Author Topic: 9 weeks into my 16 week cycle and I have a question  (Read 2354 times)

nickbronco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
9 weeks into my 16 week cycle and I have a question
« on: August 16, 2007, 07:04:16 PM »
Cycle is going good. Here are my stats at start of cycle and current...
Competitive bodybuilder
43 years old
6 foot, 2 inches
215 lbs (at start)
231 lbs (today's weight)

Cycle:
Week 1-6 =  dbol (30mg/day)
Week 1-10 = deca (400mg/week)
Week 1-16 = test e (1000mg/week - divided into 2 shots of 500mg)
                  igf-1 r3  (40mcg/day - 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off, etc)
                  gh (3iu/day)
                  proviron (50mg/day)
                  hcg (500iu/e5d)
                  nolva (10mg/day)
Week 11-16 = tren-a (225mg/week) haven't started this yet

PCT (5 weeks) is ready with nolva, clomid, hcg

My question is... can i run deca for full 16 weeks (instead of 10 weeks) and start tren-a as planned? Any negatives to running test-e, deca and tren-a? I just like what I getting thus far and hate to stop it short if there will be no complications when adding in tren-a at week 11.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Bmorlock

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Re: 9 weeks into my 16 week cycle and I have a question
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 01:06:12 AM »
stop the deca a week before u stop tha test  !!

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 01:15:43 AM »
what's the deal with running hcg throughout - I realize that this should signifigantly boost your gains and prevent testicular shrinkage - but doesn't using hcg that long permanently damage your HPTA???

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 01:18:15 AM »
well I see it's only 22 shots of 500iu but all the same it would seem to be better to save it for pct....

nickbronco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 05:58:12 AM »
Thanks for the feedback. I will stop the deca a week before the test. Also, about the hcg, I have been reading about that and I agree with you. I will stop the hcg until pct.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 04:18:58 PM »
Wow thats a serious cycle!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2007, 02:44:39 PM »
If it were my cycle, I'd run it around 20wks switching the tren in on the 2nd half...no need for both at the same time and the switch will most likely keep you progressing IMO. Also, I agree, save the hcg for PCT.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2007, 07:18:15 PM »
I agree with arnold.  I would stop the Deca when you start the Tren as they both have significant HPTA suppression.  If you decide to continue with the Deca throughout I would stop the Deca 2-3 weeks before stopping test and stop the Tren 1-2 weeks before.

nickbronco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 06:30:07 PM »
Thanks for all the info. I will STOP the deca this week (Last shot was last night). That is week 10.

I will start the tren NEXT week and run it through week 14 of the 16 week cycle as you recommended. Then PCT with nolva, hcg, clomid.

I am off igf right now and will be for another week. Should I stop this also?

Some info on my feelings, mood. Overall it's good. Mood is good and steady. Strong in the gym. I am always hot though and recently very lethargic and I have noticed just this week my sleep patterns suck. Could be outside influences because my job has been stressful lately.

I know there is a possibility of htpa suppression with deca (as with most AAS) and I am trying to minimize it. I have had gyno problems with past cycles and have been fighting some with this one. Arimidex or Nolva when I notice soreness and my small lumpiness getting worse. I have run L-Fem previously with some success. (L-Fem a no-no right now??)

My PCT will be as follows...any suggestions/improvements are welcomed.
Week 19 (3 weeks after last shot after last shot)...50mg/day clomid, 40mg/day Nolva
Week 20-21...50mg/day clomid, 30mg/day nolva
Week 22-23...20mg/day nolva

Please advise on HCG for PCT as I had it in my cycle as 500iu/E5D. I have had no shot since last week.

I know this is a lot and I really appreciate all the feedback. Thanks again.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2007, 06:44:01 PM »
Thanks for all the info. I will STOP the deca this week (Last shot was last night). That is week 10.

I will start the tren NEXT week and run it through week 14 of the 16 week cycle as you recommended. Then PCT with nolva, hcg, clomid.

So you'll be running the tren for 3 wks, that's how it reads, is this right? If so, I'd just save it for later...3wks is nothing IMO.

I am off igf right now and will be for another week. Should I stop this also?
That's your call. You can continue it if you'd like...won't hurt.

Some info on my feelings, mood. Overall it's good. Mood is good and steady. Strong in the gym. I am always hot though and recently very lethargic and I have noticed just this week my sleep patterns suck. Could be outside influences because my job has been stressful lately.
Being hot and having trouble sleeping is just part of using AAS...no big deal
Dbol always makes me feel lethargic but that should be out of your system by now...the stress you have could be contributing to this feeling.

I know there is a possibility of htpa suppression with deca (as with most AAS) and I am trying to minimize it. I have had gyno problems with past cycles and have been fighting some with this one. Arimidex or Nolva when I notice soreness and my small lumpiness getting worse. I have run L-Fem previously with some success. (L-Fem a no-no right now??)
No need for both nolva and adex at the same time...you'd be better served sticking with just adex or letro. If gyno problems are really flaring up shoot for 1mg/ed of either.

My PCT will be as follows...any suggestions/improvements are welcomed.
Week 19 (3 weeks after last shot after last shot)...50mg/day clomid, 40mg/day Nolva
Week 20-21...50mg/day clomid, 30mg/day nolva
Week 22-23...20mg/day nolva

Please advise on HCG for PCT as I had it in my cycle as 500iu/E5D. I have had no shot since last week.

I know this is a lot and I really appreciate all the feedback. Thanks again.

Just food for thought, but I'm in the middle of PCT right now and I've been feeling pretty good...better then most PCT time periods. Here's what I've done so far.

PCT started 2 days after cycle, bare in mind my cycle ended with only short estered items, so you'd want to start at 2wks after or 3wks like you have planned.
 First 10 days I shot 1000iu/hcg/ed
After that, 7 days of clomid, Day 1 300mg, Day 2 200mg, day 3-7 100mg
This wk I've ran 50mg/clomid/ed with 40mg/nolva/ed. I'll drop the clomid in at the end of the wk and finish with a slow tapper of nolva for the next 2wks.

Anyway, this PCT is a little more entailed then most I've run, but its been very good so far.

nickbronco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2007, 07:08:47 PM »
You're right... tren for 3 weeks. That's not gonna do much. Maybe not do tren at all. Save it for next year's cutting cycle.

Ok. No tren this time. Can I continue with deca until week 15? If I do, I am not out of synch since my next "would be" scheduled deca shot is next TUES anyway.

I will continue on with the test, proviron, gh (and back on igf when scheduled) as mentioned in my cycle. I will use letro at 1mg/d since gyno is on the rise right now.

I like the pct you specified. It looks better than mine regimen. I think I need yours with all that I am running.

Thanks Arnold Jr., your knowledge and feedback is greatly respected and appreciated.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2007, 10:51:19 PM »
personally I feel the cycle you chose and the compounds you chose are a horrible choice for a cycle, is your dick limp yet..................... .you need to realize there are many better compounds to use for a cycle.

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2007, 06:30:47 AM »
personally I feel the cycle you chose and the compounds you chose are a horrible choice for a cycle, is your dick limp yet..................... .you need to realize there are many better compounds to use for a cycle.

Name them? Those drugs are the best, do you even know what your talking about? Your out of your mind.

nickbronco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2007, 01:18:32 PM »
Actually, cswol, no limp dick at all. By making sure my test mg. is twice the deca mg., my dick has been like a damn redwood tree. Not once has it failed. Damn thing is awake before I am. And I agree with 4thAD, these are very good compounds.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2007, 05:57:07 PM »
This wk I've ran 50mg/clomid/ed with 40mg/nolva/ed. I'll drop the clomid in at the end of the wk and finish with a slow tapper of nolva for the next 2wks.

Anyway, this PCT is a little more entailed then most I've run, but its been very good so far.

Me likey this! Not to hi-jack this thread but AJ, you were on a longer cycle right? Getting close to being done with 20 weeks myself and still tweaking my PCT stockpile.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2007, 05:58:46 PM »
Me likey this! Not to hi-jack this thread but AJ, you were on a longer cycle right? Getting close to being done with 20 weeks myself and still tweaking my PCT stockpile.
This was after being on for 30wks.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2007, 07:21:44 AM »
PCT started 2 days after cycle, bare in mind my cycle ended with only short estered items, so you'd want to start at 2wks after or 3wks like you have planned.

How could you handle 300mg of Clomid? A couple weeks ago I took 150mg on day 1 & 100mg on day 2 & continued with 50mg through this Friday (I think). Anyway, I thought I was going to die. The first two days I couldn't sleep & when I did I had fucked up dreams.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2007, 08:54:03 AM »
How could you handle 300mg of Clomid? A couple weeks ago I took 150mg on day 1 & 100mg on day 2 & continued with 50mg through this Friday (I think). Anyway, I thought I was going to die. The first two days I couldn't sleep & when I did I had fucked up dreams.
I don't know bro, I've never had any trouble with clomid and my PCT's withit seem to run smoother.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2007, 05:34:12 AM »
I don't know bro, I've never had any trouble with clomid and my PCT's withit seem to run smoother.

I like it for PCT but the sides get me everytime. I don't get the vision sides but my dreams...look out.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2007, 10:05:19 AM »
Am I missing something here?  You're  six foot two and you need a gram of test,etc. to weigh 231 lbs? You've got to be fucking shitting me dude.  If I were you I'd save my money and take up golf.

Not everyone has the best genetics. Some people just aren't built very big.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2007, 10:09:45 AM »
Not everyone has the best genetics. Some people just aren't built very big.

Agreed.  I just find it impossible to believe he needed a gram of test to gain 15 lbs.  When he comes off and loses the excess fluids he's retaining he'll probably weigh less than he started.  It just seems like such a waste...

nickbronco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2007, 07:52:39 PM »
I would suck at golf. I'll see how things go by PCT time. Maybe switch over to ballet instead bodybuilding.

I agree with you all about clomid. Crazy-ass dreams and sometimes woke up in the middle of the night freaking. I will see how it starts and if it's too crazy, is there something else to go along with my before-mentioned PCT or the PCT Arnold Jr mentioned?

Still striated and vascular and still got abs and obliques (granted not like contest dieting, but I am off-season until next year.) AND I am only now 10 weeks into the cycle. 15 lbs., striations, vascularity, still have abs... in basically 9 weeks. I thought this was not too shabby. I'm trying not to be a fat-ass in the off-season because that just makes my contest dieting even harder. Thanks for the encouragement.

Off of a gram of test, etc. what should be gained in 9 weeks?