Author Topic: Eryk Bui says the IFBB is stupid  (Read 30569 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Eryk Bui says IFBB is STUPID
« Reply #125 on: August 16, 2007, 06:10:36 AM »

You got big fokking balls my friend, Eryk is with the triads. Don't stop at the red lights too long, or sayonara

I don't know if delivering fried rice to the triads qualifies as being with them ;D

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: Response to Eryk Bui!
« Reply #126 on: August 16, 2007, 06:27:40 AM »
lol that was great Bob! The guy wasn't conditioned enough at all to place top 5.  

in all fairness though, Derik Farnsworth (13th) places 3 spots or possibly more (since Eric ties for 16th with like 7 guys, aka D.N.P.) Derik did not look as sharp as Bui, and Derik had got some funny looking shots because of his torso-to-leg balance...

i agree he wasn't placed 100% correctly, but the guy is smoking crack to say he deserved like top 10 or top 5

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #127 on: August 16, 2007, 07:29:47 AM »
LOL...

SUPPOSED ''ATHLETES'' BITCHING BACK AND FORTH ON A WEBBOARD...CLASSIC...
footloose and fancy free

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #128 on: August 16, 2007, 07:31:32 AM »
Eryk seemed like a cool guy when I met him at the Arnold, sorry Eryk but you just made your self look like a bitch more than anything.

I dont know what you were thinking when you posted that stuff, but it was very immature.

When King posted back in the day, he had something to back it up....at a certain point it got silly, and he stopped.

I my self have tried to get my name going on here in the past...we all do it. After all thats what this place is for, to talk about our self's or other people....most of the time it back fires on me or any national level guy or pro...it just looks stupid.

the only thing king ever backed up was his fat ass...
footloose and fancy free

Scooby

• Getbig II
  • Can you dig it?
« Reply #129 on: August 16, 2007, 07:45:51 AM »
Damn Isaac... thanks for posting that link... It definitely showed the beginnings of his delusional state which of course is now FULL-BLOWN.  I copied this little piece below which ironically brings up the question "Does he read his own writing and take his own advice?" when comparing it to his latest rant about the Europa Show.

Paragraph from Eryc's Blog posted on BodySpace:
I always reward athletes who show me that they are learning and trying harder by coming in better each and every time they step out on stage. When I see a competitor who looks the same as they did the last time they competed or one that looks out of shape, I think to myself… “Are you frackin’ kidding me… NO… HELL NO… PIZZA, ICE CREAM, AND SODA POP ARE NOT DIET FOODS.” Invariably there are always a handful of competitors who show up looking like they just want some frackin’ attention… even NEGATIVE attention.

1st sentence:
I agree it is human nature to compare anyone to the last time you saw them... everyone on here does it also when commenting on shows i.e. comparing Ronnie over the years at the Olympia, conditioning and gut year vs. year.  I have always said that a competitor is not only competing against everyone on the stage that day, but they are also competing against themselves from their last outting... if they look better "Great", if they look the same "That's ok", but if they look worse than their last stage appearance "Be prepared for what happens".  Eryk The Europa Show is the worst you looked since turning Pro and you deserved the placing you got... gyno on a Pro? What the hell is that... Pro means you should know better!

2nd sentence:
You left 7 servings of pancakes off your diet list.

3rd sentence:
Obviously creating NEGATIVE attention for yourself was your goal... and you succeeded.

Good Luck in the PDI!

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #130 on: August 16, 2007, 07:46:58 AM »
my fav bob line: "Amazing...pancakes, syrup, bacon, french fries, etc.......and you wonder why you're soft. "

now onto this erik bui character...what an idiot!

first of all, seeing his pictures made me laugh...if only his muscles were as big as his mouth.

he can talk a huge game i was expecting a giant and all i got was a midget with the symmetry and aesthetics of a left testicle.

this guy is an idiot, his post proves it, he is delusional....and ir eally believe chick gave him too much credit  (which is saying something cos he had nothing positive to say).

thank god this guy isnt competing again....
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #131 on: August 16, 2007, 07:56:03 AM »
Erik, your a terrible writer. It is torture reading all those soap box pedantic ramblings and occasional curse words for affect. You have hope though you caught something with your "wall climber" bit, this is how you should be writing.

Chick you owned him there but you really do not need so many "..."  in the middle of a complete sentence.

Finally Chick, if a competitor writes to you with a complaint, is that complaint confidential or do you cc them to Manion. Something tells me that you have to report every email, and every complaint to Manion and you probably do. That is intimidating and I can understand why so many competitors do not show up at meetings or email you. Its all very mafioso.

I've had MANY things said to me in confidence....I have NEVER betrayed that confidence for any athlete, they know that, that's why you've never heard that nor would you ever hear that from any athlete or official.

The only thing I "report" to Manion is the proposals I put forth on behalf of the athletes, which are public knowledge anyway.

Scooby

• Getbig II
  • Can you dig it?
« Reply #132 on: August 16, 2007, 08:05:31 AM »
Eryk has more in common with a spoiled 12 year old girl than an IFBB Pro.
- Same height
- Same cup size
- Same immaturity

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #133 on: August 16, 2007, 08:06:39 AM »
chick,

do u find it funny that u have twice as much muscle as bui and you aren't even competing  ;D
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Stavios

« Reply #134 on: August 16, 2007, 08:09:35 AM »
GOOD RIDANCE !

we don't need this little penis puffer in the IFBB anyway,there is always enough whiny bitches who cry when they place out of the top 10

Bob, you should bitch slap some sense into him when you see him at a show

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #135 on: August 16, 2007, 08:15:16 AM »
I've had MANY things said to me in confidence....I have NEVER betrayed that confidence for any athlete, they know that, that's why you've never heard that nor would you ever hear that from any athlete or official.

The only thing I "report" to Manion is the proposals I put forth on behalf of the athletes, which are public knowledge anyway.
::)

Cut the act. You should revel in your power. The chink crossed the line - you slapped him down. End of.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: August 16, 2007, 08:35:24 AM »
::)

Cut the act. You should revel in your power. The chink crossed the line - you slapped him down. End of.

Was that necessary? There are rules against that on this board  >:(

BrianChamberlain

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #137 on: August 16, 2007, 09:25:47 AM »
When are you gonna compete again, now with the under 210 you can kick some ass :)

not sure yet...  i am under construction and plan on competing heavier next year...  The under 210 class is not that appealing as i want to qualify for the Mr. O which we all know you cant do in the under 210 class.. i think with more size in my upper chest and arms i should be able to get there!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: August 16, 2007, 09:42:36 AM »
not sure yet...  i am under construction and plan on competing heavier next year...  The under 210 class is not that appealing as i want to qualify for the Mr. O which we all know you cant do in the under 210 class.. i think with more size in my upper chest and arms i should be able to get there!

Not now my friend.....patience!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #139 on: August 16, 2007, 09:44:30 AM »
[/quote]chick how was ronnies back symetry?? coudlnt tell from that video.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: August 16, 2007, 09:55:14 AM »
couldn't tell..he had a tank top on the whole time...if there is anything to be seen...it wont be until he drops water the last week or two..

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 16, 2007, 10:01:47 AM »
couldn't tell..he had a tank top on the whole time...if there is anything to be seen...it wont be until he drops water the last week or two..

good series bob

just watched them

quincy looks massive :o
T

BrianChamberlain

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #142 on: August 16, 2007, 10:07:39 AM »
Seeing as the judging has been much better especially the last few shows that is good news!  I would still like to compete with everyone in one open class and qualify........ 

The Coach

« Reply #143 on: August 16, 2007, 10:21:59 AM »
Because he can be suspended just for his comments alone....

Lee Priest, Shawn Ray were both as outspoken as they get...still placed or won despite it. Kind of shoots down any notion Eryk was thinking...

No one seems to know what "outspokeness" he is referring to....let alone be punished for it.

From Special Ed.....

"Why would "crossing the line" and voicing his opinion on his own webpage constitute "career suicide" if contests are judged solely on one's appearance? If anything, you seem to be confirming that Eryk was punished for his outspokenness."  

I've pretty much agreed with Bob up until this point. Even though Eryk has not been suspended (yet), even the comment above is rediculous suggesting that he COULD be suspended for his comments just goes back to what we've discussed awhile ago about suspending a person for one thing and not another. In other words, if Eryk speaks his mind and gets threated to get suspended for it and you have other pro's doing obvious un-ethical practices (ex; Kai Green, Rodney St. Cloud, etc) according to the IFBB rule book, Eryk would clearly be getting punished for his outspokenness.

Even though Eryk is wrong about how he should be placed higher, he's justr voicing about what everyone is already saying about the fairness of the judging system.  

The Coach

« Reply #144 on: August 16, 2007, 10:26:56 AM »

Not a blast, you have a great physique. But with your stature, bigger would not translate to better. IMO, if someone can't compete with size (against the BIG boys) then conditioning should be the key no matter what you weigh.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 16, 2007, 10:29:11 AM »
There are common sense bounderies of "speaking your mind", which he knowingly crossed over. No one has been suspende for questioning the judging, or a placing, etc.....but when you liken the President of the federation to being a "mob Boss", and alledge fixing of shows...you will be held to a higher standard.

There are proper channels to go through if you have a problem, he never went through any of them...and instead, decided to rant and rave on his blog.

Nothing was ever passed by me, or written in to the IFBB, or even brought up with the officials to my knowledge.

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #146 on: August 16, 2007, 10:58:42 AM »
I would LOVE to see Lee Priest speaking on this... ;D
Reservations at Dorsia ?

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #147 on: August 16, 2007, 11:23:16 AM »
What contest did Eryk think he showed up for..................... ......
The Nationals again, 3 years ago in Texas ???
Welcome to the IFBB Son! >:(
You don't have to like it, but trust me when I say............You're not looking in the Mirror brother, and I actually like you as a person from what little I know. :-\

You're right, Pictures don't lie and you should have said, "Thanks for the call outs!"

That said, welcome to my world of Retirement! 8)

When your ready for a Pizza Hola back, would love to hear you rant for hours while I throw down some Free GRUB! ;D
Entertainment Weekly featuring," Eryk laying the smack down after a stellar career and one big Bump in the Road called SILVIO" ;D
Peace,
S

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #148 on: August 16, 2007, 11:34:04 AM »
Damn Isaac... thanks for posting that link... It definitely showed the beginnings of his delusional state which of course is now FULL-BLOWN.  I copied this little piece below which ironically brings up the question "Does he read his own writing and take his own advice?" when comparing it to his latest rant about the Europa Show.

Eryk The Europa Show is the worst you looked since turning Pro and you deserved the placing you got... gyno on a Pro? What the hell is that... Pro means you should know better!

Good Luck in the PDI!
I was going to disagree with you and say his New York Pro showing was his worse, however after going back and looking at the photos; You're correct Scoob. Swamp Bui was holding some water in NYC but Boobie Bui came into his own training bra at this show.
Elevate Your Image.™

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #149 on: August 16, 2007, 11:35:34 AM »
I thought eryk was going to make a huge impact in the ifbb. I was so wrong. :-[ :-\