Author Topic: Ever carb up, take lasix, and do synthol injections before the company picnic?  (Read 2380 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
sounds like a good idea.  I feel Invisible Lat Syndrome (ILS) about to strike!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
sounds like a good idea.  I feel Invisible Lat Syndrome (ILS) about to strike!

lol...85% of Getbiggers carb up before hitting the clubs.

most do pushups right before putting on their smallest shirt before hitting the local bar.

90% do biceps curls on the drive over to a club..

39.99% do site injection synthol while parking the car before entering a club
Here comes the money shot

Steve Pulcinella

• Getbig II
  • www.ironsport.com
I did have a guy in my gym tell me that he was going to Vegas for the weekend and he was "dropping his water". Funny thing was this overweight/undertrained slob could have dropped 17 gallons of water and still looked like a drowning victom who just got drug out of a lake with a grappling hook.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
lol...85% of Getbiggers carb up before hitting the clubs.

most do pushups right before putting on their smallest shirt before hitting the local bar.

90% do biceps curls on the drive over to a club..

39.99% do site injection synthol while parking the car before entering a club
Do this: get in the shower, scrub your skin, dry off and apply baby oil and let it dry really well.

Then in the club, once you start dancing, the pores open up and release the oil. At this point rip off your shirt and show off your glistening bod.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Do this: get in the shower, scrub your skin, dry off and apply baby oil and let it dry really well.

Then in the club, once you start dancing, the pores open up and release the oil. At this point rip off your shirt and show off your glistening bod.

the shower water will rinse off the Pro Tan!!!!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com

I was wondering about that as well..

should you tan on the day of club night?...how much water should you drink..don't want to ruin the vascularity

Here comes the money shot

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV

use dream tan for the club.  Bronze shows up better under black light.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
My friend MeatHead diets for weeks to go to concerts(with his wife usually). He one time said he didn't have that much fun cuz he said he wasn't ripped enough ;D
E

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
A buddy of mine used to go to 24 hour fitness at 10:00 at night, then meet us at the clubs right after. He'd wear a cut-off shirt each time and it made us laugh.  He used to claim that was the only time he was free to go to the gym, yet the bastard doesn't work or go to school.  Probably too busy masturbating all day.

Mongol

• Getbig II

Ahahaha! ;D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
the sad thing is, these guys will be that preoccupied with how they look that they won't enjoy themselves. :(

some useful tips though. ;D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
ive heard of one nut that wore 2 sets of elbow sleeves over his bis, so heis arms looked big in his shirt..... BEEF.......

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
ive heard of one nut that wore 2 sets of elbow sleeves over his bis, so heis arms looked big in his shirt..... BEEF.......

there was a guy in my old gym that always wore a sweatshirt....with hockey shoulder pads underneath

Master Blaster

My friend MeatHead diets for weeks to go to concerts(with his wife usually). He one time said he didn't have that much fun cuz he said he wasn't ripped enough ;D

Thats the kinda cool shit he should be posting! Whats his post count??

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Ok Im One week out from the picnic. Today I begin restricting carbs. On Wednesday I will begin to taper my fluids, eliminate all sodium, and bump up the carbs. Im going easy on the carbs. I dont want to spill over at the picnic so I may be a bit flat. I will start the Lasix on Thursday Morning.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
A man passed out in a NY disco, his pants were so tight the paramedics cut them off with scissors, they found a 12 inch salami taped to his inner thigh. 

True story.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
A buddy of mine used to go to 24 hour fitness at 10:00 at night, then meet us at the clubs right after. He'd wear a cut-off shirt each time and it made us laugh.  He used to claim that was the only time he was free to go to the gym, yet the bastard doesn't work or go to school.  Probably too busy masturbating all day.

HOLY SHIT! I had a couple of buddies like that. Fucking posers, with shirts so small, they'd have to buy them at Baby Gap..... ;D
HAHA, RON.....

Stark

• Getbig V
imagine some guy or girl stumbling on this board and than this thread by accident and reading your posts ;D ;D

youandme

• Getbig V
Ok Im One week out from the picnic. Today I begin restricting carbs. On Wednesday I will begin to taper my fluids, eliminate all sodium, and bump up the carbs. Im going easy on the carbs. I dont want to spill over at the picnic so I may be a bit flat. I will start the Lasix on Thursday Morning.

You may want to do a shit load bro, but I would watch out if your worried about spilling over, on the bright side, you would look wicked if you hit the bathroom every 15 minutes or so, and do some toilet dips, and those famous Milos toilet paper curls (make sure to burnout).

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
or you can just not do anything, and drink-once you drink you will become a giant muscle man as well as a fearless MMA fighter, and will become irresistable to the women since it will make you better looking as well