Author Topic: yo nordic beast!  (Read 981 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
yo nordic beast!
« on: August 15, 2007, 08:22:45 PM »
what kind of gun did you end up getting?

I just picked up a taurus millenium compact 45 today with a uncle mike holster and 2 clips..... fucking brand new man!. it went for 430 bucks new just for the gun, and the guy traded me for a 150 bucks worth of "shit". hahahahaha! i love stupid people  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: yo nordic beast!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 08:31:24 PM »

I just picked up a taurus millenium compact 45 today with a uncle mike holster and 2 clips..... fucking brand new man!. it went for 430 bucks new just for the gun, and the guy traded me for a 150 bucks worth of "shit". hahahahaha! i love stupid people  ;D
nice  ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 06:30:43 AM »

you bastard ;D--------you made fucking out!!

Ive been slacking on that angle lately-------spending money on everything else

I actually spent $2700 on a dog--haha I know it sounds crazy but his father and some of the males this breeding has produced, fetch $2000 in stud fees alone------so its an investment also

he's going to be a huge pitbull--father's 115lbs----

the gun sounds tight

I know what you mean on trades----I do that for everything-especially service shit like stereo installation or home theater...etc ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 06:38:09 AM »

PT145 Sweet. ditch the Uncle mikes and get a good SOB holster. carrys well and untucked shirts cover and you don't print when you sit down.