Author Topic: DECA.... just plain ole DECA --- best all around?  (Read 2770 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
DECA.... just plain ole DECA --- best all around?
« on: August 16, 2007, 03:59:58 PM »
is anyone else in here in love with deca.... I swear, its the best thing that ever happened to bodybuilders besides testosterone ---- I think its damn well the best all around steroid
ah yeah Im a voodo child

BigFish

• Getbig II
  • Quality posts over quantity
Re: DECA.... just plain ole DECA --- best all around?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 04:46:23 PM »
damn big john how many posts you start this week?  :)  you always have intersting topics though.  i'm a big fan of deca too.  coming offf this last cycle which was the first i incorporated deca into, i felt like my gains stayed a lot easier than in the past.  even though my routine hasn't been as consistent as it was on the cycle, it just seems easier to maintain
Pop Drop & Squat it

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 04:56:11 PM »
yeah bro, as you probably already know, deca has high capacity to keep and maintain gains... I think one graph gave it 8/10 for keeping gains whereas a compound (however necessary) like test-enanthate got a rating of 4/10

obviously nothing can replace testosterone... but deca has alot of good properties, and keeping gains is one of them.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 06:35:00 PM »
I've always been a big fan of deca but I've considered going other routes in the future. I love the cycles with deca but coming off always seems a bit tougher then with other drugs, even if I come off the deca way in advance or tapper down, it does not seem to make a difference. Another thing I don't like is the extra bloat I seem to get with deca. I bloat very easily and deca makes it more so, and that's just uncomfortable IMO. Even so, deca is a great drug, great for joint relief and I've had some great gains from the stuff...just going to mess with other options for a while due to all I mentioned.

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 11:30:49 PM »
I hate Deca I will never use it again.

It take away my sex drive and messes my head up. Out of all the thing ive used that messed me up the most. Ive used it 3 times and each time it messed me up even at 200mg a week! When I came off  :'( I cry!

I say the best thing for me is masteron I love that stuff , I get no sides , sex drive is great , lean gains , no bloat. Also tren a! GREAT! and Sust!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2007, 06:37:17 AM »

It take away my sex drive and messes my head up. Out of all the thing ive used that messed me up the most. Ive used it 3 times and each time it messed me up even at 200mg a week! When I came off  :'( I cry!

I say the best thing for me is masteron I love that stuff , I get no sides , sex drive is great , lean gains , no bloat. Also tren a! GREAT! and Sust!

I got a Love/ Hate with it.  If Im carefull (<400mg and about 2:1 Test Ratio) Im ok.
I dont like anything that can have anti-Sexual sides like it can.
Stoping it 3-4 weeks prior to test is necessary for me also.

I agree w/ the mental part. Almost a PMS like irrational, itching for a argument at a high dose of it. ;D
Night sweats unlike test.

Skinny Guy? Test+ Deca+Dbol! ;)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2007, 07:14:48 AM »

Skinny Guy? Test+ Deca+Dbol! ;)

That is a kick ass cycle and you will get very big and strong on that one.

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 07:36:01 AM »
Test + Tren + DBOL  :o

Deca is not worth it for me , It makes me feel like a bitch :'(

I do get great results from it though have to admit. Before I met my now girlfriend I was on a Deca Sust cycle and I used to go out meet all these great girls and not want to do anything with them except be friends. THEN 2 months later the last thing I wanted was friendship!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 08:05:21 AM »

I do get great results from it though have to admit. Before I met my now girlfriend I was on a Deca Sust cycle and I used to go out meet all these great girls and not want to do anything with them except be friends. THEN 2 months later the last thing I wanted was friendship!

It's clearly not for you. At least you understand their PMS ;D. Seriously, I know what your saying. It dont do it that bad to me, but its strange compared to testo.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2007, 09:13:55 AM »
After this last cycle on deca I'm in love. The gains in strength, even having tapered off it for a month now, have been awesome!!! I love how I felt on it and feel like I'll keep most of what I worked for! We'll see when the test drops out of my system. I'm down to 250mg of E a week for a few more weeks then I'm done for a good 6months. I''ve got enough left overs to keep me happy for a good while.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 09:19:48 AM »

Try running .5mg of Cabergoline E3D when using Deca. Your dick will come to life with a new meaning, you can cum and be ready for action in 5 minutes like you're in high school again.

i had some dick issues with deca the first time i ran it years ago and i had a double dose of test with it, i didn't even crave sex like i usually did. once i added Cabergoline in the mix i was rock hard all day within 2 weeks.

Do a quick google search for Cabergoline and you will see it has TONS of sexual benefits for men on and off cycle. It's also a mild antidepressant.

8)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2007, 02:01:08 PM »
what research lab do you usually order cabergoline from...cause I run mad doses of test and deca still fucks up my dick a little --- i like to keep a good hard dick all the time
ah yeah Im a voodo child

BigFish

• Getbig II
  • Quality posts over quantity
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2007, 05:43:17 PM »
I think as long as you keep the test high enough with it the deca dick isn't too much of an issue.  I agree with AJ on the bloat factor but i don't mind it so much because my shoulders and elbows don't hurt near as bad while running deca
Pop Drop & Squat it

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2007, 09:24:35 PM »

I have had the exact same experiences with Deca, I absolutely HATE IT, will never use it again... guess it doesn't work with some people's chemistries.

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2007, 11:28:20 PM »
Try running .5mg of Cabergoline E3D when using Deca. Your dick will come to life with a new meaning, you can cum and be ready for action in 5 minutes like you're in high school again.

i had some dick issues with deca the first time i ran it years ago and i had a double dose of test with it, i didn't even crave sex like i usually did. once i added Cabergoline in the mix i was rock hard all day within 2 weeks.

Do a quick google search for Cabergoline and you will see it has TONS of sexual benefits for men on and off cycle. It's also a mild antidepressant.

8)

Thanks will look into it. That sounds great for post cycle, on any cycle. 

What do you think of proviron post cycle? I find proviron is great for me during and after cycles , keeps me feeling like a man and I also find I get better gains. Some one told be proviron will mess up my pct though by keeping me shut down... Is there any truth in that?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2007, 06:53:42 AM »

Thanks will look into it. That sounds great for post cycle, on any cycle. 

What do you think of proviron post cycle? I find proviron is great for me during and after cycles , keeps me feeling like a man and I also find I get better gains. Some one told be proviron will mess up my pct though by keeping me shut down... Is there any truth in that?

I've never used Proviron but i have heard that if you use it during PCT it will keep you shut down.

8)

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2007, 01:50:05 AM »
deca = homosexual

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2007, 05:34:40 AM »
is anyone else in here in love with deca.... I swear, its the best thing that ever happened to bodybuilders besides testosterone ---- I think its damn well the best all around steroid
I love it. You can stack it with anything and get great results.

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2007, 07:01:26 PM »
The dont call it "Deca-Dick" for nothing. Stay on too long or high doses and kiss your girlfriend goodbye cause she"s leaving you for a 120 pound tripod!!   LOL

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2007, 10:18:49 AM »
but test / sust will prevent that !!

w