Author Topic: Elvis !!!  (Read 1119 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Elvis !!!
« on: August 16, 2007, 07:52:13 AM »
I've just downloaded most of or maybe all of his classics and will be playing it non-stop

Can't decide whether my fave slow song is Suspicious Minds or In The Ghetto.

& as for the R&R songs, they're all fantastic.

I've even downloaded the Gospel songs

xL

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Elvis !!!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 08:09:47 AM »
I've just downloaded most of or maybe all of his classics and will be playing it non-stop

Can't decide whether my fave slow song is Suspicious Minds or In The Ghetto.

& as for the R&R songs, they're all fantastic.

I've even downloaded the Gospel songs

xL

Yes, those are two of my favourite Elvis songs. He had a way of belting it out didn't he?  :D
w

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 08:20:11 AM »
Judi, I'm maybe 10 years older than you, I don't know, I certainly don't feel it.

Elvis was the first man who made me realise I am a woman.  I was maybe 15 or 19 in the late 60s.

They just had Viva Las Vegas on the BBC TV here, the Ann Margaret one.

Luckily, Elvis taught me so much.  I learned then that I couldn't have him and after that, I never again lusted after a star.

When I lived in Toronto, I turned down seeing Elvis in Vegas at least 10 times, but that was when he was past it.  So I didn't see Elvis.

This DVD is awesome !!!!!
The acoustic session in black leather?
xL

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 08:58:26 AM »
Elvis was the first man who made me realise I am a woman.  I was maybe 15 or 19 in the late 60s.
Hello Auntie xxxLinda  ;D
I was never an Elvis fan ever, but I still remember my Mom picking me up at primary school and telling me he died.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 11:06:09 AM »
I always thought of Elvis as being older than ancient. I didn't come to appreciate him until after I myself got a bit older and discovered the 'Young' Elvis. When I see some of his earlier footage, I have to laugh at how he must have been perceived when he first came on the scene. Elvis the pelvis must have been absolutely scandalous! He had a great voice, and a pouty sensuality that was palpable.  Very hot! :P
w