Author Topic: Is g4p the only way to make some money for the "struggling" Bodybuilder?  (Read 3360 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Call it g4p or simply naked posing with or without Grapefruit it doesn't matter, what I cannot understand is the simple stupidity of many now Pro's doing this shit in the first place.
And I hate it when I hear shit like: Yeah I was struggling, I needed to do something to get money... well go get a job like anybody else.
Can they not get an office job? I assume an office job would be ideal, they could train and than mostly rest the day eat on the desk and so forth.
But no they have to play with Grapefruits and than when they finally "made" it they have to deal with the Fallout... fucking stupid.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
how dare you criticize Derek Anthony, Scott Markey, Kai Greene, Rusty Jeffers, Johnnie Jackson, Mike Dragna and Mark Dugdale, Stark.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
male stripper

mooch off of women if you have a body like mines but could possibly  seed you with bad karma if done the wrong way
A

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
sell drugs or fornicate a grapefruit.

which has less jail time?

!

Stark

• Getbig V
sell drugs or fornicate a grapefruit.

which has less jail time?

depends on how old the "grapefruit" was :D :D

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Call it g4p or simply naked posing with or without Grapefruit it doesn't matter, what I cannot understand is the simple stupidity of many now Pro's doing this shit in the first place.
And I hate it when I hear shit like: Yeah I was struggling, I needed to do something to get money... well go get a job like anybody else.
Can they not get an office job? I assume an office job would be ideal, they could train and than mostly rest the day eat on the desk and so forth.
But no they have to play with Grapefruits and than when they finally "made" it they have to deal with the Fallout... fucking stupid.

selling drugs and living at home are also tried and true BBer survival strategies.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
selling drugs and living at home are also tried and true BBer survival strategies.
why do you have to bring Kamali into this?

Stark

• Getbig V

hahaha

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV

because he is a great role model for up and coming greasers and guidos.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN

Yeah, fucking pathetic. I especially the justification of it as well....."well, I needed money for my contest prep". I.E. I needed money so I could drug myself up to VERY unhealthy levels, and get on a stage, pumped up, oiled up, and pose for a crowd of men.....

God forbid they get a real job, like normal people, to support their unhealthy habits.  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
Re: Is g4p the only way to make some money for the "struggling" Bodybuilder?
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2007, 02:26:48 PM »
You lose all credibility when doing this shit. Along with giving BB a name that is even worse than it is allready.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2007, 02:28:07 PM »
Yeah, fucking pathetic. I especially the justification of it as well....."well, I needed money for my contest prep". I.E. I needed money so I could drug myself up to VERY unhealthy levels, and get on a stage, pumped up, oiled up, and pose for a crowd of men.....

God forbid they get a real job, like normal people, to support their unhealthy habits.  ::)

So are they 2 stupid to say no to "easy" money or to lazy to go look for a real job?

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2007, 02:32:17 PM »
So are they 2 stupid to say no to "easy" money or to lazy to go look for a real job?

Too stupid and too lazy.

Also, they have no self respect, no dignity, no character. I don't care what you offer me, just to "pose", it's not me, so I would not do it.

My favorites are the ones who pose (Gustavo) for gay sites, and then wonder why so many gays proposition them.... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2007, 02:38:08 PM »
I mean think about it, why do we not see images of Ronnie or Cutler posing naked playing with themself? They had a time when they struggled with money too.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2007, 02:40:38 PM »
I mean think about it, why do we not see images of Ronnie or Cutler posing naked playing with themself? They had a time when they struggled with money too.

Because Ronnie had a real job. And Cutler I believe was in Real estate. Is it any wonder these guys are #1 and #2 right now? They worked hard in and out of the gym. I'm sure they could have g4p'd left and right, but had enough brains not to.
HAHA, RON.....

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2007, 02:43:06 PM »
Because Ronnie had a real job. And Cutler I believe was in Real estate. Is it any wonder these guys are #1 and #2 right now? They worked hard in and out of the gym. I'm sure they could have g4p'd left and right, but had enough brains not to.

I think Jay was into real Estate at a later stage... as for Ronnie: They say I cannot be a Police officer and Mr Olympia at the same time...(takes off sweaty uniform)... I would like to be the first too...compell that...I'm aaaam an exception ;D ;D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2007, 02:45:52 PM »
You guys seem to have forgotten about Personal Training - the IRS's least favorite profession.
BigNationRadio.com

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2007, 02:53:06 PM »
all that excess test converts to estrogen, they like doing it.

Most of these losers have never had a real job, ie) Cormier

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2007, 03:00:33 PM »
its the fucking lazy way, either tha tor theyare straight up gay

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2007, 03:10:31 PM »
well it comes down to

#1 you're gay and if you're gay it's cool
#2 you're not gay but you don't have a problem doing it, and if you don't have a problem with it... well you don't and it's cool

why someone that's cool with it would stay away from something that makes money and theyre cool with makes no sense to me. it doesnt make sense, and because of this none of your posts make sense.

hope this helps.
Z

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2007, 03:28:06 PM »
The hate is eminent on this one.
However lets say mathematically speaking of course, Joe bb'r gets $250/hr for whatever it is he/they do for that hour. Joe bb'r does this 4 times a week on average.
Total time spent earning his 1k tax free: 4hrs

Then we could take the "real working" joe bb'r earning a fairly nice salary w/bennies at 20hr.
Time spent on earning his 800 dollars a week before taxes and ins deductions? : 40hrs (min)

*Point may be that how many up n coming would be pros are knocking back that kind of salary AND still squirrelling enough away to buy all their gear, food, etc, etc.....?

Hate away Stark but it's bigger n larger than you could imagine.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2007, 03:31:47 PM »
one has to wonder whats worse

doing gay4pay and obviously having no problem with it whatsoever (otherwise they wouldnt be doing it, so this is allready proven as fact) and making money of it (again a fact)

or

spend numerous hours bitching about it on an internet board for years and years and getting NO money whatsoever.

looks to me that the real losers here are stark, gordiano and numerous others.

maybe bringing the subject up on here is there way to deal with their feelings, their inner demons so to speak. their closet homosexuality. why would they otherwise do it?

Z

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2007, 03:20:00 AM »
well it comes down to

#1 you're gay and if you're gay it's cool
#2 you're not gay but you don't have a problem doing it, and if you don't have a problem with it... well you don't and it's cool

why someone that's cool with it would stay away from something that makes money and theyre cool with makes no sense to me. it doesnt make sense, and because of this none of your posts make sense.

hope this helps.

sometimes it takes reading your posts 3 times to somewhat understand your intention

is english your native language?
Here comes the money shot

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2007, 04:30:13 AM »

Plus, if I'm not mistaken, Cutler's family has some kind of constuction business, where he worked for some time, before doing his own thing.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2007, 04:33:21 AM »
sometimes it takes reading your posts 3 times to somewhat understand your intention

is english your native language?

to rephrase, is stupid your native talkie?