Author Topic: Homeland Security Enlists Clergy to Quell Unrest when Marial Law is Declared  (Read 961 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Could martial law ever become a reality in America?  Some fear any nuclear, biological or chemical attack on U.S. soil might trigger just that.  KSLA News 12 has discovered that the clergy would help the government with potentially their biggest problem: Us.
     Charleton Heston's now-famous speech before the National Rifle Association at a convention back in 2000 will forever be remembered as a stirring moment for all 2nd Amendment advocates.  At the end of his remarks, Heston held up his antique rifle and told the crowd in his Moses-like voice, "over my cold, dead hands."
     While Heston, then serving as the NRA President, made those remarks in response to calls for more gun control laws at the time, those words live on.  Heston's declaration captured a truly American value:  An over-arching desire to protect our freedoms.
     But gun confiscation is exactly what happened during the state of emergency following Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, along with forced relocation.  U.S. Troops also arrived, something far easier to do now, thanks to last year's elimination of the 1878 Posse Comitatus act, which had forbid regular U.S. Army troops from policing on American soil.

cont... http://www.ksla.com/Global/story.asp?S=6937987

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
Weren't troops deployed on US soil before the elimination of the Posse Act?

I'm sure someone told me that "speshul forshes" were involved at Waco.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Yup...and they used Regular army troops to quell riots during the civil rights marches. It was "Delta" that was allegedly driving the Brads and CEV.
L

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
HH6, is it a prerequisite that you can grow a big bushy ginger beard if you want to join US special forces?

Example:

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Lets just say that these guys love the beards...i went out with guys from 3rd group for 3 weeks.....i found i have a very nice redish beard, and i have dark brown hair.....dude these guys love how they look...its practical for how and where they work. The people treat them better, they blend in to an extent. When they come back to the rear areas they gotta chop em down....alot of other guys get to grow beards as well..interrogators a few other folks. Its kinda stupid cause they come back with long hair and half beards but big army expects them to were ACU's. They end up looking like bums.
L