Author Topic: Question....  (Read 883 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Question....
« on: August 16, 2007, 05:40:14 PM »
I honestly want your best guess, I'm not trying to imply anything. 

1. For what reasons do you think Dick Cheney and George Bush would fight an investigation of 9/11?

2. Why wouldn't they testify alone or under oath.

3. Why haven't we been allowed to see the missing frames from the Pentagon attack security video or the other 50+ videos of it?

S

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Question....
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 06:07:54 PM »
Hopefully your questions will be answered when they're out of office.

I find 9/11 fishy too.. I have my doubts, but I'm looking for that one blatant piece that gives it away.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 06:12:31 PM »
Hopefully your questions will be answered when they're out of office.

I find 9/11 fishy too.. I have my doubts, but I'm looking for that one blatant piece that gives it away.

Sometimes I almost feel like I'm wrong for bringing it up so much, but it just irritates me to death................... ........................ ............
S

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 07:18:35 PM »
Sometimes I almost feel like I'm wrong for bringing it up so much, but it just irritates me to death................... ........................ ............

Why would you feel "wrong" about that?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 08:45:48 PM »
I honestly want your best guess, I'm not trying to imply anything. 

1. For what reasons do you think Dick Cheney and George Bush would fight an investigation of 9/11?

2. Why wouldn't they testify alone or under oath.

3. Why haven't we been allowed to see the missing frames from the Pentagon attack security video or the other 50+ videos of it?

answer to #1:  Because there were massive intelligence and response failures that would expose people they put in power and or expose people who put them in power. 

Answer to #2:  See answer to #1

Answer to #3:  Until the question is raised in a court of law or by a investigative committee it will be a moot question becuase we are assuming the reason they don't show it relates to any of the many conspiracy theories.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 08:55:01 PM »

Why would you feel "wrong" about that?

I just don't want to beat a dead horse.  Allot of people here aren't interested and don't believe the unanswered questions are the least bit important.

An Earth Quake could swallow Los Angeles tomorrow and be labled an attack by Islamic Extremists.  Lots of people wouldn't second guess it....
S

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 09:04:34 PM »
I just don't want to beat a dead horse.  Allot of people here aren't interested and don't believe the unanswered questions are the least bit important.

An Earth Quake could swallow Los Angeles tomorrow and be labled an attack by Islamic Extremists.  Lots of people wouldn't second guess it....

That's an exaggeration.  There are plenty of unanswered questions from 9/11...... but are they becuase of a conspiracy to perpetuate an attack by Islamic nut jobs or a cover up of embarrassing failure and acts of incompetence.   I think the latter is far more likely.  like 999999.99999999999999%

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007, 10:57:10 PM »
Ask Sandy Berger. He might know something.