Author Topic: THE MOST HOLY OF HOLY SHITS: Mother of all Neocon Meltdowns...  (Read 6712 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Conservative think tank with very very close to the whitehouse is tied to a call for Bush to install himself as dictator and pretty much conquer the world ::) ***I am justifiably claiming Fair Use in the posting of this article in its entirety.***

"Family Security Matters (FSM) is a front group for the Center for Security Policy (CSP), a conservative Washington think tank "

Exclusive: Conquering the Drawbacks of Democracy
Philip Atkinson

Author: Philip Atkinson
Source: The Family Security Foundation, Inc.
Date: August 3, 2007

While democratic government is better than dictatorships and theocracies, it has its pitfalls. FSM Contributing Editor Philip Atkinson describes some of the difficulties facing President Bush today.

Conquering the Drawbacks of Democracy

By Philip Atkinson

President George W. Bush is the 43rd President of the United States. He was sworn in for a second term on January 20, 2005 after being chosen by the majority of citizens in America to be president.

Yet in 2007 he is generally despised, with many citizens of Western civilization expressing contempt for his person and his policies, sentiments which now abound on the Internet. This rage at President Bush is an inevitable result of the system of government demanded by the people, which is Democracy.

The inadequacy of Democracy, rule by the majority, is undeniable – for it demands adopting ideas because they are popular, rather than because they are wise. This means that any man chosen to act as an agent of the people is placed in an invidious position: if he commits folly because it is popular, then he will be held responsible for the inevitable result. If he refuses to commit folly, then he will be detested by most citizens because he is frustrating their demands.

When faced with the possible threat that the Iraqis might be amassing terrible weapons that could be used to slay millions of citizens of Western Civilization, President Bush took the only action prudence demanded and the electorate allowed: he conquered Iraq with an army. 

This dangerous and expensive act did destroy the Iraqi regime, but left an American army without any clear purpose in a hostile country and subject to attack. If the Army merely returns to its home, then the threat it ended would simply return.

The wisest course would have been for President Bush to use his nuclear weapons to slaughter Iraqis until they complied with his demands, or until they were all dead. Then there would be little risk or expense and no American army would be left exposed. But if he did this, his cowardly electorate would have instantly ended his term of office, if not his freedom or his life.

The simple truth that modern weapons now mean a nation must practice genocide or commit suicide. Israel provides the perfect example. If the Israelis do not raze Iran, the Iranians will fulfill their boast and wipe Israel off the face of the earth. Yet Israel is not popular, and so is denied permission to defend itself. In the same vein, President Bush cannot do what is necessary for the survival of Americans. He cannot use the nation's powerful weapons. All he can do is try and discover a result that will be popular with Americans.

As there appears to be no sensible result of the invasion of Iraq that will be popular with his countrymen other than retreat, President Bush is reviled; he has become another victim of Democracy.

By elevating popular fancy over truth, Democracy is clearly an enemy of not just truth, but duty and justice, which makes it the worst form of government. President Bush must overcome not just the situation in Iraq, but democratic government.

However, President Bush has a valuable historical example that he could choose to follow.

When the ancient Roman general Julius Caesar was struggling to conquer ancient Gaul, he not only had to defeat the Gauls, but he also had to defeat his political enemies in Rome who would destroy him the moment his tenure as consul (president) ended.

Caesar pacified Gaul by mass slaughter; he then used his successful army to crush all political opposition at home and establish himself as permanent ruler of ancient Rome. This brilliant action not only ended the personal threat to Caesar, but ended the civil chaos that was threatening anarchy in ancient Rome – thus marking the start of the ancient Roman Empire that gave peace and prosperity to the known world.

If President Bush copied Julius Caesar by ordering his army to empty Iraq of Arabs and repopulate the country with Americans, he would achieve immediate results: popularity with his military; enrichment of America by converting an Arabian Iraq into an American Iraq (therefore turning it from a liability to an asset); and boost American prestiege while terrifying American enemies.

He could then follow Caesar's example and use his newfound popularity with the military to wield military power to become the first permanent president of America, and end the civil chaos caused by the continually squabbling Congress and the out-of-control Supreme Court.

President Bush can fail in his duty to himself, his country, and his God, by becoming “ex-president” Bush or he can become “President-for-Life” Bush: the conqueror of Iraq, who brings sense to the Congress and sanity to the Supreme Court. Then who would be able to stop Bush from emulating Augustus Caesar and becoming ruler of the world? For only an America united under one ruler has the power to save humanity from the threat of a new Dark Age wrought by terrorists armed with nuclear weapons.

FamilySecurityMatters.or g Contributing Editor Philip Atkinson is the British born founder of ourcivilisation.com and author of A Study of Our Decline. He is a philosopher specializing in issues concerning the preservation of Western civilization. Mr. Atkinson receives mail at rpa@ourcivilisation.com.

read full author bio here

© 2003-2007 FamilySecurityMatters.or g All Rights Reserved

If you are a reporter or producer who is interested in receiving more information about this writer or this article, please email your request to pr@familysecuritymatters.org.

Note -- The opinions expressed in this column are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, and/or philosophy of The Family Security Foundation, Inc.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: THE MOST HOLY OF HOLY SHITS: Mother of all Neocon Meltdowns...
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 10:30:51 AM »
Amazing.....
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 10:45:26 AM »
I also find it amazing that people are critical of Chavez but are quiet when Neocon X calls for this.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 11:01:06 AM »
I also find it amazing that people are critical of Chavez but are quiet when Neocon X calls for this.

...calls for this, ...and worse.  :o
w

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 11:04:59 AM »
I have a modest proposal . . . aren't the Iraqis starving? they might solve their problems by cooking and eating poor Iraqi children.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 11:14:25 AM »
...calls for this, ...and worse.  :o
yea, this is really pretty bad...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007, 11:16:14 AM »
I have a modest proposal . . . aren't the Iraqis starving? they might solve their problems by cooking and eating poor Iraqi children.
Good to go, as long as it's under Bush as Ruler of the known Universe :D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2007, 11:25:45 AM »
Good to go, as long as it's under Bush as Ruler of the known Universe :D

i do not understand why you people don't revolt...

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2007, 11:27:22 AM »

what country are you from? In the US, we all know he'll ride off into the sunset in little more than a year.  they all do . . . well, except FDR, but he keeled over anyway.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2007, 11:35:55 AM »

That wouldn't go over real well.  It never works unless it comes with the backing of the puppet masters and that would be counter productive to their desires.  Those with even the most noble of intentions in this area would be splayed out in the media and find themselves labeled home grown terrorists.

America Prevails!!!  :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2007, 11:55:44 AM »
Revolt gimmea break.....do any of u people ever go to the third world.....most of these places really suck. Hell, parts of Europe suck.  Beserk...Chavez is a nutbag world leader..this guy is just a nutbag. Chavez has oil and subs..this guy has a computer and retarded ideas. They both have the same thing in common, they are both idiots.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2007, 11:59:57 AM »
Revolt gimmea break.....do any of u people ever go to the third world.....most of these places really suck. Hell, parts of Europe suck.  Beserk...Chavez is a nutbag world leader..this guy is just a nutbag. Chavez has oil and subs..this guy has a computer and retarded ideas. They both have the same thing in common, they are both idiots.

Way to deflect the topic HH.
This thread is about a neo con calling for Bush to destroy American democracy, and declare himself another Caesar,
not about Chavez. I would think this is where you come in, ...step up to the plate and honour your oath to defend the constitution. Put your money where your mouth is. in other words... put up or shut up. please & thank you.

ps - I can't believe you actually thought Berserker or any of the other readers here, so stupid or so afflicted with ADD that we couldn't spot such a flaccid, impotent, diversionary tactic.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2007, 01:36:49 PM »
I'm not for a revolt... for the record, I am not for a revolt...  I'm participating in the system within the law and I do not intend on doing otherwise at any time ever past or present.  And with Chavez, you do not have the complete picture.  You should throughly research both sides.  :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2007, 01:41:45 PM »
Yea HH, you cannot possibly condone this prominent neocon's notions by pointing out Chavez.  You get right back here and denounce this guy :D

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2007, 01:56:42 PM »

who made atkinson a prominent anything?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2007, 02:24:28 PM »
who made atkinson a prominent anything?
He's a contributing editor for Family Security Matters... No, "prominent" was being way to generous... In the group of vocal neoconservitives, although his opinion is valued by the neoconservitievs enough to carry him as a contributing member, he's clearly not Richard Perle prominent. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2007, 02:36:21 PM »
Maybe the most important fact to look at here is that this article, published on the family secuity matters website on August 3rd was promoted to Must Read status found center column on the homepage.  That most likely means the Editorial Manager got all google eyed at the article... Until the higher ups at the Center for Security Policy saw the PR nightmare with this article... So it went from "Must Read" to not being able to find his name anywhere on the site :D

OHHH SNAP :P

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2007, 07:19:03 PM »
Holy missing the point batman...hey Jag Chavez is a world leader who controls a country....so when he does crazy things people die. This guy wrote an article..he's an idiot ..nothing bad happenes...see berserk...I said idiot. No way to defend this crap. Jag, again don't tell my responsibilities to my countrymen...or MY FUCKING CONSTITUTION....wow I feel better..anyway this guy is crazy and "shudder" I'm with Berseker on this one. If we're going with a Caeser I can think of much better folks..George is not on the top of my list.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2007, 07:23:51 PM »
Holy missing the point batman...hey Jag Chavez is a world leader who controls a country....so when he does crazy things people die. This guy wrote an article..he's an idiot ..nothing bad happenes...see berserk...I said idiot. No way to defend this crap. Jag, again don't tell my responsibilities to my countrymen...or MY FUCKING CONSTITUTION....wow I feel better..anyway this guy is crazy and "shudder" I'm with Berseker on this one. If we're going with a Caeser I can think of much better folks..George is not on the top of my list.
you made a list :-\

;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2007, 03:43:41 AM »

Quoted for posterity, ...and to shove back in your face when the time is right.  ;)
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2007, 04:04:04 AM »

Quoted for posterity, ...and to shove back in your face when the time is right.  ;)
AHHAHHAHHAHahahahaa.... nice spot!!! 

HH:

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2007, 07:20:29 AM »
Bush will be gone in a year or so....Uncle Hugo looks to be around for awhile.....so say what u want LIB princess.....atleast there won't be blood in the street when he leaves..unless u count drunk people celebrating. Yes Beserk i made a list..its based on who will continue to allow NFL football and what kind of cool uniform I'll get.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2007, 07:54:55 AM »
Yes Beserk i made a list..its based on who will continue to allow NFL football and what kind of cool uniform I'll get.
huh ???  Me no speekie dipshit...  Go get a stupid neocon/English translater for me...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2007, 08:13:42 AM »
Translation...nobody is taking over the US so relax..
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2007, 08:18:30 AM »
Translation...nobody is taking over the US so relax..
and you now this how ??? You're a member of an elite secret society and have inside knowledge of the inside workings of world leaders and financial empires?  wow... due tell ::)