Author Topic: Poll:Do you guys think a 450lb. seated press behind the neck a lot??  (Read 16336 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
this guy doesn't, he must train with Hossein Rezazedah. ::)

205kg/451lb isn't so much. You could know it if you had lifted anything but your cholesterol, you stupid child. I got owned once by the guy, who come to me when I was squatting, and ask if he could use the barbell while I was resting. I say yes, of course, and that motherfuc*ker start to do presses with the weight I was using to squat, something like 150kg/330lb. It was my first year of training, and he win our national BB:ing contest in that same year, so I didn't feel so stupid after that. Anyway, it is just same to me what some fat brat believes or not, so why don't you go and get some pump in that "better" hand; maybe all that wanking make you burn some calories, and you will be able to carry your fat ass to the gym.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Poll:Do you guys think a 450lb. seated press behind the neck a lot??
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 12:20:47 PM »
Not on Getbig! Just last week I saw <insert random gym rat name here> warm up with 405 for 10 on bnp before jumping to 650 for a set of 5.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 12:23:29 PM »
Not on Getbig! Just last week I saw <insert random gym rat name here> warm up with 405 for 10 on bnp before jumping to 650 for a set of 5.
hahahhaa, it's always the same routine with these clowns "1,650 pounds is nothing for a full squat, you would know that if you ever lifted weights instead of eating potato chips you fat fucck, if i ever find you i'm gonna kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! get off your fat ass and get tot he gym and maybe you can bench 700 for 15 like me!!!!" ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 12:24:13 PM »
Yes and if I was doing it regularly I would not be here wasting time with all you bozos... ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 12:25:32 PM »
Uhhh......yeah.
HAHA, RON.....

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2007, 12:27:37 PM »
Ridiculous question.  450 behind the neck seated press??  I would go as far as saying it's rarely even done on this planet.  

Let's be real here, 4 plates and a 25.  That is something very few people can do.  anyone who lifts weights would no that.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2007, 12:28:03 PM »
Jimmy Iron Bull Pellechia could do 600+ lb skull crushers and 150lb db curls each for 8-10 reps. I bet in his prime he could have done that lift.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2007, 12:28:35 PM »
Ridiculous question.  450 behind the neck seated press??  I would go as far as saying it's rarely even done on this planet.  

Let's be real here, 4 plates and a 25.  That is something very few people can do.  anyone who lifts weights would no that.
exactly but apparently in "greatfinn's" gym it's done all the time, those guys must drink a lot of milk. ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 12:29:17 PM »
Jimmy Iron Bull Pellechia could do 600+ lb skull crushers and 150lb db curls each for 8-10 reps. I bet in his prime he could have done that lift.
yeah with three guys on each side of the bar and three guys in the middle pulling like he always did.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2007, 12:29:31 PM »

LMAO!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2007, 12:32:21 PM »
exactly but apparently in "greatfinn's" gym it's done all the time, those guys must drink a lot of milk. ::)

Too funny.  This place makes me feel like the most honest guy on Earth.  

Seriously people should stop and think about what they are saying.  That's loading the bar with 4 plates and a 25 on each side.  Then lifting that with your shoulders.  Just think about that.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2007, 12:34:56 PM »
Too funny.  This place makes me feel like the most honest guy on Earth.  

Seriously people should stop and think about what they are saying.  That's loading the bar with 4 plates and a 25 on each side.  Then lifting that with your shoulders.  Just think about that.

hahahahaha, in everyday life you rarely see people squatting or deadlifting 455 let alone doing seated presses behind the neck with it, these guys must have a secret underground society where everyone is 350 ripped at 5'9" and has to bench 700, squat and deadlift 1000 for reps just to be accepted to the gym. ::)

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2007, 12:39:09 PM »
hahahahaha, in everyday life you rarely see people squatting or deadlifting 455 let alone doing seated presses behind the neck with it, these guys must have a secret underground society where everyone is 350 ripped at 5'9" and has to bench 700, squat and deadlift 1000 for reps just to be accepted to the gym. ::)

hahaha, this is pure gold!
!

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2007, 01:39:34 PM »
Here are a few pictures of the guy who is claimed to have done the lifting.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2007, 01:40:33 PM »
I really didnt think you could 'gay' up overalls....

....i stand corrected
L

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2007, 01:41:43 PM »
I really didnt think you could 'gay' up overalls....

....i stand corrected

;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2007, 01:43:20 PM »
;D
I guess if you put a mustache and a face that says 'blow me' to anything ...it pretty much gays it up.....
L

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2007, 01:48:00 PM »
I guess if you put a mustache and a face that says 'blow me' to anything ...it pretty much gays it up.....

True. But apparently he was 40-years old when those picture were taken. That's an amazing condition at his age.

EbBnFlO

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2007, 02:14:28 PM »
True. But apparently he was 40-years old when those picture were taken. That's an amazing condition at his age.

Well he must know his gear and diet.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2007, 02:31:50 PM »

First of all, that has happened long before you was born, something like 1988-89, so you cannot understand it. Furthermore, we are speaking about a nation of 5 million people, which has given more WSM winners to the world than USA, so when you train with the best, you get the best results. Very simple, but too difficult to you to understand because you never have open a door of the gym. That guy, J Leino was 6'th after Samir Bannout in his first GP, so we doesn't talk any internet tough guy like you think you are, but the athlete who has accomplish more than most of us could ever have.
http://www.musclememory.com/show.php?a=Leino,+Jari
He win the Strongest man of Finland title at -91, was 8'th in finnish GP at -92. You can buy his training video (VHS) from this web shop. http://kauppa.jraty.fi/PublishedService?file=page&pageID=9&itemcode=157 If you can get somebody to help you to use google, you find out that there is plenty of modern day athletes who has done that, Pudi is one of them...so, you little wanker, what next? You put up more fake pictures of yourself and claim that you are more than 13 years old?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2007, 03:27:52 PM »
First of all, that has happened long before you was born, something like 1988-89, so you cannot understand it. Furthermore, we are speaking about a nation of 5 million people, which has given more WSM winners to the world than USA, so when you train with the best, you get the best results. Very simple, but too difficult to you to understand because you never have open a door of the gym. That guy, J Leino was 6'th after Samir Bannout in his first GP, so we doesn't talk any internet tough guy like you think you are, but the athlete who has accomplish more than most of us could ever have.
http://www.musclememory.com/show.php?a=Leino,+Jari
He win the Strongest man of Finland title at -91, was 8'th in finnish GP at -92. You can buy his training video (VHS) from this web shop. http://kauppa.jraty.fi/PublishedService?file=page&pageID=9&itemcode=157 If you can get somebody to help you to use google, you find out that there is plenty of modern day athletes who has done that, Pudi is one of them...so, you little wanker, what next? You put up more fake pictures of yourself and claim that you are more than 13 years old?
hahahhaa, another meltdown by this clown, i was born in 1972 by the way.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2007, 03:32:20 PM »
hahahahahahhaaa, this is the guy who supposedly pressed 450 behind the neck? hahahaha, he must have magically levitated it then because those arms look no bigger than 18 inches and he looks capable of no better than 250 behind the neck for a few reps, i'm gonna file this one in the bullshit file.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2007, 03:38:53 PM »
Monster weight for sure
#

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2007, 04:40:30 PM »
450 is heavy fuggin weight, it don't matter if your pushing it or pulling it, it's heavy as fcuk.
\

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2007, 05:00:33 PM »
behind the neck presses above 405 are insane.

Thats a lift i did well on, 245 when i was 19-20 natural.  I dont do them anymore because they are too easy to tear a rotator cuff on, i just incline bench for shoulders at this point.