Author Topic: Demilia's MMA Event Cancelled  (Read 5891 times)

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
Re: Demilia's MMA Event Cancelled
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2007, 10:52:12 AM »
What a loser Demilia is, he couldnt promote food to starving people!  Major self ownage delivered on a platter to the boys at the IFBB.  Hey Wayne, I hear Qwiznos is hiring  ;D

P.S. Keith, just because you're stupid doesnt give you the right to be fat.  Do you know how many peoples days are ruined after they catch a glimpse of you stuffing your face at Sizzler? 
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2007, 01:02:17 PM »
I guess if I had a ticket to that I would I be glad it got cancelled if all I got to see was Esch vs. Warpath.  Fuck both of those two guys.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2007, 01:24:12 PM »
I gotta tell Issac something is truly wrong with you.  whats your problem.  Are you really that insecure or bored or what.  Who gives a shit.  And where on that thread do say I am confident in this show  And you make it sound like he cancelled cause he didn't have the money or no sponsors.  Did you even read the story.  Ask someone to read it and then explain it to you.  Man I truly would hate to be you.  While you worry about Wayne and the PDI and Global fighting I am doing something you can only standback and envy about.  Oh yes!  Believe me when I say envy

You bombarded this site with PDI and Wayne bullshit for the longest time, as a matter of fact some of us were worried your head was gonna explode over the PDI debacle.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2007, 06:34:20 PM »
Cancelling one or two fights is one thing, it's happened before but an entire show. Be glad you weren't one who booked a room, flight and tickets for this one.

Kerr backed out of a fight 2 years ago in Denver. This guy should not be allowed to be on a card again.
Elevate Your Image.™

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2007, 06:37:50 PM »
Cancelling one or two fights is one thing, it's happened before but an entire show. Be glad you weren't one who booked a room, flight and tickets for this one.

Kerr backed out of a fight 2 years ago in Denver. This guy should not be allowed to be on a card again.
Mark Kerr was on that card?

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2007, 09:39:31 PM »
Exactly, Isaac is right, Keith could not stop hyping the PDI and Wayne a few months ago and how great this whole thing was, he's just getting now the backlash of its failure, you had to expect that.
Check often for updates @

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2007, 09:46:24 PM »
I love it     ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2007, 08:26:16 AM »

Demilla's approach to MMA seemed very short term: find some past-their-prime fighters who still might be able to sell some tickets and put them all in a show, as opposed to creating an organization with hungry up and comers. Unfortunately for Wayne, the plan blew up in his face and now he's left with nothing. The poor slobs who showed up for this event certainly aren't going to allow themselves to get suckered again. Other MMA fans now know that this organization is a joke and won't support it.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2007, 10:28:34 AM »
Looks like my $100 from onlyme is geeting closer. 240 . . . what was our bet again?

The beef

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2007, 10:45:18 AM »
Looks like my $100 from onlyme is geeting closer. 240 . . . what was our bet again?

The beef

Good points 240 . . . The Beef is willing to wait. Now, do you want in? Lets say a free web site if these contests don't come off/

The Beef

lol... last time I wagered, I lost to thisiskeith on the Mr Olympia and ended up owning him a website.  No thanks.  Gambling is a single/rich man's game.  I am neither.

I'd be happy to bet you ten pushups tho!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2007, 11:01:06 AM »
Exactly, Isaac is right, Keith could not stop hyping the PDI and Wayne a few months ago and how great this whole thing was, he's just getting now the backlash of its failure, you had to expect that.

Hey correct me if I am wrong but the PDI had shows last year just like I said.  The gave away more prize money than 90% of all IFBB shows.  They have others scheduled for this year that so far look like they are happening.  If they don't then I still don't lose either way. This MMA shown had nothing to do with the PDI or am I wrong and you know something none of us know.  I could care less either way if anything happens I am not part of either organization.  You morons who have nothing in their lives (or at the most take photos) just want Wayne to fail cause you guys could never pull anything off close to anything so you want him to fail.  It would be great if everything went 100% great but in real life, not the dream lives you people live things happen. 

Some of us have the balls to at least try.  Then there are wannabes and people who are destined to do nothing and want everyone else to fail.  As much as Sean is an asshole and a punk I give him credit for at least doing his show.  You guys have no idea what it takes.  You guys just sit home play on the internet, read magazines and think you know everything.  A lot of talk from people who have done nothing.   Do you honestly think that means anything to me.  i love reading your dribble and typing out how stupid it looks when people like you react to something like this.  I have been there done that in just about every aspect you can think of.  So if it makes you feel better to blame me or say I am stupid or whatever then go ahead.  I am glad I can help you feel better.  I love it.  While I live the life I do and you live the life you have, believe me what you say doesn't phase me in the least.  hahaha, what a life you guys lead.  And the leader of the pack is never was photographer.  hahaha now that's funny. 

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2007, 11:03:30 AM »
all due respect to kerr, great fighter in his early days at vale tudo. the extra leniency back then helped kerr's...effective gnp style tremendously. the morphine before every fight helped a lot too. unfortunately, the fact that he wasn't feeling the injuries, doesn't mean they weren't occurring.

basically, something had to give so he abstained for a while. problem for kerr is that fighting without morphine just isn't the same (is anything the same when you've been addicted to morphine for so long) and he's been completely unreliable for over ten years.

fighting makes or breaks promoters because, if anyone is more unreliable than bbers, it's fighters and especially when said fighters are 'has beens' or 'never weres'.

demilla and the pdi? stick a fork in 'em, they're done.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2007, 11:03:32 AM »
Demilla's approach to MMA seemed very short term: find some past-their-prime fighters who still might be able to sell some tickets and put them all in a show, as opposed to creating an organization with hungry up and comers. Unfortunately for Wayne, the plan blew up in his face and now he's left with nothing. The poor slobs who showed up for this event certainly aren't going to allow themselves to get suckered again. Other MMA fans now know that this organization is a joke and won't support it.

The whole PDI thing seemed focused on whatever money Wayne could scam from an "NOC" show or two moreso than building the foundations of an organization.

The fucckers still don't have a website, and their PR strategy seemed to be making sure as few people as possible knew anything about the PDI.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2007, 11:11:13 AM »
You're failing to mention the PDI "Pro Qualifying" show was cancelled last year. You claim you don't care, but you defend Wayne more than anyone on this board. You're also the first one to call him when you think you can get a jab back at the IFBB. You're the one who is still bitter and full of hate towards the NPC and IFBB. When you get called on your shit your tone changes and you claim you don't care. History will repeat itself and you'll open your big yap again around the time the PDI show is about to take place.

As big as you are I'd figure you to be a little less transparent Keith. Stick to what you do best, the cooks in the restaruant business thank you.

Elevate Your Image.™

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2007, 11:31:11 AM »
You're failing to mention the PDI "Pro Qualifying" show was cancelled last year. You claim you don't care, but you defend Wayne more than anyone on this board. You're also the first one to call him when you think you can get a jab back at the IFBB. You're the one who is still bitter and full of hate towards the NPC and IFBB. When you get called on your shit your tone changes and you claim you don't care. History will repeat itself and you'll open your big yap again around the time the PDI show is about to take place.

As big as you are I'd figure you to be a little less transparent Keith. Stick to what you do best, the cooks in the restaruant business thank you.

hahaha, Lift stick to taking half ass photos and getting your jollys off at BB shows, cause you know nothing about me and what I do or know.   You are showing how truly stupid you are.  But hey, keep pretending if it helps your ego.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2007, 11:55:53 AM »

Keith, no offense, I am a big fan of yours but these points are valid. You made literally hundreds of posts bigging up the PDI, and the PDI has not delivered.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2007, 12:01:09 PM »
Hey correct me if I am wrong but the PDI had shows last year just like I said.  The gave away more prize money than 90% of all IFBB shows.  They have others scheduled for this year that so far look like they are happening.  If they don't then I still don't lose either way. This MMA shown had nothing to do with the PDI or am I wrong and you know something none of us know.  I could care less either way if anything happens I am not part of either organization.  You morons who have nothing in their lives (or at the most take photos) just want Wayne to fail cause you guys could never pull anything off close to anything so you want him to fail.  It would be great if everything went 100% great but in real life, not the dream lives you people live things happen. 

Some of us have the balls to at least try.  Then there are wannabes and people who are destined to do nothing and want everyone else to fail.  As much as Sean is an asshole and a punk I give him credit for at least doing his show.  You guys have no idea what it takes.  You guys just sit home play on the internet, read magazines and think you know everything.  A lot of talk from people who have done nothing.   Do you honestly think that means anything to me.  i love reading your dribble and typing out how stupid it looks when people like you react to something like this.  I have been there done that in just about every aspect you can think of.  So if it makes you feel better to blame me or say I am stupid or whatever then go ahead.  I am glad I can help you feel better.  I love it.  While I live the life I do and you live the life you have, believe me what you say doesn't phase me in the least.  hahaha, what a life you guys lead.  And the leader of the pack is never was photographer.  hahaha now that's funny. 

hahaha, keep dancing around the issue that you suck off Wayne every chance you get fat man.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2007, 01:58:17 PM »
Keith, no offense, I am a big fan of yours but these points are valid. You made literally hundreds of posts bigging up the PDI, and the PDI has not delivered.

Wayne is a friend of mine.  Wayne is going against the grain and taking a chance.  I like that.  I support my friends especially when they decide to do something that isn't easy and takes balls.  I hate people who talk shit like so many on here yet they have done nothing in their lives.  I have always found it funny how anyone can talk about something when they know nothing about it.  Most of these guys just talk shit and have no experience in anything they talk about or put down.  I have experience and I have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in this industry.  These guys come on an internet board and think they are experts.  Now that is funny as hell.  I take this board now as a place to read stupid posts by stupid people in most cases.  There are some on here that have experience and now what they are taking about.  But, the majority on here are just idiots who have nothing else better to do.

hahaha, keep dancing around the issue that you suck off Wayne every chance you get fat man.

And you are?  Exactly another moron with a big mouth.  Keep flipping the burgers and going to gay bars at night, you'll make it someday. ::)  Outta here, going diving today.  Have fun cleaning out the barn.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2007, 02:34:00 PM »

hater

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2007, 02:37:28 PM »
Wayne is a friend of mine.  Wayne is going against the grain and taking a chance.  I like that.  I support my friends especially when they decide to do something that isn't easy and takes balls.  I hate people who talk shit like so many on here yet they have done nothing in their lives.  I have always found it funny how anyone can talk about something when they know nothing about it.  Most of these guys just talk shit and have no experience in anything they talk about or put down.  I have experience and I have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in this industry.  These guys come on an internet board and think they are experts.  Now that is funny as hell.  I take this board now as a place to read stupid posts by stupid people in most cases.  There are some on here that have experience and now what they are taking about.  But, the majority on here are just idiots who have nothing else better to do.

And you are?  Exactly another moron with a big mouth.  Keep flipping the burgers and going to gay bars at night, you'll make it someday. ::)  Outta here, going diving today.  Have fun cleaning out the barn.

Onlyme what do you have planned for us? You said you was working on something big, what is it? ??? I have been thinking about this for days.

Sgt. D

Mr.Diet

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2007, 03:03:14 PM »

You have absolutely right ;)!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2007, 03:35:39 PM »

Yes, a man of your girth needs the help of buoyancy ever chance he can get.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2007, 03:43:44 PM »

Some of us have the balls to at least try.  Then there are wannabes and people who are destined to do nothing and want everyone else to fail.  As much as Sean is an asshole and a punk I give him credit for at least doing his show.  You guys have no idea what it takes.  You guys just sit home play on the internet, read magazines and think you know everything.  A lot of talk from people who have done nothing.   Do you honestly think that means anything to me.  i love reading your dribble and typing out how stupid it looks when people like you react to something like this.  I have been there done that in just about every aspect you can think of.  So if it makes you feel better to blame me or say I am stupid or whatever then go ahead.  I am glad I can help you feel better.  I love it.  While I live the life I do and you live the life you have, believe me what you say doesn't phase me in the least.  hahaha, what a life you guys lead.  And the leader of the pack is never was photographer.  hahaha now that's funny. 

It's true what Onlyme says - most of the guys on here are all talk and no action - hiding behind their computers with thier dicks in their hands spouting off their "opinions" with little or no real life experience to back up their words. At least the PDI are giving it a go which isn't easy up against the IFBB - give the guy a break FFS.

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2007, 03:45:18 PM »

Keith,

You go scuba diving? In the open ocean?  Don't you run a serious risk of being harpooned by Japanese whale poachers?
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2007, 04:37:15 PM »

Keith,

Serious question because you're somebody who knows.
1) When a promoter books an expensive venue like Mohegan Sun, purchases insurance, spends money on promotion and advertising, pays travel expenses for the athletes and their entourages, and the event fails to come off, approximately how much money does the promoter lose?
2) Even if 3 of the 8 bouts were cancelled, what sense does it make calling off the event hours before the gates open?
3) Either way, the customers who bought tickets are feeling ripped off, so can we assume that cancelling the event saves SOME money for the promoter?
4) Having cancelled their first MMA show under the GFC name, is it possible to come back using the same name in this day and age of internet gossip and word of the cancellation spreading globally?

Thanks!

BigNationRadio.com