Author Topic: HOLY SHIT "IRONNECK" IS A BADASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6252 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: HOLY SHIT "IRONNECK" IS A BADASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2007, 05:30:38 PM »
I'm bipolar and have some thing called borderline personality disorder and when I turned 30 it seemed to spin out of control. I can't deal well with what normal people can, especially dealing with people.  I over react horribly and tend to get in fights when there is no reason for any reaction.  I don't read situations well at all and with low self esteem tended to think everyone was blaming me or laughing at me or dirrecting at me.  So instead of talking about things, I tend  to go straight to the physical reaction and fight.  and fight and fight.  So of course this has lead to numerous trips in and out of jail.  And many many manyyyyyy jobs.  We are talking well over 100 in 10 years.  It's getting a lot better.  Anyways, hope that answers that.

100 fkn jobs? Wtf?
E

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2007, 05:32:56 PM »
100 fkn jobs? Wtf?

hahahah 100 im estimating-----if i had to post an exact number i would say since i was 18 i have had 175-185 jobs

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2007, 05:33:44 PM »
Out of curiousity, don't they have medication for that.

You seem like a good guy like the others said. Sucks to hear that.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2007, 05:35:13 PM »
hahahah 100 im estimating-----if i had to post an exact number i would say since i was 18 i have had 175-185 jobs

What was your favorite?
E

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2007, 05:38:13 PM »
Out of curiousity, don't they have medication for that.

You seem like a good guy like the others said. Sucks to hear that.

I am on paxil and epival and it seems to have balanced things out--I havent been in trouble in ages and actually am working steady.  And for the first time I am able to walk away from things.  I mean I'm 40 years old--gawd it's gotta straighten out sometimes.  Here's the kicker--I actually have an economics degree, a computer science certificate, most of an accounting designation.  But with my record there wont be any jobs in those fields happening.  Thats why I chug it out in labour jobs.  Could be worse tho, people have shit a lot worse out there.  I even get laid once in a while--lol.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2007, 05:40:30 PM »
What was your favorite?
if you know what a Popeye's Supplements is , that was my favorite.  I managed it and was always alone.  And I got to have tanktank(my dog) in the store with me.  He would walk around with a popeye's shirt on.  It's a bodybuilding/fitness supplement chain here in Canada.  And I absolutely loved greenskeeping golf courses, fantastic job but not too great for pay.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2007, 05:41:44 PM »
I am on paxil and epival and it seems to have balanced things out--I havent been in trouble in ages and actually am working steady.  And for the first time I am able to walk away from things.  I mean I'm 40 years old--gawd it's gotta straighten out sometimes.  Here's the kicker--I actually have an economics degree, a computer science certificate, most of an accounting designation.  But with my record there wont be any jobs in those fields happening.  Thats why I chug it out in labour jobs.  Could be worse tho, people have shit a lot worse out there.  I even get laid once in a while--lol.
i take paxil too but no bi polor for me just anxiety and depression, but like you i'm a lot better but still have a short fuse.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2007, 05:44:24 PM »
i take paxil too but no bi polor for me just anxiety and depression, but like you i'm a lot better but still have a short fuse.

I took it before they switched to timed release. Paxil c/r I think it's called now? I liked the original better. I don't take any of that depression shit now, I just self medicate. ;D
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2007, 08:50:02 PM »
well i'm sorry to hear that. you seem like a good guy......... i have a similar problem only thing is i don't get caught ;D
crazy enough to kill, and smart enough to get away with it  8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2007, 05:01:48 PM »
why don't you guys take some gaba or some phenibut with a couple beers

soothes everything over  ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2007, 06:17:14 AM »
nothing to add "big guy"

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2007, 01:42:31 PM »
I'm bipolar and have some thing called borderline personality disorder and when I turned 30 it seemed to spin out of control. I can't deal well with what normal people can, especially dealing with people.  I over react horribly and tend to get in fights when there is no reason for any reaction.  I don't read situations well at all and with low self esteem tended to think everyone was blaming me or laughing at me or dirrecting at me.  So instead of talking about things, I tend  to go straight to the physical reaction and fight.  and fight and fight.  So of course this has lead to numerous trips in and out of jail.  And many many manyyyyyy jobs.  We are talking well over 100 in 10 years.  It's getting a lot better.  Anyways, hope that answers that.

I'm not knocking you but you sound like 90% of the chick's I've dated
I love me some me!!!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2007, 04:41:11 PM »

I'm not knocking you but you sound like 90% of the chick's I've dated

that was the best laugh Ive had in months--lolol---good stuff

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2007, 04:57:19 PM »

SS,   I was on Paxil for a few years.  Try quitting cold turkey.  It will fuck you up man.  Talk about short fuse...lol.  I am off now.  Have been off for about 2.5 years.  Just need a joint and Gym time now and I am cool.  Or I should say cooler.  I still get pissed off alot but try not to fight every jackoff that cuts me off in traffic.  ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2007, 05:00:07 PM »
SS,   I was on Paxil for a few years.  Try quitting cold turkey.  It will fuck you up man.  Talk about short fuse...lol.  I am off now.  Have been off for about 2.5 years.  Just need a joint and Gym time now and I am cool.  Or I should say cooler.  I still get pissed off alot but try not to fight every jackoff that cuts me off in traffic.  ;D
i feel ya man i tried quiting a couple times..... thought i was gonna commit harry carry.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2007, 12:53:56 PM »
This guy and that Candidate moron are two of the stupidest morons I've seen on this forum.

"My virginity is sacred". hahahaha, what a twat.

Haha this coming from a 165 pound pussy pulling machine like you.

Go see a dentist or something.  ;D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2007, 04:10:26 PM »
I think after what I heard today about Michael Vick peronally killing 8 dogs-----I am going to go off my meds and kill Michael Vick.  I hope he dies, I hope he suffers, I hope he gets raped in jail.  I will piss on his grave when he is dead.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2007, 04:51:52 PM »
I think after what I heard today about Michael Vick peronally killing 8 dogs-----I am going to go off my meds and kill Michael Vick.  I hope he dies, I hope he suffers, I hope he gets raped in jail.  I will piss on his grave when he is dead.
he is a scumbag that's for sure.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2007, 05:17:53 PM »
he is a scumbag that's for sure.

BIGTIME.  The sad thing is Ricky Williams smokes some weed and he gets suspended and banned.  The dude is peaceful as hell.  This Vick cock sucker chokes out dogs and stuff...man he better get banned.  I really believe that someone might kill the guy nig.  I can only hope.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2007, 08:48:08 PM »
you would be bettering the world.