Author Topic: How's your appetite while on a cycle.......  (Read 2300 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
How's your appetite while on a cycle.......
« on: August 14, 2007, 08:10:19 PM »
be honest now...I sometime have to force feed myself during the day --- but then I get really hungry at weird and inconvenient times like all in the middle of the night
ah yeah Im a voodo child

uckmo

• Getbig II
Re: How's your appetite while on a cycle.......
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 08:27:28 PM »
I dont feel hungry during the day but about 10pm I eat like a pig.

BigBencher

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 08:38:54 PM »
When I was on cycle I ate all the time I was always hungry. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks all where "bigger" portions  lol Then again I was training harder and heavier while on gear.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 10:08:05 PM »
be honest now...I sometime have to force feed myself during the day --- but then I get really hungry at weird and inconvenient times like all in the middle of the night

Same with me. Odd isn't it?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 10:28:16 PM »
If test and dbol are involved... well let's just say I scare people when I eat.. lol

all I hear is.. 'where do you fit all that food !?!?'

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 07:26:18 AM »
I'm always hungry!

i eat 6 medium sized meals a day so my metabolism is like a furnace.

I've been eating this way for so many years it's just the way my body works. there are times when I'm not hungry but that is rare. all the people i work with think I'm strange because I'm always eating chicken, rice and veggies. one lady calls me the human garbage disposal. i agree that sometimes in the middle of the night i wake up starving.

the odd thing is i don't eat large meals, my 95 pound Viet girlfriend can put away larger amounts of food than i can. her whole family is like that but they are lean as hell. when we go out to eat she usually helps ME finish my food...lol

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 02:53:35 PM »
I'm always hungry!

i eat 6 medium sized meals a day so my metabolism is like a furnace.

I've been eating this way for so many years it's just the way my body works. there are times when I'm not hungry but that is rare. all the people i work with think I'm strange because I'm always eating chicken, rice and veggies. one lady calls me the human garbage disposal. i agree that sometimes in the middle of the night i wake up starving.

the odd thing is i don't eat large meals, my 95 pound Viet girlfriend can put away larger amounts of food than i can. her whole family is like that but they are lean as hell. when we go out to eat she usually helps ME finish my food...lol

8)
I'm similar, I'm hungry most of the time, I wouldn't say all the time but a pretty good bit of it...and like you the 6 meal a day thing is the way I do it. One thing I've noticed, if I ever start slacking on my meals where I'm only eating say 3-4x a day, then I don't get as hungry...the reason this happens should be pretty obvious and should reiterate to most the importance of eating several meals a day.
Now, when it comes time to pig out, that's where we differ...I can put it away like there's no tomorrow, lol!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2007, 03:33:18 PM »
One thing I've noticed, if I ever start slacking on my meals where I'm only eating say 3-4x a day, then I don't get as hungry...the reason this happens should be pretty obvious and should reiterate to most the importance of eating several meals a day.

Same here.

I like to pig out on special occasions.

For my birthday i ate half of a triple decker german chocolate cake with some 2% milk!!! it was awesome!

8)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2007, 06:08:54 PM »

thats from that dank you burn blues, awwhh sh*t this brothers got the munchies.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2007, 08:04:52 PM »
I hate getting hungry just as I'm laying down.  It often depends on what I lifted that day and obviously what if any cycles I'm on at the moment.  I wish I could have something like an IV straight to my stomach all day and never had to bother with it.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2007, 08:57:20 PM »
I hate getting hungry just as I'm laying down.  It often depends on what I lifted that day and obviously what if any cycles I'm on at the moment.  I wish I could have something like an IV straight to my stomach all day and never had to bother with it.

yeah, eating has become more of a damn job for me too
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2007, 09:03:05 PM »

yeah, eating has become more of a damn job for me too
Something you might try. Start making your meal sizes a little smaller...not by a lot, but down grade a little with the carbs per meal. Do that but perhaps add in an extra meal or two a day with these smaller portions then what you normally take in. This might get your metabolism firing a little faster and make it easier to get in your total needed nutrients. In short, basically you'd simply be taking the same amount of nutrients and splitting them over more meals.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2007, 10:16:07 PM »
i think I just get so tired of eating because i have tothat I lose my appetite
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2007, 08:06:11 AM »
Something you might try. Start making your meal sizes a little smaller...not by a lot, but down grade a little with the carbs per meal. Do that but perhaps add in an extra meal or two a day with these smaller portions then what you normally take in. This might get your metabolism firing a little faster and make it easier to get in your total needed nutrients. In short, basically you'd simply be taking the same amount of nutrients and splitting them over more meals.

Good post.

8)

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2007, 08:36:04 AM »
If test and dbol are involved... well let's just say I scare people when I eat.. lol

all I hear is.. 'where do you fit all that food !?!?'

I'd say the worst part is all the damn crappin!! I can EASILY clog my toilet two or three times in a day. 

Let me hear a BOOO for "Lo-Flo" toilets!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2007, 10:37:01 AM »
I'd say the worst part is all the damn crappin!! I can EASILY clog my toilet two or three times in a day. 

Get a Ridgid Tools toilet auger :-X

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2007, 10:43:22 AM »

LOL
My last two cycle where orals only (bad I know)
And they actually took my appetite away completely, maybe because they are hepatoxic.
I really had to struggle force feed myself.
In the end I was downing MRPs in stead of food for most of my meals just to get nutrients in.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2007, 03:58:19 PM »
LOL
My last two cycle where orals only (bad I know)
And they actually took my appetite away completely, maybe because they are hepatoxic.
I really had to struggle force feed myself.
In the end I was downing MRPs in stead of food for most of my meals just to get nutrients in.

orals will rip out your apetite, especially d-bol ---- another thing to consider is if you are losing sleep because of gear, that will affect your appetite too
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2007, 06:37:05 PM »
i think I just get so tired of eating because i have tothat I lose my appetite
Well that's the point of making your meals smaller, to make it easier to eat. I know what you mean though about "having to eat." Sometimes I get tired of having to think about it, trying to make sure I stay on schedule and all that, but it's not that big of a deal IMO. You get used to it and it becomes just like every other daily routine in your life.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2007, 07:30:22 PM »
Well that's the point of making your meals smaller, to make it easier to eat. I know what you mean though about "having to eat." Sometimes I get tired of having to think about it, trying to make sure I stay on schedule and all that, but it's not that big of a deal IMO. You get used to it and it becomes just like every other daily routine in your life.

good point bro --- I get tired because I try to eat 6 BIG meals per day --- you ought to see the size of my turds!!!
ah yeah Im a voodo child

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2007, 08:23:05 PM »

good point bro --- I get tired because I try to eat 6 BIG meals per day --- you ought to see the size of my turds!!!

PLEASE DONT POST PICTURES!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2007, 09:25:57 PM »
I CAN'T STOP EATING... arrgghh.. I'm supposed to be cutting down, and I'm eating absolutely everything in site...godamn test!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2007, 07:15:33 AM »
I CAN'T STOP EATING... arrgghh.. I'm supposed to be cutting down, and I'm eating absolutely everything in site...godamn test!

Its not the test, you must just have more control over your eating, have you been hanging out with BigJohn B fan?  ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2007, 07:24:29 AM »
Mine's usually up & down while on gear. However, when EQ is added to the mix it's up all the time.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2007, 07:41:49 PM »
Isn't there a med that will make you hungry all the time, percotin or somehting, can't remember the name. Anyone tried it? Sides?