Author Topic: Montreal Pro: King Kamali 3 weeks out  (Read 11415 times)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Re: KING 3 WEEKS OUT FROM MONTREAL PRO!
« Reply #125 on: August 24, 2007, 03:29:39 AM »
Why do you call him King?  What is he the king of?  What do you mean he is a "player"?  I look at him as a total failure.  Nothing personal since I don't know the guy.  It's just an opinion based on a carreer that did not meet his overzealous ambitions and a loud mouth that caused him much difficulty. 

Great video of Tamali in the early days.  He's never looked better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ype2HAgrfSM

I'm pretty sure and someone can correct me if i'm wrong but Kamali got that name King when he was living in his parents basement...I've heard three different versions of how he got the name but they all reference his parents giving him the name...

ref #1 ---He was known to sit on the toilet for long periods of time...Upwards of an hour some days...And when he would come out, he would smell up the whole house and his father would also say to him "its about fcking time, the KING finally gets off his throne"...Then his dad would blurt out how he pays the fcking bills around here and I have to smell this sh t all the time ect ect...

ref #2---His mom would go down in the basement to get the clothes out of the wash/dryer where King had his bed set up and no matter what time she did this, she would always hear the words "I'm trying to fcking sleep here MA"...It could be noon or even some days 3pm and king would always be sleeping...So when dinner time came around. Which was usually 6pm in the Kamali household(but breakfast time for King)...King would get his ass out of bed and head upstairs for his first meal of the day...In doing so, he would always get from the parents "well the King finally makes an apperance" and they would always bow down and say sh t like "what can we do for you your majesty"...His Dad would make a few Vampire reference's but that has nothing to do with what we are talking about here..

ref #3---Kamali desided that this year was his last year for dressing up for halloween and going out trick or treating...I believe he was 23 at the time and his parents bought him this really cool King costume at Toys R Us...Well Kamali went out and filled up his pillow case with lots of treats that night and got so many compliments on his costume that he desided from that day on, that he was going to become a "king" forever...He even told his parents to start calling him "king" from now on...All the kids in the neighborhood he hung out with started calling him King and it just kind of stuck...They didn't mind calling him that for he was the only one in the neighborhood who could buy booze... So to them, he really was a "King"....

To be honest, my guess is that all three of these things happend...He heard the word so much that he just went with it...It was either "King" which his parents loved to call him or he could have went by the other word they and everyone in the neighborhood loved to use..But "Loser" just doesn't seem to flow as well as King...

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Re: KING 3 WEEKS OUT FROM MONTREAL PRO!
« Reply #126 on: August 24, 2007, 03:32:56 AM »
I'm pretty sure and someone can correct me if i'm wrong but Kamali got that name King when he was living in his parents basement...I've heard three different versions of how he got the name but they all reference his parents giving him the name...

ref #1 ---He was known to sit on the toilet for long periods of time...Upwards of an hour some days...And when he would come out, he would smell up the whole house and his father would also say to him "its about fcking time, the KING finally gets off his throne"...Then his dad would blurt out how he pays the fcking bills around here and I have to smell this sh t all the time ect ect...

ref #2---His mom would go down in the basement to get the clothes out of the wash/dryer where King had his bed set up and no matter what time she did this, she would always hear the words "I'm trying to fcking sleep here MA"...It could be noon or even some days 3pm and king would always be sleeping...So when dinner time came around. Which was usually 6pm in the Kamali household(but breakfast time for King)...King would get his ass out of bed and head upstairs for his first meal of the day...In doing so, he would always get from the parents "well the King finally makes an apperance" and they would always bow down and say sh t like "what can we do for you your majesty"...His Dad would make a few Vampire reference's but that has nothing to do with what we are talking about here..

ref #3---Kamali desided that this year was his last year for dressing up for halloween and going out trick or treating...I believe he was 23 at the time and his parents bought him this really cool King costume at Toys R Us...Well Kamali went out and filled up his pillow case with lots of treats that night and got so many compliments on his costume that he desided from that day on that he was going to become a "king" forever...He even told his parents to start calling him "king" from now on...All the kids in the neighborhood he hung out with started calling him King and it just kind of stuck...They didn't mind calling him that for he was the only one in the neighborhood who could buy booze... So to them, he really was a "King"....

You put wayyy too much time into that one but it was great...

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Montreal Pro: King Kamali 3 weeks out
« Reply #127 on: August 24, 2007, 08:05:27 AM »
freaky delts and chest on King.