Author Topic: Its here...  (Read 1227 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Its here...
« on: August 14, 2007, 07:04:06 AM »
I heard on good authority from a trusted friend that a doctor that works for the WWE got his hands on some myostatin inhibitors and using it on himself and getting huge. Sorry no proof,  but if true it can't be too long before we see it on the streets.

I wonder if pros are already using them.  Anyone else heard anything? 

nycbull

• Getbig V
Re: Its here...
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 07:35:27 AM »
ok so no one believes me or your all out trying to buy it.

I say it will be a good thing. It may turn out to be the safest way to bodybuild.

Would you use it if you could get it?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 07:41:40 AM »

I say it will be a good thing. It may turn out to be the safest way to bodybuild.

aren't you the guy what works out in the "village"...AKA san francisco in manhattan?
Here comes the money shot

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 07:44:00 AM »

I would bull, my fellow newyaker...... does it come with a gram of white widow?
The Number 2 in Scranton

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 07:45:54 AM »

aren't you the guy what works out in the "village"...AKA san francisco in manhattan?

West Village is pretty gay.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 10:34:40 AM »

hahahah, no I live in HK, Arn't you from NY?, the village isn't really that gay anymore, that was the 70's and 80's. The Village is all white couples (Wallstreet money) with white babies now.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2007, 10:37:26 AM »
I would bull, my fellow newyaker...... does it come with a gram of white widow?

hahhaha....don't know, but me too. Its probably safer than roids, and quicker gains. But dont know how it would affect the heart though...The cows they give it get slaughtered before we will ever know.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2007, 10:40:48 AM »
I heard on good authority from a trusted friend that a doctor that works for the WWE got his hands on some myostatin inhibitors and using it on himself and getting huge. Sorry no proof,  but if true it can't be too long before we see it on the streets.

I wonder if pros are already using them.  Anyone else heard anything? 

LMFAO! It doesn't work like that mate - someone injecting something and mutating into a freak like you see in the movies ;D

If it's going to be inhibited, it has to be done in the embryonic stage and 'it' has to mature into a fetus and then be born, upon which it'll probably resemble the german baby that made news recently from being afflicted by the same condition, albeit being born naturally.

You can't inhibit a genetic trait at that level all over the body just like that :)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2007, 10:46:19 AM »
LMFAO! It doesn't work like that mate - someone injecting something and mutating into a freak like you see in the movies ;D

If it's going to be inhibited, it has to be done in the embryonic stage and 'it' has to mature into a fetus and then be born, upon which it'll probably resemble the german baby that made news recently from being afflicted by the same condition, albeit being born naturally.

You can't inhibit a genetic trait at that level all over the body just like that :)

you can by suppressing the release of the myostatin protein.  They have done some work on this already using a retrovirus as a carrier with good results.  This was done on a fully mature lab animal.
A

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2007, 10:49:37 AM »
you can by suppressing the release of the myostatin protein.  They have done some work on this already using a retrovirus as a carrier with good results.  This was done on a fully mature lab animal.

For sure, but suppressing the release in a full grown human could be fatal. Who knows - maybe some crazy guy out there's going to try it and look like Dr Hyde from Van Helsing ;D

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2007, 10:57:09 AM »

you sound like one of them "scientists" errrr something how that

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2007, 11:00:57 AM »

well mate, I do admit ignorance on the subject, but the friend who told me is a scientist and pretty well educated. I will have to challenge him on this.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2007, 11:04:51 AM »
well mate, I do admit ignorance on the subject, but the friend who told me is a scientist and pretty well educated. I will have to challenge him on this.

Ask him if he'd inject something into his body that would inhibit Mysostatin production. Mate, whatever inhibitor they use would compete with one or some of the compounds or protein and I don't see how he can get away with it. It's different when it's introduced at the embryonic stage.

It's far worse than Diabetes where the body's Insulin production shuts down. But that's from a 'natural' cause. Think about injecting something into your body that prevents you from secreting Insulin for example and you'll get the picture.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2007, 11:26:50 AM »
yes mate, but it doesn't have to inhibit all of it. Why cant it just absorb some of it, to
 slow down muscle wasting at least. I thought I read scientists were looking to do that to help MS patients.

I have tried to stick with saying "Mate" many times, i wanted to make it my catch phrase , but I can never keep it up more than a day. It doesnt stick with me for some reason.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2007, 10:32:37 PM »
you sound like one of them "scientists" errrr something how that

Great.
Q