Author Topic: us life expectancy rating slips to 42nd in the world - was 11th 20 years ago  (Read 3510 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Onlyme is so fat i had to take two trains and a bus just to get on his good side.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Onlyme is so fat i had to take two trains and a bus just to get on his good side.

hahahhahahhahah...I thought onlyme was losing the weight, we need current pics.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!

unchecked immigration  ;D

Fat little f(*kers

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
this is exactly what might save social security for our future generations

right now our ss is being sucked dry from people living longer than expected, this news should help reverse
that problem so us youngins will get all the money we have been paying in for years and years

let these fat fucks work for 20-30 years paying social security and then drop dead at 50 before they draw
from it....that is if the fat fucks work in the first place

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
No Patience,

you are correct.  I don't care if 90% of America is obese and they all fall over at 50.  If I can live to 100 because I take care of myself, chances are there will more social security pie left to split because there will be less people. 

And it's not like everyone in the country doesn't know the risks of overeating, smoking, drinking, etc.  They just choose to ignore it.  They get the joys of eating crap, and trade years off their life for it.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Onlyme is so fat that breathing makes him sweat

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Onlyme is so fat that a cop saw him standing by himself on the street and yelled over to him "hey, break it up over there!!!!"

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
onlyme is so fat the spider got lock jaw while trying to bite him
Here comes the money shot

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!

I always wondered what happened to "Stay Puft"

Nice to see he's still "keeping it real"

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
fat people suck

SAMSON123

• Getbig V

china is going to conquer you soon and breed little chinese babies with your fat women

CHINA HAS ALREADY CONQUERED AMERICA...CHINA OWNS AMERICA!!!!  AND WITH 1.3 TRILLION AMERICAN DOLLARS IN ITS ARSENAL...CHINA CAN DROP A ECONOMIC BOMB ON AMERICA THAT WILL MAKE THE 1929 DEPRESSION SEEM LIKE A RIDE ON BATMAN AT SIX FLAGS....IF I WERE YOU AMERICAN I WOULD BE AFRAID...VERY AFRAID...

THE ONLY THING IN AMERICA THAT IS NOT MADE IN CHINA IS THE POLLUTION.

SO FAR AS A SUPERPOWER GOES...HA HA H HA HA HA HA HA DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH...AMERICA CAN'T EVEN BEAT IRAQ...NOW THAT IS A RIOT!!!!
C

Master Blaster

CHINA HAS ALREADY CONQUERED AMERICA...CHINA OWNS AMERICA!!!!  AND WITH 1.3 TRILLION AMERICAN DOLLARS IN ITS ARSENAL...CHINA CAN DROP A ECONOMIC BOMB ON AMERICA THAT WILL MAKE THE 1929 DEPRESSION SEEM LIKE A RIDE ON BATMAN AT SIX FLAGS....IF I WERE YOU AMERICAN I WOULD BE AFRAID...VERY AFRAID...

SO FAR AS A SUPERPOWER GOES...HA HA H HA HA HA HA HA DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH...AMERICA CAN'T EVEN BEAT IRAQ...NOW THAT IS A RIOT!!!!

::)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
this is exactly what might save social security for our future generations

right now our ss is being sucked dry from people living longer than expected, this news should help reverse
that problem so us youngins will get all the money we have been paying in for years and years

let these fat fucks work for 20-30 years paying social security and then drop dead at 50 before they draw
from it....that is if the fat fucks work in the first place

BULLSHIT...

YOUR SS IS RUNNING DRY BECAUSE YOUR CORRUPT POLITICIANS HAVE MILKED IT FOR BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO ARM YOUR PATHETIC MILITARY AS WELL AS THEIR POCKETS. NONE OF YOU WILL EVER COLLECT THE PITENCE GIVEN IN SS ANYWAY. AMERICA IS BROKE, FINISHED, OWNED AND DEVESTATED...IT WILL BE EVERY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD FOR HIMSELF SOON...HOPE SOME OF YOU KNOW HOW TO FARM LAND AND MILK A COW OR THERE WILL BE MANY HUNGRY DAYS AND DEATHS FROM STARVATION.
C

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
Just a note to say the study was slightly biased-  it included wrestlers! Dragged the number way down

trab

• Getbig V

Your correct in a way,,, But - They would be slitting their own throats to unwind out of their Dollar position all at once. What they gonna replace it with... Gold (Unstable, but some is good) Iranian currency? All Euros?///
All central banks diversify to a degree. Most are actually unloading gold.

Everything 0n the Planet is Now and will BE for a LOng time - Measured in Benjamins. I'm not saying this out of "Patriotism". Its a economic fact.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
Americans aren't fat. It's just Onlyme skewing the Median solely by himself, causing people to think that 8)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=119769.0
That would be the mean, not the median. An outlier in a large sample will have little effect on the median.  ;D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Your correct in a way,,, But - They would be slitting their own throats to unwind out of their Dollar position all at once. What they gonna replace it with... Gold (Unstable, but some is good) Iranian currency? All Euros?///
All central banks diversify to a degree. Most are actually unloading gold.

Everything 0n the Planet is Now and will BE for a LOng time - Measured in Benjamins. I'm not saying this out of "Patriotism". Its a economic fact.

NOT!!!!!

THE DOLLAR HAS ALREADY BEEN DROPPED IN IRAN, IRAQ, VENEZUELA, CUBA, YEMEN, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, CHINA HAS DROPPED A COUPLE OF BILLION, JAPAN (IS DIVERSIFYING...MEANING THEY ARE UNLOADING AMERICAN MONEY), EUROPE HAS THE EURO WHICH IS MORE VALUABLE THAN THE DOLLAR BY NEARLY 40% AND MANY EUROPEAN NATIONS ARE "DIVERSIFYING AS WELL, RUSSIA IS SWITCHING TO THE EURO, SO THE DOLLARS DAYS ARE VERY VERY SHORT. AND AS IT STANDS WITH AMERICA BEING TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DEBT, NO NATION IS GOING TO INVEST IN A CURRENCY OR PROPERTY THAT VERY WELL WILL BE USELESS IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

PRAY CHINA DOES NOT DIVEST COMPLETELY FROM AMERICA, BECAUSE YOU WILL BE ON THE NEAREST CORNER WITH A SOUP CAN BEGGING FOR FOOD....AND DON'T THINK YOUR NATION IS GOING TO HELP YOU ANY ...AT ALL.
C

trab

• Getbig V
NOT!!!!!

THE DOLLAR HAS ALREADY BEEN DROPPED IN IRAN, IRAQ, VENEZUELA, CUBA, YEMEN, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, CHINA HAS DROPPED A COUPLE OF BILLION, JAPAN (IS DIVERSIFYING...MEANING THEY ARE UNLOADING AMERICAN MONEY), EUROPE HAS THE EURO WHICH IS MORE VALUABLE THAN THE DOLLAR BY NEARLY 40% AND MANY EUROPEAN NATIONS ARE "DIVERSIFYING AS WELL, RUSSIA IS SWITCHING TO THE EURO, SO THE DOLLARS DAYS ARE VERY VERY SHORT. AND AS IT STANDS WITH AMERICA BEING TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DEBT, NO NATION IS GOING TO INVEST IN A CURRENCY OR PROPERTY THAT VERY WELL WILL BE USELESS IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

PRAY CHINA DOES NOT DIVEST COMPLETELY FROM AMERICA, BECAUSE YOU WILL BE ON THE NEAREST CORNER WITH A SOUP CAN BEGGING FOR FOOD....AND DON'T THINK YOUR NATION IS GOING TO HELP YOU ANY ...AT ALL.

Can I ask where you live?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
What ever happened to personal responsibility? Everyone knows the variable risk factors like smoking, eating, drugs etc effect your overall health and well-being in large ways...yet they do them anyways with no consideration for themselves or anyone around them, and that includes the nation at large and its overburdened health care system. And some people in this country want to give these people Universal Fucking Health Care. Yeah, great idea, shift whats left of a persons responsibilty for themselves right on over to the government...who runs the U.S. Postal Service by the way. (and what a model of efficiencey they are). Let the laziness, sloth and glutteny be paid for, in part, by those who take care of themselves.

If we invested in a massive education and prevention program and actually ran it correctly and followed through (and there in lies the rub) it would possibly be able to be slowly reversed. Of course, our children get little, if any, exercise and the what do we do? We cut our P.E. programs... Heck, I would even support a vice tax to help modify the behavior. Instead, we want to be able to let people knowingly destroy themselves and then pay for their health care....with no expectations of modified behavior. It's fucking lunacy.

I'm baffled. Absolutely fucking baffled.

trab

• Getbig V
OUr health industry is just plain bad also. Its a assbackwards embarrassment.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
I totally agree. But our health care system is marred by many pressures from different sectors in our economy and legal system.

The "ambulance chasers" play a huge role in service availability in certains areas/states because doctors are afraid of over-zealous mal-practice lawsuits. This also contributes to sky-high insurance costs in some cases.
Big-Pharma, the HMO's etc all play roles (it rhymes!) in driving up premiums and keeping competition to a minimum.

I'm not a scholar on this matter, but it seems to me if regulations were stripped and a pure competition/free market solutions were put in place, it could be changed for the better. Or I could be wrong. Who knows.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
We americans are overweight, as a whole.  We're also about 3 inches shorter than our European counterparts, aren't we? 

We are also the world's only superpower despite losing competitive advantages in mnfg and technology and many other sectors. 

Why?  Cause real gangsters don't have to run.  Our collective national outlook of "sit on your ass and take what others have by force" has translated from the macro to micro level.  Like it or hate it, it's reality. 
240 you are a pretty smart guy.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
What ever happened to personal responsibility? Everyone knows the variable risk factors like smoking, eating, drugs etc effect your overall health and well-being in large ways...yet they do them anyways with no consideration for themselves or anyone around them, and that includes the nation at large and its overburdened health care system. And some people in this country want to give these people Universal Fucking Health Care. Yeah, great idea, shift whats left of a persons responsibilty for themselves right on over to the government...who runs the U.S. Postal Service by the way. (and what a model of efficiencey they are). Let the laziness, sloth and glutteny be paid for, in part, by those who take care of themselves.

If we invested in a massive education and prevention program and actually ran it correctly and followed through (and there in lies the rub) it would possibly be able to be slowly reversed. Of course, our children get little, if any, exercise and the what do we do? We cut our P.E. programs... Heck, I would even support a vice tax to help modify the behavior. Instead, we want to be able to let people knowingly destroy themselves and then pay for their health care....with no expectations of modified behavior. It's fucking lunacy.

I'm baffled. Absolutely fucking baffled.
What's wrong with the U.S. postal system? You can mail a letter across the country that is virtually guaranteed to arrive in 2-3 days. Try living in some countries outside the U.S. and get that kind of efficiency.
!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Live fast. Die young...Certainly not a bad thing...Esp if you believe that when death comes, that is when you start living...

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
NOT!!!!!

MELTDOWN!!!
S