Author Topic: Why does Prop hurt  (Read 7288 times)

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
Why does Prop hurt
« on: August 16, 2007, 01:58:37 PM »
Just wondering why prop hurts so much. It knots me up, especially when i put it in my shoulders. It last for days. Does this happen to everyone?
TEAM LESNAR

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Why does Prop hurt
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 02:38:18 PM »
I dont know if its the Benz alcohol or the steroid itself. But it do hurt like a bee sting.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 04:04:18 PM »
Just wondering why prop hurts so much. It knots me up, especially when i put it in my shoulders. It last for days. Does this happen to everyone?

its because you are a sissy.
Hope this helps.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 05:51:35 PM »
youll be fine.at least your using unlike some that like to make others beleave they are

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 06:29:41 PM »
Some people are allergic to the prop ester...degree can vary.

Iraclese

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 07:05:23 PM »
It's because prop is very acidic, and causes swelling at the injection site, you can also get serum sickness if you take too much, which really sucks too.  But prop sure can hurt alot.  Try diluting it with some deca, it brings down the acidity and makes it less painful.

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 11:25:22 PM »
There was prop floating around my country... 200mg/ml. I know a guy who jabbed a ml into each delt and couldnt work for a week AHAHAHAH

They took it off the market because guys simply couldnt take it even at 0.25ml!

THe first time I used prop it was QV and I had no problem with it , no pain , with great results... every thing after that has just been second best.

A lot of guys complain about prop shots.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 06:16:17 AM »
There was prop floating around my country... 200mg/ml. I know a guy who jabbed a ml into each delt and couldnt work for a week AHAHAHAH

They took it off the market because guys simply couldnt take it even at 0.25ml!

THe first time I used prop it was QV and I had no problem with it , no pain , with great results... every thing after that has just been second best.

A lot of guys complain about prop shots.

UG gear sounds a lot more painfull :-\
100mg/ml human grade TP? I'd compare a 1cc shot to a bee sting.

400mg/ ml  DECA? TOTALY PAINFREE.  300MG TEST - SAME.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 08:55:51 AM »
youll be fine.at least your using unlike some that like to make others beleave they are

Hi Zeek!

How is life?

8)

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2007, 08:09:43 AM »
The swelling has just started to go down, I had fever a couple of days ago and was feeling like crap. Seems to be better now. I beleive I will keep it in my glutes. It is not as bad there. Prop has always hurt but not this bad. I thought i had another absese for a minute there. Thankss for the info.
TEAM LESNAR

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2007, 03:05:07 PM »
if you want to experience real pain, try a fast acting EQ.  that stuff fucked me up for almost 2 weeks, fever, sweats, incredible pain, never again.  prop and susp are nothing compared to that evil shit. 
F

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2007, 05:50:12 PM »
if you want to experience real pain, try a fast acting EQ.  that stuff fucked me up for almost 2 weeks, fever, sweats, incredible pain, never again.  prop and susp are nothing compared to that evil shit. 
I hear you bro, that stuff is unreal pain. I've said before that I'd rather take a bat to the nuts then to ever inject that stuff again. It's weird though, I know 3 other guys who've tried it, 2 ended up moaning and groaning like myself, the other guy no prob what so ever...all 4 of us injected from the same batch too.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2007, 04:47:03 AM »
I hear you bro, that stuff is unreal pain. I've said before that I'd rather take a bat to the nuts then to ever inject that stuff again. It's weird though, I know 3 other guys who've tried it, 2 ended up moaning and groaning like myself, the other guy no prob what so ever...all 4 of us injected from the same batch too.

Individual body chemistry. The whole odd thing about all this stuff.
A look at K Levrone Before/After/ and NOW Photos..... ??? ;D

WTF? I cant believe his skin dont hang off him?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2007, 06:40:22 AM »
I think it has something to do with how short the ester is ???

I think AJ mentioned this too, but it is hard to stay on prop for a long time.  Too much oil volume is part of it and the relentless pinning regime!  I agree with AJ any longer than 8 weeks is hell on that stuff.  Have to say if you take prop with a long ester test like test E or C adding in the prop is like rocket fuel!!  Man that stuff comes on strong!!!  Gets you training like an animal and completely jacked!

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2007, 11:03:49 AM »
I read somewhere that it produces something called " propionic acid" , that is what causes all the pain.
They also add some Alcohol to mix and between the 2 you get some pain.
I don't get too much pain like some people do.
Some people I know can barely walk after shooting prop in the hip.
Some people even get flu like symptoms after shooting prop.
Test prop does work really well for me though. I seem to hold less water using prop than any other form of test.
I have never tried suspension though, but I heard suspension is also painful too.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2007, 11:53:25 AM »
Propionate is painful not because propionate is painful, but because testosterone is painful.  Prop has a molecular weight of 74 to testosterone's 288 for a total ester weight of 362.  This means that your testosterone is 79.55% pure test versus, enanthate's weight of 130, or 68.89% pure.  The lighter the ester, the more pure the test, and the more it will hurt.  Have you ever tried Test suspension?

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2007, 01:36:33 AM »
Propionate is painful not because propionate is painful, but because testosterone is painful.  Prop has a molecular weight of 74 to testosterone's 288 for a total ester weight of 362.  This means that your testosterone is 79.55% pure test versus, enanthate's weight of 130, or 68.89% pure.  The lighter the ester, the more pure the test, and the more it will hurt.  Have you ever tried Test suspension?

Thats a good point. I have used test suspension , it caused an infection that had me in hospital to get it drained. I used it pre contest 1 week out to try get fuller. Messed me up. Very tough to inject as well it clogs up. I ended up trying an 18g needle  :o like shooting it through a pen :'(  .

How would you inject it? Ive herd to mix it with other compunds that are oil based is best.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2007, 04:28:34 AM »
Thats a good point. I have used test suspension , it caused an infection that had me in hospital to get it drained. I used it pre contest 1 week out to try get fuller. Messed me up. Very tough to inject as well it clogs up. I ended up trying an 18g needle  :o like shooting it through a pen :'(  .

How would you inject it? Ive herd to mix it with other compunds that are oil based is best.

Just dont use it....really why would you?  Prop would be a better alternative

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2007, 06:07:47 AM »
I only mentioned "have you used suspension" because I was refering to short ester pain and test suspension has no ester.  I would never use it again.  I stick with Test E.

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2007, 07:37:41 AM »
I have no desire to use it again , It does hurt and I find it to be to raw and tough to work with.

I thought maybe you could advise on the best way to use it.

What brands of prop do you guys use? The first time I used it I had QV which was awesome everything else after that comes in 2nd. I havent used a decent prop in ages. QV never hurt at all and I got pumped the next day loved it.