Author Topic: How many guys...  (Read 1400 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
How many guys...
« on: August 15, 2007, 10:40:51 PM »
Have their weekly meals made by their girls?  Mine prepares meals twice a week, puts them in tupperware and that way most of my major meals (aside from breakfast and snacks) are taken care of. Each meal would consist of say, 2 chicken breasts, potatoes, veggies, and so on..

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: How many guys...
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 04:38:55 AM »
Have their weekly meals made by their girls?  Mine prepares meals twice a week, puts them in tupperware and that way most of my major meals (aside from breakfast and snacks) are taken care of. Each meal would consist of say, 2 chicken breasts, potatoes, veggies, and so on..

Nice set up, I need to get me one like that.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 06:24:27 AM »
other way around for me...i prepare for her

thats the type of guy i am! ;)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 06:51:31 AM »
My girl burns easy mac. I learned to fend for myself.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 08:40:51 AM »
I wish. If she had it her way I'd prolly be eating balogna sandwiches. Not that she isn't a great cook..just has no clue on diets. 

I love in that kevin levrone video, those old friends of his made all his food. Wouldn't that be the life.

I spend so many nights cooking like half a weeks worth of food, putting it in tupperwares, and then jammin it all into the freezer.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 08:45:57 AM »
I make my meals myself the night before.
Only supper I have what the family is eating with in reason.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 09:05:08 AM »
I do most of my cooking but my wonderful girl cooks alot of food for dinner every night so i can eat it the next day. she is a fantastic cook. she cooks authentic Thai and Viet food that is very different from what i'm used to but i'm starting to really enjoy it. she can cook some of the best Salmon i've had in my life.

i'm lucky to have a girl who knows how to cook real meals and respects my eating habits.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007, 10:33:23 AM »
I do most of my cooking but my wonderful girl cooks alot of food for dinner every night so i can eat it the next day. she is a fantastic cook. she cooks authentic Thai and Viet food that is very different from what i'm used to but i'm starting to really enjoy it. she can cook some of the best Salmon i've had in my life.

i'm lucky to have a girl who knows how to cook real meals and respects my eating habits.

8)

Mine practically runs a restaurant for us. Carefull what I say, she'll start making it at 10pm.
Early on in our relation she said, "You don't eat normally, you eat way more often..."

Oh,  she WONT LET ME WASH DISHES.  BIg fight! Some things in life worth fighting over, washing dishes is not one!
It's alot of extra work. Its just typical Asian woman doting on her man...
Subservient? BULLSHIT!  DOTE? Yes!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2007, 10:56:24 AM »
Mine practically runs a restaurant for us. Carefull what I say, she'll start making it at 10pm.
Early on in our relation she said, "You don't eat normally, you eat way more often..."

Oh,  she WONT LET ME WASH DISHES.  BIg fight! Some things in life worth fighting over, washing dishes is not one!
It's alot of extra work. Its just typical Asian woman doting on her man...
Subservient? BULLSHIT!  DOTE? Yes!

Our women are very similar. Mine can cook a feast for 10 people by herself and when i try to help she says "just let me do it"! she also comments on my 6 meals a day. she always says "you eat so little but all the time"! she puts away twice the amount of food i do in one sitting but she only eats 2-3 times a day at the most.

She also won't let me do the dishes so i massage her back, ass and legs as she cleans. i'm in charge of the yardwork and home improvements. she does the cooking, cleaning and organizing. works out to both of our advantages.

She loves to fight about things but never gets mad, just always has to get her point across. i think it's sort of funny. at the end it's all forgotten and things are normal.

8)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2007, 11:09:58 AM »

8)

I never had any asian coochie.... hows that?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2007, 11:11:25 AM »
Our women are very similar. Mine can cook a feast for 10 people by herself and when i try to help she says "just let me do it"! she also comments on my 6 meals a day. she always says "you eat so little but all the time"! she puts away twice the amount of food i do in one sitting but she only eats 2-3 times a day at the most.

She also won't let me do the dishes so i massage her back, ass and legs as she cleans. i'm in charge of the yardwork and home improvements. she does the cooking, cleaning and organizing. works out to both of our advantages.

She loves to fight about things but never gets mad, just always has to get her point across. i think it's sort of funny. at the end it's all forgotten and things are normal.

8)

And how much deep fried food and white rice they can eat and not get fat? ::)
WTF? I mean Most of them would DIE in a week with out their 5 gallon deep fryer....

You wait till you see the rotten stuff the villagers can eat :-X! Carefull trying to be polite. And I'll tell you this, even my wife can eat stuff no way you or me can. ANd she grew up w/ fresh sea food (No electric)

Buy Norfloxin or PM freak for the best food poisioning ANti-B to bring with you. Food poisioning is No joke.

We gave away GREEN OLD Beef to the cleaning lady. She'd almost cry with thank yous. Prolly the only meat they ate that month.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2007, 11:11:54 AM »
Im straight from louisiana boys so you know my answer ---- Im a fucking chef
ah yeah Im a voodo child

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2007, 11:13:16 AM »

I never had any asian coochie.... hows that?

Almost the same color as Latina, but much tighter. They like to wash it a lot too.
They'z Sex Machines ;D.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2007, 11:17:53 AM »
And how much deep fried food and white rice they can eat and not get fat? ::)
WTF? I mean Most of them would DIE in a week with out their 5 gallon deep fryer....

You wait till you see the rotten stuff the villagers can eat :-X! Carefull trying to be polite. And I'll tell you this, even my wife can eat stuff no way you or me can. ANd she grew up w/ fresh sea food (No electric)

Buy Norfloxin or PM freak for the best food poisioning ANti-B to bring with you. Food poisioning is No joke.

We gave away GREEN OLD Beef to the cleaning lady. She'd almost cry with thank yous. Prolly the only meat they ate that month.

they have a deep fryer in the garage at her mom's house. my girl prefers to bake food because that's what i like but sometimes she frys some fish up.

she is slowly breaking me into the traditional Viet food. i'll be honest, some of it makes me sick but she has taught me what to look for and how to turn food away without being rude. i will say some of the most discusting looking stuff is amazing and i eat it over and over.

Ever had Durian? smells like death but very tasty.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durian

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2007, 11:31:13 AM »
they have a deep fryer in the garage at her mom's house. my girl prefers to bake food because that's what i like but sometimes she frys some fish up.

she is slowly breaking me into the traditional Viet food. i'll be honest, some of it makes me sick but she has taught me what to look for and how to turn food away without being rude. i will say some of the most discusting looking stuff is amazing and i eat it over and over.

8)

Oh Durian is fine.... How about Pla-Ra?    Pla= fish  Ra=ROTTEN!   ROTTEN FISH PASTE!

You simply throw the fish in a barrel and let them rot. Add some salt and herbs :-X.
Its just like Fish emulsion fertalizer. If you make the mistake of eating this..... You will NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION!!!
Immediatly!!
My wife dont/ cant eat that shit. Im lucky. Many of them LOVE it!!

Gets worse, snakes, rats, insects, dogs, ... My wife is picky. She wont eat street food.
 If im hungery Ill eat anything BBQ that looks good.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2007, 02:11:23 PM »
other way around for me...i prepare for her

thats the type of guy i am! ;)

Ditto...it's easier to monitor my cals that way.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2007, 03:53:44 PM »

8)

I bet you tear that fried fish a new ass.... i damn sure woould    ;D
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2007, 03:56:27 PM »
Almost the same color as Latina, but much tighter. They like to wash it a lot too.
They'z Sex Machines ;D.

thats awesome... i like a woman that will wash her pussy every now and then... I used to date a chic that played softball and would come in after practice and eat and then crawl up in the bed wantin to fuck without taking a shower (she was hot too believe it or not) .... I let that shit happen a couple times before I just straight up told her that she needed to be showering after practice because that shit stank
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2007, 07:32:24 PM »
Cheaper and more reliable to make it yourself.  Get albacore tuna, Foreman Grill, yams, oats, almonds or walnuts, eggs, few of those $3 premade salads, olive oil, little instant rice, and 15 pound tub of whey then a guy is set.  If I need something else it is still cheaper to go out with friends to eat.  Most women end of being VERY expensive/time consuming one way or another.

bk77

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2007, 07:38:31 PM »
LOL, you guys will DIE in ASIA by the sounds of it.. DURIAN is AWESOME!!!!!!!DEEP Fried BANANAS..MAN!....if u talking about Asian shit food. these are it...enough of that FISH PASTE crap...Tell ur asian chick do do them for u..DEEP fried everything..lol