Author Topic: Why do people take steroids to look normal ?  (Read 2783 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Why do people take steroids to look normal ?
« on: August 14, 2007, 06:14:43 AM »
I don't get it....if your juicing then why look small and puny ???

Sevatease and Hutch are two prime examples of shit genentics and shit gear ....

discuss these placebo using roiders...
L

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Why do people take steroids to look normal ?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 06:34:56 AM »
PPl take AAS for all kinds of reasons.
Please remember, they were not invented for building 20" arms. They were made for PPl so skinny they was gonna DIE ;D.

Do Cyclists look like they take steroids ::)?

I bet the world Ping Pong champion Might Juice for reaction speed.

The MOST I ever took? I simply held my body weight doing brutal work in the hot sun for a bit over a month. Net Proffit? A little over $20K. My work is very seasonal, and yearly expenses run ave of 40-60%
so  its not as great as it sounds, but they truly are Performance enhancing drugs with many uses besides BBing.

How many BBers EVER make $20G from a contest? Almost none.

You do as you see fit.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 06:38:25 AM »
I know about 120 pound weaklings who take huge cycles and all you see is them getting the side effects.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 06:45:45 AM »
I know about 120 pound weaklings who take huge cycles and all you see is them getting the side effects.

True, there been several 1st timers onthe aas board planing to run 6 steroids, HGh, insulin, Dnp...
We bring them down to Earth.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 06:47:08 AM »
Please remember, they were not invented for building 20" arms. They were made for PPl so skinny they was gonna DIE ;D.

The MOST I ever took? I simply held my body weight doing brutal work in the hot sun for a bit over a month. Net Proffit? A little over $20K. My work is very seasonal, and yearly expenses run ave of 40-60%
so  its not as great as it sounds, but they truly are Performance enhancing drugs with many uses besides BBing.

You do as you see fit.

QFT!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 06:50:37 AM »
Many of the 170-pound acnetraps would be 120 pound acnetraps without gear.  So for them, they feel like MFing superman.  They walk around their house, surrounded by 120-pound family members, and they think they're Jay Cutler.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2007, 06:51:01 AM »
I don't get it....if your juicing then why look small and puny ???

Sevatease and Hutch are two prime examples of shit genentics and shit gear ....

discuss these placebo using roiders...

I thought Hutch look pretty damn good.  I think, haven't seen his pics in a while.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2007, 06:58:23 AM »
Many of the 170-pound acnetraps would be 120 pound acnetraps without gear.  So for them, they feel like MFing superman.  They walk around their house, surrounded by 120-pound family members, and they think they're Jay Cutler.
hahahahaaaaaa. ;D

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2007, 10:17:29 AM »

I seem to remember you weren't very happy with your own results either.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2007, 10:35:29 AM »
i agree about sevetases, but hutch looks great IMO.

hell to win the overalls and be Mr Arizona as a middle weight is quit impressive.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2007, 10:41:28 AM »

You do as you see fit.

So what sort of job were you doing to earn $20k in a month?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2007, 10:43:49 AM »
True, there been several 1st timers onthe aas board planing to run 6 steroids, HGh, insulin, Dnp...
We bring them down to Earth.

Billy Guns?
HAHA, RON.....

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2007, 11:28:11 AM »
So what sort of job were you doing to earn $20k in a month?

My Own Biz. That was 20 yrs of neglect on a very nice luxury cedar home. Cover'd in Mold. Wood still good.
It required 2 highpressure washes (1 w/ oxalic acid gell scrub).
Then 2 spray coats of clear finish. The kind that looks reddish and just rained on.
Access was particularly difficult due to terrain. Even w/ a 40' articulating boom hoist, I had to rapell a high section to do it. I tried to give the job away to 3 other contractors and couldn't.
SHe was willing to pay for beauty. Not typical by any means.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2007, 11:36:17 AM »
i've seen dudes come and go, in and outta the gym on gear.  IMO its the battle between the tortoise and the hare.....the guy that keeps on a continuous diet, pumps hard, and limits (if not ceases) drinking, will prevail over time against the guy that dabbles in anabolic.  With the guy that is natural, there is no "off" period associated w coming off gear.  He never takes that "step back" in his training.  Obviously, if a guy is a heavy user and is continuous w it, he will make gains.......but the "tortoise" will be trucking along, close behind.

I have nothing against the use if thats one's choice.  But i honestly think that a natty can and will make mega progress if given the right diet and is consistent about his training..........and it doesn't happen overnight.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2007, 11:43:56 AM »
i've seen dudes come and go, in and outta the gym on gear.  IMO its the battle between the tortoise and the hare.....the guy that keeps on a continuous diet, pumps hard, and limits (if not ceases) drinking, will prevail over time against the guy that dabbles in anabolic.  With the guy that is natural, there is no "off" period associated w coming off gear.  He never takes that "step back" in his training.  Obviously, if a guy is a heavy user and is continuous w it, he will make gains.......but the "tortoise" will be trucking along, close behind.

I have nothing against the use if thats one's choice.  But i honestly think that a natty can and will make mega progress if given the right diet and is consistent about his training..........and it doesn't happen overnight.

Very good point, consistency rules.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 11:46:48 AM »
Yea slow and steady is what I practice. That and i prob. didnt have enuf $$ to buy some good roids but since ive been in the game for soo long, why start now ?  However, for every single person who toils for ten plus years, there are handfuls of guys like HUTCH, Stavios, and Alexxx who can not wait nor do they have the patience to build a physique without cheating (bonds style).....
L

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2007, 11:53:24 AM »
Yea slow and steady is what I practice. That and i prob. didnt have enuf $$ to buy some good roids but since ive been in the game for soo long, why start now ?  However, for every single person who toils for ten plus years, there are handfuls of guys like HUTCH, Stavios, and Alexxx who can not wait nor do they have the patience to build a physique without cheating (bonds style).....

exactly...im  like ill just wait until i stop growing naturally before i use....i got to 250, yeah it might have been a lot of water and fat but i was still big...now im 230 and i got a 6 pack and i eat like crap. just train hard. i remember that dude on that mtv steroids thing when he was like 200lbs talkin about he feels like zeus or something. I thought to myself "dude i see nattys like you everyday" who takes roids to look like a natty. If i take them shits im going for a retarded huge size

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2007, 11:58:41 AM »
true....but if someone chooses to use, thats their own choice....its a little aggravating to see someone skinny walk into the gym for a few weeks, then blow up, walk around w their tank top on, flaunting their gains, while natty's are busting their ass....

this is why someone like Sev is so lame bc he flaunts his shit (which isn't even really good).  Annoying more than anything

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2007, 12:06:49 PM »
true....but if someone chooses to use, thats their own choice....its a little aggravating to see someone skinny walk into the gym for a few weeks, then blow up, walk around w their tank top on, flaunting their gains, while natty's are busting their ass....

this is why someone like Sev is so lame bc he flaunts his shit (which isn't even really good).  Annoying more than anything
[/quoi
i laugh at that little fuck...this is a grown ass man who takes juice to look 170lbs...and im natural at 230. And so are a few of us on this board have some size naturaly..i bet it gets to him

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2007, 12:11:34 PM »

I seem to remember you weren't very happy with your own results either.

No i was, gained some thirty pounds on a light test cycle. only had problems at home so wasn't able to keep the gains very long because of lack of quantity of quality food from that point.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2007, 12:19:32 PM »
Probably shitty gear or shitty genes.

Billy Gunns probably never bodybuilded without juice, so he had no base to even start on.

EbBnFlO

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2007, 02:11:59 PM »

You said it here. At the gym i go to there is a group of guys and 2 in particular started just recently and got on the sauce right away and are all jacked.one guy looks ok cuz he some of a build before, the other looks like he was a floater in the lake. All covered in purple boils and acne all over. Makes one wonder why cant you work for it?One of the guys in particular you can tell when he is between cycles he just shrinks almost from day to day it seems.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2007, 02:13:41 PM »

You do as you see fit.

working construction as a justification for using roids is some of the funniest stuff i have ever read.

Alex23

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2007, 02:19:43 PM »

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2007, 02:22:43 PM »

working construction as a justification for using roids is some of the funniest stuff i have ever read.

Put on a rubber suit in 90 degree heat and go pressure wash Gell'd Acid w/ a 4ooo psi 4gpm washer out of a arial you little punk ass bitch. Hit that 8-12 hr a day for 10 days straight.

You wouldnt make it till lunch. What you ever done for yourself in life boy?
What have you achieved? Boy?