Author Topic: Deca  (Read 1728 times)

clayton green

• Getbig II
Deca
« on: August 12, 2007, 06:05:34 PM »
Are there any other AAS that help with the joints/aches and pains as Deca?  Does Equipoise have the same properities?

uckmo

• Getbig II
Re: Deca
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 06:14:38 PM »
I like EQ,its almost the same as deca but not really

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 10:30:17 PM »
Are there any other AAS that help with the joints/aches and pains as Deca?  Does Equipoise have the same properities?

show me one study or one shred of evidence that deca helps joints.... people have been saying this same shit since duchaine or someone like that said it 20 years ago.... no one even knows what they are saying when they say this ---- they just hear it and say it like they know something
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 10:39:42 PM »

EQ doesn't have the same properties.

Deca doesn't cure joint issues, it just masks the problem if you have some type of issue.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 10:45:07 PM »
One of the most popular things heard about deca is a mysterious ability to heal joints. I will tell you that this is true to some extent. Deca is very good at masking minor joint pain and old nagging injuries. This does not mean it will “heal” you. Deca has minor anti-inflammatory ability due to its unique nature in interacting with cortisol. The exact mechanism is not surely known. Some gurus say it interferes with the cortisol receptor and some say deca itself acts as an anti-inflammatory. Since cortisol is itself an anti-inflammatory, it makes little sense that deca “blocks” cortisol’s effects. Deca probably works by literally acting as an anti-inflammatory (the drug itself is able to reduce inflammation of soft tissues).

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2007, 10:49:11 PM »
One of the most popular things heard about deca is a mysterious ability to heal joints. I will tell you that this is true to some extent. Deca is very good at masking minor joint pain and old nagging injuries. This does not mean it will “heal” you. Deca has minor anti-inflammatory ability due to its unique nature in interacting with cortisol. The exact mechanism is not surely known. Some gurus say it interferes with the cortisol receptor and some say deca itself acts as an anti-inflammatory. Since cortisol is itself an anti-inflammatory, it makes little sense that deca “blocks” cortisol’s effects. Deca probably works by literally acting as an anti-inflammatory (the drug itself is able to reduce inflammation of soft tissues).

I tend to agree that Deca mimicks cortisol in that way, therapeutically for the joints.

I think Deca would be a great adjunct for those rehabbing from knee, shoulder injuries...

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2007, 08:05:59 AM »
Thanks for the input.  I know that Deca is not a cure but if it will enable me to goo heavier or do some exercises that normally give me problems, i.e. lower back with squats, over-head presses/shoulder joint, then perhaps I may be able to grow a little more with the added weight. I know that once you come off the pain will most likely return if you continue to go heavy or  do excerises  that normally cause pain.