Author Topic: "bros" man down man down!  (Read 5215 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: "bros" man down man down!
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2007, 09:21:41 AM »
LOL big mal talking that noise? Didn't know you had it in you! Okay so what the hell was said that got him in time out? He talks alot of shit but time out quality shit? Mr. big ol' nipples doesn't have it in him to do that!

lol@man down!

yeah man sometimes when i get mad enough, people just bring the mean out...i go to my mma roots on their asses and they straighten up. Just put on my TapouT tshirt. reveal my monster tribal tat , do a bit of shadow boxing and thats usually enough to put people in line...Teh sars is my hommie so i had to go to bat for em. Just glad it didnt get too out of hand

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2007, 09:23:59 AM »
LOL big mal talking that noise? Didn't know you had it in you! Okay so what the hell was said that got him in time out? He talks alot of shit but time out quality shit? Mr. big ol' nipples doesn't have it in him to do that!

lol@man down!
hahahaha, "big 'ol nipples huh? hahahaha, this coming from a guy who looks all of 195 pounds on thousands of mg.'s of test and deca a week.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2007, 09:40:02 AM »
hahahaha, "big 'ol nipples huh? hahahaha, this coming from a guy who looks all of 195 pounds on thousands of mg.'s of test and deca a week.

Right! Because for me to be up there with you! I gotta get those sides going full blast! Are you saying I look like candidate juiced to the gills ready to throw down? That would mean I'd be making some progress!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2007, 12:10:07 PM »
yeah man sometimes when i get mad enough, people just bring the mean out...i go to my mma roots on their asses and they straighten up. Just put on my TapouT tshirt. reveal my monster tribal tat , do a bit of shadow boxing and thats usually enough to put people in line...Teh sars is my hommie so i had to go to bat for em. Just glad it didnt get too out of hand
too funny ;D..............speaking of shadow boxing. i seen a guy last week that tops the cake. between sets he goes into a fighter stance "Bruce lee style" and makes faces like waooaoaaahhhhhh!!!!!! right! then out of no where breaks out into a crouching tiger and starts throw kicks and punches. funniest thing Ive seen in a gym yet. ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2007, 12:39:41 PM »
too funny ;D..............speaking of shadow boxing. i seen a guy last week that tops the cake. between sets he goes into a fighter stance "Bruce lee style" and makes faces like waooaoaaahhhhhh!!!!!! right! then out of no where breaks out into a crouching tiger and starts throw kicks and punches. funniest thing Ive seen in a gym yet. ;D

youre shittin me...i wish someone would have taped that...the craziest guy at my gym used to shadowbox and play air guitar inbetween sets...and make his mouth like he was screaming but no sound would come out...and he would bang his head...im sure he was on drugs...but get this...HE WAS DOING PLYOMETRICS

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2007, 01:26:56 PM »
youre shittin me...i wish someone would have taped that...the craziest guy at my gym used to shadowbox and play air guitar inbetween sets...and make his mouth like he was screaming but no sound would come out...and he would bang his head...im sure he was on drugs...but get this...HE WAS DOING PLYOMETRICS
hahahaha! nice there's another guy that's there usually there when i am and he comes in with his mp3 player rocking out and never takes his sun glasses off ;D.

the other thing this same guy did was bought a motorcycle and it's a Honda 250 which is a small ass bike, and he knows i ride. so i see it sitting out front where i normally park on the sidewalk and he comes up with his shades and say "whatchya think about that baby" hahahaha i was um cool man he's like hey we'll have to go riding I'm like sure thing buddy lol!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2007, 01:33:18 PM »
hahahaha! nice there's another guy that's there usually there when i am and he comes in with his mp3 player rocking out and never takes his sun glasses off ;D.

the other thing this same guy did was bought a motorcycle and it's a Honda 250 which is a small ass bike, and he knows i ride. so i see it sitting out front where i normally park on the sidewalk and he comes up with his shades and say "whatchya think about that baby" hahahaha i was um cool man he's like hey we'll have to go riding I'm like sure thing buddy lol!

honda 250...shittin me.. he better be like 145...my brother is 200 even and he rides a 2004 ducati monster...it was the shit when it came out...here is a pic of him

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2007, 04:58:54 PM »
honda 250...shittin me.. he better be like 145...my brother is 200 even and he rides a 2004 ducati monster...it was the shit when it came out...here is a pic of him

Hope your brother gets home soon and safe big_mal. You think his military buddies shit themselves when he gets pics of your sis sent to him?
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2007, 07:27:16 PM »
hahahah big_mal your brother looks like Eddie Murphy in the first shot :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way