Author Topic: Montreal Pro: King Kamali 3 weeks out  (Read 11404 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: KING 3 WEEKS OUT FROM MONTREAL PRO!
« Reply #100 on: August 20, 2007, 05:32:27 PM »

So you think that looks good for an IFBB pro?
w

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #101 on: August 20, 2007, 05:36:24 PM »

Listen mike,

I know you have some fetish for guys in the kitchen...lets be realistic hee.  King belongs in the PDI, his physique is what the IFBB has done to many guys wanting them BIGGER and HARDER over the years.  THEY RUIN them period.  He looked his best in 2001 before his obliques grew 2" and his arms shrunk 3".  He is one the guys that looks better at a smaller bodyweight.   He does not look good now and never will again.  I applaud Magnum for trying to help him get that look back, however he will need to have things SURGICALLY fixed to look good again.  ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #102 on: August 20, 2007, 05:51:52 PM »
yeah Kamali should shrivel up like an Akers ::)

he's be sooooooo much more competitive as a Pro then ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: August 20, 2007, 06:01:03 PM »
Akers is spot-on, Queen Tamale is in the midway point of Palumboism-shot receptors-his extremities are shrinking and his gut keeps getting bigger. 

Its all down hill from here.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #104 on: August 20, 2007, 06:28:27 PM »

Listen mike,

I know you have some fetish for guys in the kitchen...lets be realistic hee.  King belongs in the PDI, his physique is what the IFBB has done to many guys wanting them BIGGER and HARDER over the years.  THEY RUIN them period.  He looked his best in 2001 before his obliques grew 2" and his arms shrunk 3".  He is one the guys that looks better at a smaller bodyweight.   He does not look good now and never will again.  I applaud Magnum for trying to help him get that look back, however he will need to have things SURGICALLY fixed to look good again.  ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!

THe debate here isn't if King is a first tier pro (he isn't),the debate is how hard/how much dedication is needed to look like King,people here claim it's all drugs,all genetics,what it is is gut-wrenching hard work and a life dedicated to one thing and one thing only..........the pusuit of more muscle,that's all im trying to say"if it was easy everyone would look like a pro bodybuilder",they don"t!,i appreciate Kings tenacity/hard work and dedication,to say it's easy to look like he does is false,debate his status as a pro.....don't debate his work ethic!

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2007, 06:31:42 PM »
if it was easy everyone would look like a pro bodybuilder",they don"t!

Uh, if the average bodybuilder didnt have to work for a living, slept 10-12 hours a day, had an extra 30 grand to spend on Insulin, GH, Ten different kinds of Test, Anadrol, Dball, T3, etc...etc............he could probably look better than Queen Palumbo Jr.  ::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #106 on: August 20, 2007, 06:53:09 PM »
He was at his best 1991.
Q

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #107 on: August 20, 2007, 06:54:21 PM »
       Uh, if the average bodybuilder didnt have to work for a living, slept 10-12 hours a day, had an extra 30 grand to spend on Insulin, GH, Ten different kinds of Test, Anadrol, Dball, T3, etc...etc............he could probably look better than Queen Palumbo Jr.  ::)

hahaha..... well said

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #108 on: August 20, 2007, 07:46:07 PM »
We take it for granted that the pros are juicing. What seems clear is many of them reach a point where they cannot retain the size they once had. We don't have to name anyone here but the phenomenon is a reality. What happens in the body to prevent formerly large muscles to remain at that size? It appears that no amount of chemical therapy or intervention can save these physiques.

We are amazed at the off-season size of many pros. However, after they lose a lot of bulk the end result on stage is not so impressive. Seems to me modern professional bodybuilding isn't as easy as the critics imagine.

What worries me is the quality of most judges. Since many cannot discriminate among the competitors they default to using condition as the criterion to separate the bodybuilders. The consequence is those who cannot present in the ultracut mode cannot place high in contests. Many who try to attain this condition have to shed so much bulk that they lose aesthetic lines that make them look better. Guys who look huge in the gym aren't so big on stage. Take too much fat from most bodies, including females, and you usually end up with less than aesthetic forms with gaps everywhere.

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #109 on: August 20, 2007, 07:47:39 PM »
thats not even King, its Bethany Howlett topless in HER ultra expensive kitchen just before she cures cancer and solves the Middle East crisis....

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #110 on: August 20, 2007, 08:54:17 PM »

this truely is a valid point...King's genetics are average at best...He lived off his parents and didn't really have to worry where his next meal was coming from...Put all his time on building a body and responsed to gear...The 21st century bodybuilder(pro) really doesn't even have to suffer anymore...Some guys even use up to 800 grams of carbs a day almost right up to show time...Hardly what you would call "tuff"...They let the drugs do all the work...

Take a guy like Vince Taylor who basically worked in a sweet shop up until he was a pro...Vince is what you could call a true warrior with amazing genetics...

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: August 21, 2007, 01:14:19 AM »
I think King looked good in 2001 and that's about it.   Why does this crap persist?  The guy is genetically limited as a pro and will always fall short.  Yet, every year we have these bullshit "Kamali 3 wks out" type posts.  He should be shot with an axe.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 21, 2007, 01:27:05 AM »
Most pros improve, shari only becomes worser.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #113 on: August 21, 2007, 01:58:03 AM »
Most pros improve, shari only becomes worser.

Are you saying that the closest Tamali comes to being a 'warrior' ::) is when he 'wrestles' and 'subdues' the trouser snake of his G4P patrons, Mars?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #114 on: August 21, 2007, 04:00:41 AM »
Hahahaha have you contacted Animal Pak to become their spokesperson? LMFAO @ calling Kamali a warrior :-X - maybe in the local Rectal Rodeo ;D

hahahaa, oh boy, it looks like Arvilla has some serious priaprism.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #115 on: August 21, 2007, 04:03:38 AM »

sometimes i wonder why i bother trying to share shit with some of you (GeT-Big isn't just a board to "slam" or "own" people,it's for people who enjoy the sport (you don't have to be a bodybuilder yourself),appreciate Kings hard work at leasts

Mike

There you go.. You even owns Tamali
I am a mini beast

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: August 21, 2007, 04:26:00 AM »
Ha ha!  WTF are you talking about ???  First, I never aspired to become a "pro".  Dig up an interview I did for American Muscle Magazine back in 1995 when I was training for the LA.  I was asked how long before I would turn pro.  I laughed and said I had no intentions of going down that route.  By that time, I was already making over $100k/yr at only 22 yrs old.  Why on earth would I want to give up what I thought was a huge paycheck doing something I enjoyed, to become a 3rd tier pro ::)  Second, you know nothing about me other than that which I have revealed on this site.  "things I had to do", "my family didn't help"...lol!  I sleep well at night and have a great family...nice try.

Struggling all those years on my knees...huh?  Please...elaborate...enl ighten us all...don't hold back.

You know what my friend, people talk about hard work, commitment, sacrifice and all those other virtues.  Sure they're important, but after it's all said and done, it all comes down to luck.  Some of us have it and others just don't.  A poor bastard like Tamali has been killing himself for years trying to gain respect and become a tier one bodybuilder.  I'm sure he's worked very hard at it and sacrificed a lot.  Still though, he has nothing to show for it except a fooked up body, poor health and a legion of people who mock and ridicule him.  I have achieved EVERTYHING I ever set out to and have EVERYTHING I ever wanted...and it's happened so easy.  I guess I've just been lucky.  Life is just not fair is it?  

dayum :o i really hit a nerve didn't i ??? the truth hurts sometimes :'(, but hey, whatever helps you sleep at night. :D

those saying that king is all drugs and that anyone could look like him given enough drugs, etc, just wondering if anyone of you has actually tested this theory out? serious q. maybe we should pose this question on the steroid board to get a more qualified opinion? :-\

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #117 on: August 21, 2007, 05:52:06 AM »
I gotta say mindspin seems like a king kamali hater or like he has a personal issue/vendetta with him. i remember reading old fucked up comments he made takin shots at king.

I dont think lowering king will make us think any different of u, if things are so good for u , im sure u shouldnt bother with him.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: August 21, 2007, 06:16:27 AM »
dayum :o i really hit a nerve didn't i ??? the truth hurts sometimes :'(, but hey, whatever helps you sleep at night. :D

those saying that king is all drugs and that anyone could look like him given enough drugs, etc, just wondering if anyone of you has actually tested this theory out? serious q. maybe we should pose this question on the steroid board to get a more qualified opinion? :-\

all drugs asshole! get your head out of your pathetic ass and open your beady lil eyes!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #119 on: August 21, 2007, 07:57:01 AM »
he dosent look that good. im not a fan

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: August 21, 2007, 08:07:46 AM »
all drugs asshole! get your head out of your pathetic ass and open your beady lil eyes!

lol

you believe jay cutler is a worthy mr o so i'll leave you to play in the sandpit with the other kiddies. ;D watch you don't bump into a reality check now won't you sweetie. :-*

like him or not, king is a player and if disgusted gets him in shape you know you kids with your pencils and pens will be kissing his ass. ;)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #121 on: August 21, 2007, 11:10:11 AM »
lol

you believe jay cutler is a worthy mr o so i'll leave you to play in the sandpit with the other kiddies. ;D watch you don't bump into a reality check now won't you sweetie. :-*

like him or not, king is a player and if disgusted gets him in shape you know you kids with your pencils and pens will be kissing his ass. ;)

Why do you call him King?  What is he the king of?  What do you mean he is a "player"?  I look at him as a total failure.  Nothing personal since I don't know the guy.  It's just an opinion based on a carreer that did not meet his overzealous ambitions and a loud mouth that caused him much difficulty. 

Great video of Tamali in the early days.  He's never looked better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ype2HAgrfSM
w

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
Re: Montreal Pro: King Kamali 3 weeks out
« Reply #122 on: August 21, 2007, 03:12:27 PM »
Damn,there's a lot of hate in this thread. :-\  I've been a bb'er  for a long time, and i can't remember a pro hated as much as King.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: August 21, 2007, 03:20:10 PM »
lol

jay cutler is mr o because he meets the current mr o judging criteria more then anyone else thats currently available to choose from you stupid idiot!

Priceless

• Getbig II
  • sevastase was my first victim
« Reply #124 on: August 22, 2007, 04:42:22 PM »
Why do you call him King?  What is he the king of?  What do you mean he is a "player"?  I look at him as a total failure.  Nothing personal since I don't know the guy.  It's just an opinion based on a carreer that did not meet his overzealous ambitions and a loud mouth that caused him much difficulty. 

Great video of Tamali in the early days.  He's never looked better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ype2HAgrfSM
Thats some funny shit right there...