Author Topic: Billy Guns makes it to GetBig and back  (Read 70397 times)

Billy Guns

Re: Billy Guns makes it to GetBig!!!
« Reply #575 on: August 17, 2007, 09:46:41 AM »
This is NOT a photoshop.  Anyone can see that it's real.

Billy, you got caught.  at least man up and admit it. :-\

I am done with laura and her antics here you are not getting a reaction out of me for something I have never done....I spoke open about things and she choses to make another joke of an issue which is not something that would surprise me here at getbig....

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #576 on: August 17, 2007, 09:46:53 AM »
keep it up man, your making them look real bad here 

"Team Guido" does that just fine on their own...  they don't need Billy's help.
Ron: "I am lazy."

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #577 on: August 17, 2007, 09:48:02 AM »
a history of what lies that you chose to believe!!! wow you must be proud being that I have never lied to any of you....

Why the f*ck don't you just stfu? The problem with some people is that they never know when to quit or stay down when they've got a full fledged ass kicking. You just keep trying to get the last word in and dig yourself deeper and deeper in the sh*thole that you essentially created.
I love me some me!!!

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #578 on: August 17, 2007, 09:48:05 AM »
a history of what lies that you chose to believe!!! wow you must be proud being that I have never lied to any of you....

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: August 17, 2007, 09:48:33 AM »
Steele's point was very basic and easy to comprehend. Most of us will easily believe Laura over you, even prior to her posting screenshots anyway.

I believe Billy over Laura.  8)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #580 on: August 17, 2007, 09:49:10 AM »
Here is Billy embarassing his company.  He should be fired for this.

Billy how can you be so unprofessional towards your colleagues? ::)

I live by two rules, don't shit on your own doorstep, and don't bite the hands that feeds you,

You have done both here, well done!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: August 17, 2007, 09:49:47 AM »

I believe Billy over Laura.  8)

No ones gives a shit what you think.

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #582 on: August 17, 2007, 09:50:39 AM »
I can't stand Mike or Laura.

but I believe them over Billy here.  Billy has EVERY motive to lie - it's email proof that he talked shit about MD staff, a blatent violation of company ethics which could get him fired.  

They produced screenshots, and I'm sure they'd happily fwd the email to MD for proof.

Not that it matters.  billy willl be let go for this.  He just embarassed MD publicly.
!

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #583 on: August 17, 2007, 09:50:57 AM »
I give alot of credit to Billy for training and dieting down, BUT you really need to knock that chip off your shoulder and come back down to EARTH.. I spotted this guy at the kamali classic and he was walkin around in a a string tank top with paulumbo and his goones like he was fuckin 300 pounds or something..

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: August 17, 2007, 09:51:18 AM »
No ones gives a shit what you think.

You'd be surprised!  ;)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: August 17, 2007, 09:53:41 AM »
I give alot of credit to Billy for training and dieting down, BUT you really need to knock that chip off your shoulder and come back down to EARTH.. I spotted this guy at the kamali classic and he was walkin around in a a string tank top with paulumbo and his goones like he was fuckin 300 pounds or something..

What do you expect he's part of the "family" now ::)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #586 on: August 17, 2007, 09:54:28 AM »
I am done with laura and her antics here you are not getting a reaction out of me for something I have never done....I spoke open about things and she choses to make another joke of an issue which is not something that would surprise me here at getbig....

Dude, that is NOT a photoshop.  so, either you really DID send those PMs, or someone hacked into your account--someone who has an inside knowledge of your shit at MD--and sent those PMs from your account.

Since you have yet to claim that somebody hacked your account, we are left with only one option, aren't we? ::)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #587 on: August 17, 2007, 09:54:38 AM »
You are a complete lying sack of SHIT!!! you and you fat overweight Boyfriend Michael Arivalla....You two are stuck on that guys dick so hard over there it's beyond funny!!!

Truth be told I was not refusing to wear anything at all!!! I simply stated that I own only 1 MD shirt and it was in the was and then went on in a joking matter to say "there is nothing wrong with self promoting" Plus I am not selling anything so it makes no difference.....So I guess wear Tommy Hilfiger underwear is not allowed either hmmmm

I never compared myself to Flex wheeler.....What I did say is We at MD have a team on the road.... the team is (Myself, Dave, John romano, Flex Wheeler, Bill Comstock, and Dan Ray) and all I asked is why I was the only one being yelled at for not wearing a company shirt when none of the other members of our crew had to wear and have never ever worn!! I had an MD hat on in that photo!!!

I never had an issue with the magazine nor Dave or Steve the entire issue was the way it was handled!!! Company business on an open forum is uncalled for.

I have since spoken to Dave and Steve whom I have a ton of respect for and what they have done for the industry and for me and I am just taking my own time to breathe right now.....I love doing my job and working with such a great Team and cant see myself leaving them right now but at the same time I need time to weigh my options.....

I have never and will never talk bad in any way about Muscular Development or Dave or Steve they are two great guys whom I would do anything for!!!

IS this anyway to treat a paying customer Billy??.......................

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #588 on: August 17, 2007, 09:56:13 AM »

No, he wasn't claiming to make that from MD.  Apparently he has a real job doing something else, and MD is a part-time gig.

delivering news papers?
Here comes the money shot

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: August 17, 2007, 09:57:33 AM »

Michael you never said anything desrespect to Billy, and yet he calls you some pretty low class names,

Is that anyway to address a fellow bother of iron?

Is this what MD magazine is trying to promote?

Is this what they represent?

Billy Guns

« Reply #590 on: August 17, 2007, 09:57:48 AM »
I can't stand Mike or Laura.

but I believe them over Billy here.  Billy has EVERY motive to lie - it's email proof that he talked shit about MD staff, a blatent violation of company ethics which could get him fired.  

They produced screenshots, and I'm sure they'd happily fwd the email to MD for proof.

Not that it matters.  billy willl be let go for this.  He just embarassed MD publicly.

Last time I checked you can edit a quote here anyway you like and like wise with a screenshot so I guess you have alot to learn with computers....the fact is I never attacked anyone and will never make such attacks on anyone....I sorry you bought into this

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #591 on: August 17, 2007, 09:58:09 AM »
delivering news papers?

He's an employee of "Derek Anthony Enterprises".  ;D

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: August 17, 2007, 10:00:59 AM »

and what makes you think that he wasn't 300lbs?

don't let your eyes fool you..perception is reality..Billy perceives himself as a mass monster...who are us to inject reality?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: August 17, 2007, 10:01:39 AM »

LOL..this has to be the post of the day

good job Mike

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #594 on: August 17, 2007, 10:02:18 AM »
What do you expect he's part of the "family" now ::)

Ahhh, okk? really dont know what u mean dumbass, but ok ::)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #595 on: August 17, 2007, 10:03:29 AM »
Michael you never said anything desrespect to Billy, and yet he calls you some pretty low class names,

Is that anyway to address a fellow bother of iron?

Is this what MD magazine is trying to promote?

Is this what they represent?

Billy sent the same thing to me (on my-space) here it is un-edited/un touched copied and pasted exactly as it was written!

Aug 15, 2007 10:51 AM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]   
Subject:  hey mike
Body:  Just so you here the truth from ME!!

Like I said many times in that thread that went wrong...I never have an issue wearing company attire and just so you can set it straight there was never a company policy in place to wear company attire...

He pulled me out of the group to try to strong arm me!!!

Not a single member of our team has ever worn company attire none of the photographers or any other hired help either...

Again I never had an issue wear the clothes and another issue I had it t was ok to wear species nutrition clothing in all my photos to promte that and the only reason adman did not make a stink over that is cause he is scared of dave!!!

He has told Dave before he does not trust me to be a mod on the boards Yet I have full access to the backend of the site where I could do more damage there but I never would!!!

I still respect Dave and Steve but Adman is a joke he didnt even know who tom platz was until he heard him on the radio show!!! He also has never been to a single event nor does he have or know any history in the sport but is supposed to sell ad time to people...HMMM

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: August 17, 2007, 10:07:03 AM »
Billy sent the same thing to me (on my-space) here it is un-edited/un touched copied and pasted exactly as it was written!

Aug 15, 2007 10:51 AM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]   
Subject:  hey mike
Body:  Just so you here the truth from ME!!

Like I said many times in that thread that went wrong...I never have an issue wearing company attire and just so you can set it straight there was never a company policy in place to wear company attire...

He pulled me out of the group to try to strong arm me!!!

Not a single member of our team has ever worn company attire none of the photographers or any other hired help either...

Again I never had an issue wear the clothes and another issue I had it t was ok to wear species nutrition clothing in all my photos to promte that and the only reason adman did not make a stink over that is cause he is scared of dave!!!

He has told Dave before he does not trust me to be a mod on the boards Yet I have full access to the backend of the site where I could do more damage there but I never would!!!

I still respect Dave and Steve but Adman is a joke he didnt even know who tom platz was until he heard him on the radio show!!! He also has never been to a single event nor does he have or know any history in the sport but is supposed to sell ad time to people...HMMM

your a man of integrity Michael,

You represent the old skool, these days everyone thinks they are a bigshot, fuck them

good work bro.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: August 17, 2007, 10:08:19 AM »
hahahaha, why on earth would anyone be scared of an eyeliner waering alien freak like Palumbo?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #598 on: August 17, 2007, 10:08:25 AM »

EPIC INTERNET FUED >:(

spinnis

« Reply #599 on: August 17, 2007, 10:08:47 AM »
hahahahahahahahaa, i knew it couldn't last long. ;D

almost 30 fucking pages, and its caused by a MD member :D