Author Topic: Eryk Bui says the IFBB is stupid  (Read 30572 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Response to Eryk Bui!
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2007, 08:16:03 PM »
Call bullshit all you want...I have no reason to lie about it. The decision to NOT use any diuretics was simple...it would have flattened him out, as his conditioning was 100% on thurs evening....THAT'S where most guys fuck it up, always looking for one more %....

Looking for 100% usually results in showing up in 80%...
so you are Silvio's guru now? How would you know what he was taking?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Eryk Bui says IFBB is STUPID
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2007, 08:17:06 PM »
Where most become delusional, is thinking that THEIR best...IS the best.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2007, 08:19:30 PM »
so you are Silvio's guru now? How would you know what he was taking?

No...I'm certainly not a "guru" or even his trainer...that title goes to Charles Glass. My help came in the form or helping him present his physique to a hgher professional level.

I'm good friends with Silvio, and he trusts my expertise...I'm more of a mentor than anything, I guess....

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2007, 08:28:21 PM »
I'll let you in on a little secret my friend...just because I'm the athletes rep doesn't mean I have to agree or endorse everything one of them says or their opinion. I don't just blindly agree with them simply for the reason that they are a IFBB pro...

Eryk is warped (obviously) and cannot see reality for the proverbial tree's....

Right is right no matter which side it comes from.....

Chick gotta say your post proves 100% that you are the IFBB mouthpiece or you wouldn't have said a thing.  You had to remark on everything he said.  he mentioned you what once.  Talk about that not everything.  But it's all good.

Jeriko

• Getbig II
  • Do you want to win the war on terror? Yes or No?
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2007, 08:34:13 PM »
Most athletes representatives, in other sports, will have the ATHLETES back, right or wrong.

The NFL union will defend a guy who screws up.  They'll leave it to the NFl to chastise him and explain his punishment.  The thought of an NFL rep, mocking/pwning/insulting an NFL player on a message board?

Face it, you're unprofessional, Bob.

Chick did a good job of picking apart Bui's blog entry,

but does at the same time did (yet again) the exact opposite of "representing the athlete", instead chose to represent the IFBB (what he does best)

Bob, I've been a fan but imo you are definitely doing the athletes you represent a disservice.  While your reply makes some members on a message board giggle you should be focused on providing damage control on Bui's behalf. An Athlete's Rep should Not be pointing out how delusional or how badly mistaken one of the athletes he represents may be.  Whether you agree with him or not is not the issue. As the Rep you should be Representing that athlete. You might have some heated discussions with him behind closed doors and you may try to sway that Athlete back in line within the acceptable standards but ultimately that Athlete needs to be represented. I would think that you would be assisting Bui in an attempt to reconcile whatever grievance may exist (in this case) his outburst with the IFBB.  And in doing so strengthening the relationship between the athletes and the IFBB. 

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2007, 08:44:32 PM »
Did Bui really write all that?

I'll agree that the IFBB judging has sucked on many, many occasions but this guy is definitely wrong. Very weird.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2007, 08:45:50 PM »
hope bui's big "journalist" career is taking off. because his BB days are over

NubianMuscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2007, 08:49:05 PM »
The only promising thing he said was that he won't be judging NPC shows any longer. Any clown who thinks it's okay to say the things he did after the LA show and how he justified judging his girlfriend in the show is out of their mind. Bui and I had words on the bodyspace blog and if you doubt his delusion just read the comments on the blog:

http://blog.bodybuilding.com/ProAmContests/2007/07/23/2007-npc-los-angeles-championships/
Thanks for posting the link to that conversation between you and Eryk. Judging a contest where your girlfriend is a competitor is just WRONG. The fact that Bui doesn't see this as an ethical problem should have disqualified him from being a judge.
D

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2007, 08:49:43 PM »
Why is Eryk bitchin now out of all times? This <210 class just might catch on and here he is trying to piss people off. Eryk was in decent condition but the guys like  Tricky and Guy just have the more aestetic shapes and they were as or more conditioned than him. And to bitch about Silvio using insulin? Fact is at 85-90% Silvio still would have beat Eryk because he is simply more genetically gifted. What pro bb carbs up on bacon and 7 orders of pancakes and syrup and runs five miles a day to get in shape?  ???  Obviously one that is eating to much food and is in a desperate hurry trying to get in shape. :-\

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2007, 08:55:01 PM »
ummmmmm   just because bob made a "response to eryk bui!" thread; does not mean he owned him.

you uys are all fucking retarded.

bob you made a decent argument.    bob bui had some good points as well. he should have placed HIGHER, but not as well as he thinks he should have.

gain some sense of objetivity and irony; douchebags, it will serve you all well.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2007, 08:58:42 PM »
ummmmmm   just because bob made a "response to eryk bui!" thread; does not mean he owned him.

you uys are all fucking retarded.

bob you made a decent argument.    bob bui had some good points as well. he should have placed HIGHER, but not as well as he thinks he should have.

gain some sense of objetivity and irony; douchebags, it will serve you all well.
with this one post you have revealed what an idiot you are

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2007, 09:00:03 PM »
Bob, I've been a fan but imo you are definitely doing the athletes you represent a disservice.  While your reply makes some members on a message board giggle you should be focused on providing damage control on Bui's behalf. An Athlete's Rep should Not be pointing out how delusional or how badly mistaken one of the athletes he represents may be.  Whether you agree with him or not is not the issue. As the Rep you should be Representing that athlete. You might have some heated discussions with him behind closed doors and you may try to sway that Athlete back in line within the acceptable standards but ultimately that Athlete needs to be represented. I would think that you would be assisting Bui in an attempt to reconcile whatever grievance may exist (in this case) his outburst with the IFBB.  And in doing so strengthening the relationship between the athletes and the IFBB. 

Please...If Eryk REALLY wanted to rectify any grievances, he could have simply brought them up in any variety of ways, attended meetings, made his opinions known to those that matter, emailed me, or even had a conversation with me at any one of the many shows I've seen him at, and exchanged hello's.....he opted for "none of the above".

As for "damage control"...he passed that a while back. If he made a post, or made a few coments on his blog, or voiced his displeasure...I could have assissted in some damage control...crossing the line a few dozen times is career suicide. (which he knew)

I take huge exception to the notion that he calls me out, yet never once bothered to ask for my help, or look into any injustices he may have perceived, or even mentioned it for that matter.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2007, 09:00:16 PM »
with this one post you have revealed what an idiot you are

fuck youuuuuuuuuuu

i have fogotten more than you will ever know.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2007, 09:02:12 PM »
fuck youuuuuuuuuuu

i have fogotten more than you will ever know.
about what?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2007, 09:03:22 PM »
in general.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2007, 09:07:56 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2007, 09:15:23 PM »
may i have your attention please?

will the real candidate please stand up?

yeah i gotta couple of loose screws but its nothing worse than whats going on in your parents bedroom..

im candidate yes im the real candidate all you other getbiggers are just immitating!!

to be proud to be out of your mind and out of control
cuz im candidate yes the real candidate all of you other getbiggers are just immitating

know what im sayin bitches!!!!

d[-_-]b actin all cool

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2007, 09:15:46 PM »
This is Eryk winning his card at the 04 Nationals where he was shredded. The second is the Europa where he was a bit soft,had gyno and was eating pancakes and bacon precontest   :-\

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2007, 09:20:23 PM »
he has hair issues

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2007, 09:21:46 PM »
he has gyno in both shots :-\

epic puffy nipples
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2007, 09:24:32 PM »
The only promising thing he said was that he won't be judging NPC shows any longer. Any clown who thinks it's okay to say the things he did after the LA show and how he justified judging his girlfriend in the show is out of their mind. Bui and I had words on the bodyspace blog and if you doubt his delusion just read the comments on the blog:

http://blog.bodybuilding.com/ProAmContests/2007/07/23/2007-npc-los-angeles-championships/

wow...This Eryk Bui dude is out of his mind...

Have any of you guys heard that rumors that Bui doesn't want his girlfriend going anywhere near GH? Because he is afraid that her hands will grow... Something to do with the fact that he has "Baby Dick Syndrom"...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2007, 09:27:22 PM »
Eryk may not be much of a bodybuilder in the pro ranks but he does make one hell of a Kung Poo Chicken...And his Tung Ting Shrimp is to die for...

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2007, 09:28:37 PM »
Where most become delusional, is thinking that THEIR best...IS the best.
my best is the best.

fuck you.

I AM NOT DELUSIONAL.

:D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2007, 09:30:06 PM »
i havent read much about him really.  he looks like a little elf, is he american?  or is he chino-american?  he looks like he's from somewhere else.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #99 on: August 15, 2007, 09:32:15 PM »
Eryk may not be much of a bodybuilder in the pro ranks but he does make one hell of a Kung Poo Chicken...And his Tung Ting Shrimp is to die for...
oh  LOL   that's funny