Author Topic: Why do people take steroids to look normal ?  (Read 2784 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Why do people take steroids to look normal ?
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2007, 02:29:25 PM »

exactly...im  like ill just wait until i stop growing naturally before i use....i got to 250, yeah it might have been a lot of water and fat but i was still big...now im 230 and i got a 6 pack and i eat like crap. just train hard. i remember that dude on that mtv steroids thing when he was like 200lbs talkin about he feels like zeus or something. I thought to myself "dude i see nattys like you everyday" who takes roids to look like a natty. If i take them shits im going for a retarded huge size

mal, every "genetic" freak on here thinks and says the exact same thing
Here comes the money shot

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2007, 06:10:17 PM »
i've seen dudes come and go, in and outta the gym on gear.  IMO its the battle between the tortoise and the hare.....the guy that keeps on a continuous diet, pumps hard, and limits (if not ceases) drinking, will prevail over time against the guy that dabbles in anabolic.  With the guy that is natural, there is no "off" period associated w coming off gear.  He never takes that "step back" in his training.  Obviously, if a guy is a heavy user and is continuous w it, he will make gains.......but the "tortoise" will be trucking along, close behind.

I have nothing against the use if thats one's choice.  But i honestly think that a natty can and will make mega progress if given the right diet and is consistent about his training..........and it doesn't happen overnight.

Naturals can be big in the off-season, however they lose most of their mass when cutting down. That's why they look like shit.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2007, 06:15:22 PM »
Put on a rubber suit in 90 degree heat and go pressure wash Gell'd Acid w/ a 4ooo psi 4gpm washer out of a arial you little punk ass bitch. Hit that 8-12 hr a day for 10 days straight.

You wouldnt make it till lunch. What you ever done for yourself in life boy?
What have you achieved? Boy?

yeah i got your PM, you are obviously a very evolved homo-erectus

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2007, 06:31:19 PM »
Why do you lift weights to look like the virginia tech shooter?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2007, 06:51:35 PM »
hehehehe...

too much...

pressure washing steroids....

;D ;D ;D