Author Topic: welcome to the jungle... we've got fun and games...  (Read 1349 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
welcome to the jungle... we've got fun and games...
« on: August 14, 2007, 05:20:49 PM »
Ever notice the double edged nature of a good roid cycle? you feel full of energy, but wore out.
You feel great, but a little irritable at times. So tired, but cant sleep as much.... and when it all boils down, youre looking great and making a freakshow in the gym.

Im back on boys, and to hell with that small dosage bullshit I was talkin earlier.....my syringes fill up too damn easy....  ;)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

BigBencher

• Getbig II
Re: welcome to the jungle... we've got fun and games...
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 05:25:11 PM »
Ever notice the double edged nature of a good roid cycle? you feel full of energy, but wore out.
You feel great, but a little irritable at times. So tired, but cant sleep as much.... and when it all boils down, youre looking great and making a freakshow in the gym.

Im back on boys, and to hell with that small dosage bullshit I was talkin earlier.....my syringes fill up too damn easy....  ;)

Been awhle for me but I felt exactly the same way. Only time I didnt was when I was on DNP and that was a fucking misrable 12-14 days LOL

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 05:34:04 PM »
So does this mean you're now taking in a gram of test ed? Does this mean all that talk about "last cycle" was BS?

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 05:43:41 PM »
So does this mean you're now taking in a gram of test ed? Does this mean all that talk about "last cycle" was BS?

this probably is the last cycle.... but may as well use up whats left.... maybe not a gram, but at least 750...
Im 99% sure this is last cycle.. were having kids sometime in next few years, and also Im at a size Im comfortable with already.... 5'11"   230 lbs going into this cycle... Im 12% bodyfat though --- Im working on that
ah yeah Im a voodo child

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 06:10:26 PM »
hahaha welcome back biotchhhhhhhhhhh!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 06:45:04 PM »

John has a joking manner but his points are sometimes very well thought out and communicated, this is very true about gear.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2007, 07:49:00 PM »

i told you, you cannot leave the dark side.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2007, 07:58:06 PM »
 ;) you might as well go out big!!

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2007, 05:52:26 AM »

Im 99% sure this is last cycle..

Yeah, but it's that last 1% that will bring ya back every time! ;D