Author Topic: 08-13-07: Letter from Ron Brady, Sr. regarding case  (Read 3582 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
08-13-07: Letter from Ron Brady, Sr. regarding case
« on: August 13, 2007, 01:54:03 PM »
Received this via email from Ron Brady, sr.

Yes, I am the father of the man who stands “accused” of hiring a “hit-man” to allegedly murder witnesses that are said to offer detrimental testimony against Craig Titus in his up-coming murder trial. It is difficult hearing and reading accounts of my son’s activities, good or bad. My sons’ mother, sister and I would stand beside Ron Jr. with our love right or wrong. We would not now or ever have condoned ANY type of illegal activities.

My intention remains, as I have stated in my prior letters, not to offer you my opinion as to the guilt or innocence of my son, Ron Brady, Jr. or Craig Titus. I would like to continue to offer only the FACTS of the murder-for-hire case as they have been recorded.     

The following are a few facts which may be hard to believe so I will quote the exact page and line they appear in the document. Did you know that 95%+ of the evidence charging Brady Jr. comes from UN-RECORDED, MONITORED telephone calls? In the Grand Jury testimony of Detective O’Kelly page 15 lines 3-14. O’Kelly states, “I specifically went to the “Coroner’s Office,” made that call to the Public Defenders line within cell block 2-m where Mr. Cassim was housed and then was able to conduct a three-way telephone call to Ronald Brady on ‘SEVERAL OCCASIONS’ where I MONITORED THE PHONE CALL, IT WASN’T RECORDED, but I listened to the phone call and FAST and FURIOUS made as many notes as I could pertaining to the call.”

Now, here is some information and background on the rules of evidence. The Nevada Supreme Court, The Nevada and American Bar Association, The Nevada State and National District Attorney’s Association rules are all similar. The following is from the ABA rule 5.03 which in part say, “It is unprofessional conduct for a prosecutor to fail to make disclosure of ALL evidence to the defense.”

The evidence in question has been requested from District Attorney Daskas many times over the past nine (9) months. He has now forced us to file a “Motion to Compel” to have the court enforce these rules on Daskas. The order was actually given in the last court hearing of July 26th. Tuesday August 14th is a hearing for a “status check” to see if the evidence we requested has been received. Daskas has NOT complied. We had requested the recordings for an ADDITIONAL 109 recorded “Jail line” telephone calls, (we had received only 66) Visitation (public & OFFICIAL visitors) for Cassim and Titus, Photographs of Anthony Gross, Interview statements for Titus, Gross, Megan & Jeremy, Protocol manuals for CCDC (treatment of inmates etc.) Detectives’ “Fast and Furious” notes, CCDC housing/lodging records for Cassim AND all information and police reports relating to Brady Jr. and Titus assisting Police Narcotics Officers investigating “witnesses” in the Titus case with Brady, Jr. actually traveling with detectives to conduct surveillance with these officers.

In fact, Brady, Jr’s. telephone records indicate there were in excess of 400 calls made to and from Narcotics Officers during the same time period in which Daskas has accused Brady with a murder-for-hire plot. In a recent court hearing Daskas did admit that “Brady and Titus had made contact with Police in an attempt to discredit certain witnesses,” however, he stated, “they were also attempting to have them murdered at the same time.”     

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
Re: 08-13-07: Letter from Ron Brady, Sr. regarding case
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 09:26:21 AM »
I love how family mambers all of a sudden start talking and acting like lawyers. There both so GUILTY.