms, not a natural bencher and has always bulked up with juice.  Him benching 400 naturally as a 17 yo HS junior is HORSESHIT.

Of course i beched 425 as a 16 yo clean, so he could have done it  ::)

You must be the insider who talked crap about Dwayne in highschool because of jealousy and got knocked out by the rock.
just push some weight!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2007, 01:42:53 PM »
You must be the insider who talked crap about Dwayne in highschool because of jealousy and got knocked out by the rock.

poor alexxx... no matter how much you flatter dwayne he still won't let you toss his salad...

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2007, 03:39:42 PM »

UK Gold I don't know what kinda #### they have in the UK nowadays but here in America our athletes are like animals and groomed to be the best from the first day they can walk.

I'm lying?  I found a wikipedia article on Andy.  It doesn't verify his lifts though :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Katzenmoyer

I heard about this guy having some mind blowing lifts especially for a teenager.  He was 3 years older than me, but I did have 1 class with him.  The guy was a tank.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2007, 05:17:59 PM »
Katzenmoyer was a rare specimen, herniated discs in his neck cut short his NFL career.  The Rock is no Katzenmoyer, he couldnt make it in the NFL.

dammitman

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2007, 04:11:08 AM »
I agree with alex23...the Rock shoulda kept his size.  He still looks good though.  Look how ridiculous David Arquette looks next to him!  Who knows if the poundages are true, but really, who gives a shit?  I'd rather look like I could bench 400 than actually be able to do it.
Everyone is fair game.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2007, 04:19:33 AM »
UK Gold I don't know what kinda #### they have in the UK nowadays but here in America our athletes are like animals and groomed to be the best from the first day they can walk.

I'm lying?  I found a wikipedia article on Andy.  It doesn't verify his lifts though :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Katzenmoyer

I heard about this guy having some mind blowing lifts especially for a teenager.  He was 3 years older than me, but I did have 1 class with him.  The guy was a tank.
Athletes in Britain are probably the most tested in the world. Unlike America, where footballers are tested randomly once every fifty years!

Even you have to admit its very 'curious' that no pics or videos are ever taken of these high school mega benchers. To put things into perspective, whilst your friend was 'repping' with 400lbs, at the same age Jesse Marunde was repping 275lbs. Hmmm.

Alex23

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2007, 08:28:18 PM »
Athletes in Britain are probably the most tested in the world. Unlike America, where footballers are tested randomly once every fifty years!

Even you have to admit its very 'curious' that no pics or videos are ever taken of these high school mega benchers. To put things into perspective, whilst your friend was 'repping' with 400lbs, at the same age Jesse Marunde was repping 275lbs. Hmmm.

I have a video of me doing 375 at 18. I was only 212lb back then. Should I post it?

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2007, 12:33:57 AM »

Marunde was only 200 lbs when he did that.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2007, 12:39:13 AM »
Teen athletes in America are treated like professional athletes nowadays.  Personal trainers, physical therapist, nutritionist, ect.Parents want their kids to be the best.

America has the best natural teenage athletes.  Over in Europe it's acceptable and common for teenage athletes to use steroids.  I'm not saying it doesn't exist in America, but only a fraction of what occurs in Europe.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2007, 01:13:40 AM »
I have a video of me doing 375 at 18. I was only 212lb back then. Should I post it?

You should, man. Pretty impressive shit....
HAHA, RON.....

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2007, 03:15:48 AM »
Yes! What can you do now?

America has the best natural teenage athletes.  Over in Europe it's acceptable and common for teenage athletes to use steroids.  I'm not saying it doesn't exist in America, but only a fraction of what occurs in Europe.
::)
Prove it. I want statistical evidence. [BTW, Europe isn't one country]

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2007, 04:04:20 AM »
It's a Samoan cultural thing/ritual machismo, ya get the tattoo and you can't show any weakness, it is very unmanly to do so.

So is waxing your legs, but it hasn't stopped him.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2007, 03:00:39 PM »
Dwayne is getting pretty lean these days. His movie career is in full gear. He has a new movie coming out soon, around september or late august. Great for him
Get Big, or Die Trying

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2007, 03:09:31 PM »
Dwayne is getting pretty lean these days. His movie career is in full gear. He has a new movie coming out soon, around september or late august. Great for him

I saw the trailer, the movie looks like it sucks ass

he is a football player that finds out he has a kid, the kid moves in with him and creates havoc in his life..original script  ::)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2007, 03:10:31 PM »
Currently his career is slightly ahead of Vin Deisel..and by all account his career is dead

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2007, 03:13:03 PM »
I hope the movie is not the typical "football" flick we get tired of. I think that movie is in the comedy category. either way, he'll do good. Critics have been fair to him in the past
Get Big, or Die Trying

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2007, 03:14:55 PM »
I hope the movie is not the typical "football" flick we get tired of. I think that movie is in the comedy category. either way, he'll do good. Critics have been fair to him in the past

dude, I saw the trailer...

my girlfriend wants us to go and see it as punishment for me forgetting our anniversary..nuff said

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2007, 03:16:09 PM »
Vin diesel has been lacking in the "Action" category lately. His last movie was a comedy released by Disney and it did great at the Box office. Diesel fans want him back in the ass kicking category.
Get Big, or Die Trying

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2007, 03:17:20 PM »
dude, I saw the trailer...

my girlfriend wants us to go and see it as punishment for me forgetting our anniversary..nuff said

lol.....good luck. I'm guessing that movie is a "chick flick"
Get Big, or Die Trying

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2007, 03:23:31 PM »

lol.....good luck. I'm guessing that movie is a "chick flick"

lol...not to worry, I will get her back

I am going to take a drive to Atlantic city so that her and I walk on the board walk the weekend on september 14th

and then randomly walk past the TajMahal for the the Atlantic city pro

"hey baby, lets check this out for a second"