Author Topic: Predict King Kamali's retirement speech  (Read 2927 times)

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
Re: Predict King Kamali's retirement speech
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2007, 11:01:55 AM »
I've spilled over again..but will be on point at the master's olympia...promise.
footloose and fancy free

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2007, 11:02:30 AM »
I never saw a pro fall off that bad ......seriously, he couldnt get a pro card from the PDI ..
The Number 2 in Scranton

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2007, 04:00:04 PM »
"I'd like to personally Thank Shawn Ray for telling me early in my career I'd have a better chance at getting a job at Mc Donalds"

Well, things are looking better for me now. 8)

It comes down to the burd in these situations. so answer me: are u the burd or the kid in the wheelchair (See pic below)

"DON'T FUCK WITH THE BURD!"
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2007, 04:01:56 PM »
He will just retire and start managing his parents' gas stations just like our boy ToxicAvenger/Proteinfarts. He will become a coke head and shrink to 150 lbs.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2007, 04:04:13 PM »
He will just retire and start managing his parents' gas stations just like our boy ToxicAvenger/Proteinfarts. He will become a coke head and shrink to 150 lbs.
hahahahhaa, you better watch out CJ, if Toxic sees your post he'll meltdown and challenge you to post a face picture next to his Brad Pitt like mug and then tell you about how rich his family is and how he doesn't even have to work but does anyway just for shits and giggles, aren't you terrified? ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2007, 04:14:24 PM »
hahahahhaa, you better watch out CJ, if Toxic sees your post he'll meltdown and challenge you to post a face picture next to his Brad Pitt like mug and then tell you about how rich his family is and how he doesn't even have to work but does anyway just for shits and giggles, aren't you terrified? ;D

hahaha He will send a pack of pakis after me.  ;D

Anyways, Kamali probably does get money from his parents for his drugs and to live in comfort. I hear his parents are rich.

I don't see the guy staying in bbing is he's got any brains at all. I mean he just doesn't have the genes for it and he's messed up his body beyond repair and to the point where it effects his shape and makes him look like a pile of shit.

He should have never tried to play the size game. He would been better off looking like someone such as Ahmad Haider or some other smaller pro.