Author Topic: "WICKEDTRUTH FINALLY CRACKS, PM MELTDOWN  (Read 3948 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
"WICKEDTRUTH FINALLY CRACKS, PM MELTDOWN
« on: August 18, 2007, 12:35:52 PM »
YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT ME IN THAT VIDEO!! WHY DID YOU POST THAT?!?IF I EVER FIND YOU I'M GONNA TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU'RE GOING TO CLOWN ON ME AT LEAST SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THE KING!  ;D ;D
hahahahaha, he's coming unglued. ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: "WICKEDTRUTH FINALLY CRACKS, PM MELTDOWN
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 12:37:08 PM »
hahahahaha, he's coming unglued. ;D

You don't understant Smilies right?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 12:37:45 PM »
You don't understant Smilies right?
"understant"?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 12:38:48 PM »
"understant"?

You're giving me shit for not using the Spell Checker Boy?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 12:40:36 PM »
You're giving me shit for not using the Spell Checker Boy?
"Spell Checker Boy?"

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 12:42:51 PM »

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 12:43:27 PM »
now that's more like it "stark". :o

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2007, 01:50:28 PM »
now that's more like it "stark". :o

Lol I'm still trying to figure out if it is real of Photoshopped

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2007, 06:07:16 PM »
LMAO! I KNEW HE'D TAKE THE BAIT! I sent him a pm, which I still have the original, and wanted to see what he'd do with it! SURE ENOUGH! HAHAHA he took out the part where I said he needs to be doing some quarter reps adn put in the "imma tear your head off!!!" part! ;D  Dave my friend, you truly are a man of your craft!

...and i'm a fan of huge tits but that is ridiculous.  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2007, 06:50:34 PM »
LMAO! I KNEW HE'D TAKE THE BAIT! I sent him a pm, which I still have the original, and wanted to see what he'd do with it! SURE ENOUGH! HAHAHA he took out the part where I said he needs to be doing some quarter reps adn put in the "imma tear your head off!!!" part! ;D  Dave my friend, you truly are a man of your craft!

...and i'm a fan of huge tits but that is ridiculous.  ;D
shit i'd still tongue bathe her twat and butthole like a lollipop.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2007, 07:38:57 PM »
shit i'd still tongue bathe her twat and butthole like a lollipop.

I've been hanging around you guys too long...I used to never consider licking asshole but lately, the more I think about it, the more I want to run my tongue aroudn that tight little brown eye.  I'm just gonna look before I lick LOL make sure that shit's clean..literally.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2007, 07:53:53 PM »
That's Annekee Van Der Velden... more pics of her!!!!!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2007, 08:25:43 AM »
"IF I EVER FIND YOU I'M GONNA TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " 

monster first grade threat...hahahah. he needs a prescription for adivan to calm down.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2007, 08:42:26 AM »
haha classic stuff Sar ;D

you need to put these quotes in the meltdown thread on the Y-------shit you could probably fill 20 pages with just the pms youve gotten

and for all the people who havent seen this magnificent thread-----check it out  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=162681.0

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2007, 09:00:50 AM »
"IF I EVER FIND YOU I'M GONNA TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " 

monster first grade threat...hahahah. he needs a prescription for adivan to calm down.

LOL c'mon guys you've read my postings, have I ever once done anything but cruise through this board and all the rest of them? It's the net, I get a kick out of what SF posts. The shit he pulls out of his ass is hysterical...wether it's at my expense or not. It's not like I'll ever see you gusy in my life or you'll have any effect on me other than a few lines on getbig. I know the meeting part is true because I've offered plenty of times to workout with whatever clown that wants to show up but people bail lol. Not my fault... buncha 8th grade gym class heros in here with their monster 185 benchs and 30lb concentration curls!  ;D I don't give dave too much shit though, when he's in the mood, he does give solid ass advice, so I do appreciate it when he's straight up and honest. He didn't get that big just sitting on his ass. You other guys though, that spread the hate but never post a pic, even one in a the reflection of your grody ass sliding back door, need to calm the fuck down.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2007, 01:50:33 PM »
LOL c'mon guys you've read my postings, have I ever once done anything but cruise through this board and all the rest of them? It's the net, I get a kick out of what SF posts. The shit he pulls out of his ass is hysterical...wether it's at my expense or not. It's not like I'll ever see you gusy in my life or you'll have any effect on me other than a few lines on getbig. I know the meeting part is true because I've offered plenty of times to workout with whatever clown that wants to show up but people bail lol. Not my fault... buncha 8th grade gym class heros in here with their monster 185 benchs and 30lb concentration curls!  ;D I don't give dave too much shit though, when he's in the mood, he does give solid ass advice, so I do appreciate it when he's straight up and honest. He didn't get that big just sitting on his ass. You other guys though, that spread the hate but never post a pic, even one in a the reflection of your grody ass sliding back door, need to calm the fuck down.

You spend waaayyyyyy too much time trying to convince us you don't give a damn.  You're starting to sound like Nick Bitchfury Hersh

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2007, 01:53:02 PM »
You spend waaayyyyyy too much time trying to convince us you don't give a damn.  You're starting to sound like Nick Bitchfury Hersh

Your right..I think another pm melt down will settle this once and for all!  ;D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2007, 02:10:21 PM »
Your right..I think another pm melt down will settle this once and for all!  ;D

You responded to my post within a couple minutes of me making it...damn, you really are turning into Nick Hersh! hahahahahaahah