Author Topic: DAVE PULCINELLA @ 2 WEEKS OUT!  (Read 40186 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: DAVE PULCINELLA @ 2 WEEKS OUT!
« Reply #100 on: August 21, 2007, 07:57:31 AM »
DAVE looks great in crouching shot,thats probably late 80's or early nineties,has the matarazzo do'.see how harder and leaner he has gotten and achieved after many years of training and "prep" supp's.to stay with it after all the bad fashions,supps clean and unnnatural,and watch taking your body all throughout each phase that's rare.20 yrs of it that's half his life,cool....

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #101 on: August 21, 2007, 08:04:03 AM »
we all know what steroids can and cannot do, its just getting old from all the guys who are hating on it. All the infighting is getting old and its not helpfull. We should all break camp and take sides then I guess. Whats the point of continuing on and on about the same subject.  Im not just pointing at you ,its a lot of guys.

I think the only time its appropriate to say All Drugs on this board  is when some young dude does roids with no foundation, no technique, no skill level at all, their just bloated messes...and those guys are obvious
I appreciate your points, but alot of kids might look at his physique [or any other pro], and think they could be as big by eating chicken and using creatine. Getbig is bodybuildings reality check.

I certainly don't hate him, or any other bodybuilder [except Shawn], but i hate it when they [or their flunkies] try and make themselves into modern supermen. Pulcinella trains no harder than most natrual Getbiggers, and the only reason he's a monster is because of his cycle. You know it, i know, he knows it, his dealer knows it.

I love bodybuilding - but i'm realistic about what it is. A druggy freakshow.

[final point: he looked alot better when he was younger!]

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: August 21, 2007, 08:04:35 AM »

I think the only time its appropriate to say All Drugs on this board  is when some young dude does roids with no foundation, no technique, no skill level at all, their just bloated messes...and those guys are obvious

I agree.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #103 on: August 21, 2007, 08:15:46 AM »
I appreciate your points, but alot of kids might look at his physique [or any other pro], and think they could be as big by eating chicken and using creatine. Getbig is bodybuildings reality check.

I agree about the kids part. but we cannot live afraid for kids...They will learn eventually and its their parents job not Getbig's.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #104 on: August 21, 2007, 08:16:36 AM »
WTF?  Enough with the all drugs already.  Check out Billy "Guns" if you think steriods will make you a great bodybuilder.  At six foot four the delusional cuntsickle competed as a middleweight and under the infinate training / dieting wisdom of Dave "Fake GH" Palumbo which kind of makes it all that much funnier.   The day Billy "All Drugs" Guns beats Dave Pulcinella I'll chant All Drugs right along side all the haters on this board.

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: August 21, 2007, 08:19:46 AM »
Pulcinella trains no harder than most natrual Getbiggers

I understand the Natural BB mindset but I guarantee that "most natural getbiggers" training for a year or two don't even come close to the level of training and discipline that Dave has had for over 20 years. There's no comparison.

Beyond that, why are the natural fans always trying to put the other BBs down? You don't see any posts saying, "No drugs," when a natural guy posts his pics!

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #106 on: August 21, 2007, 08:26:47 AM »
Ok... see now THIS

is ALL DRUGS.

I'm fairly certain Dave can take him in any show.   There's obviously a lot more to bodybuilding than Testoviron Depot.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #107 on: August 21, 2007, 08:33:24 AM »
WTF?  Enough with the all drugs already.  Check out Billy "Guns" if you think steriods will make you a great bodybuilder.  At six foot four the delusional cuntsickle competed as a middleweight and under the infinate training / dieting wisdom of Dave "Fake GH" Palumbo which kind of makes it all that much funnier.   The day Billy "All Drugs" Guns beats Dave Pulcinella I'll chant All Drugs right along side all the haters on this board.

THere you go!.................this says it all

great post!

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #108 on: August 21, 2007, 08:34:30 AM »
THere you go!.................this says it all

great post!

not really bad example.

ps- Hope Dave wins.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: August 21, 2007, 08:37:57 AM »
Ok... see now THIS

is ALL DRUGS.

I'm fairly certain Dave can take him in any show.   There's obviously a lot more to bodybuilding than Testoviron Depot.

Looks like NO DRUGS to me!! If he did do some drugs he should get his money back because they didn't work.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #110 on: August 21, 2007, 09:20:30 AM »
All the more reason his accomplishments are amazing.

There aren't many who can boast of such a startling transformation. Go here to see how he did it...

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/store/videos/raising-the-bar.html

wow..that is one incredible 12 week transformation....who said that contest prep is all about cutting?
Here comes the money shot

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: August 21, 2007, 09:22:35 AM »

wow..that is one incredible 12 week transformation....who said that contest prep is all about cutting?

It was actually only 8 weeks...and 27 years.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 21, 2007, 09:27:35 AM »
thank you! i will stay natural, but now i know i got alot of time ahead of me before i reach my upper limits.

haha..some of us are pushing that boundary  :)

oddly enough, I am taking less supplements now that when I started.. apart from a post work out shake I eat normally.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 21, 2007, 09:29:31 AM »
How much time (daily) does Dave spend on his beard?...................

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: August 21, 2007, 09:31:43 AM »
It was actually only 8 weeks...and 27 years.

epic waste of a good life..couldn't he find something more productive to do with his time?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 21, 2007, 09:35:24 AM »
epic waste of a good life..couldn't he find something more productive to do with his time?

Like "shaping" his beard perhaps?

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: August 21, 2007, 09:39:15 AM »

Unlike you. How many posts do you have here again?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 21, 2007, 09:44:35 AM »
Unlike you. How many posts do you have here again?

5218, counting this one

but I have an xbox360

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: August 21, 2007, 10:15:27 AM »
5218, counting this one

but I have an xbox360

Good luck with that.   ;)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 21, 2007, 12:04:09 PM »
What's next for Dave.................thi s?

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: August 21, 2007, 01:20:21 PM »
Thanks for the compliment but I'm sitting out this year.  Had far too much going on and barely got to the gym at all in the past 5 months.  So no NA's for me.  I'll be doing the USA's next year.  I do have to requalify though first so I'll find something a few weeks before the USA's.  Good luck to you.  Masters you should wipe up in for sure.  You would be tough in the open as well as you were last year.

oh, im sorry to hear that you ran into problems this year. thats ok, just gives you another year to grow, right?

thanks for the props, bro. im gonna give this my best shot!!!

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: August 21, 2007, 01:22:25 PM »
Why aren't you a pro?

thisll be my 3rd try at the card. hopefully 3rd time is the charm.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: August 21, 2007, 01:28:55 PM »
I don't care that he built his physique using steroids. Its just i'm an ex juicer and i know the difference steroids make. Therefore i don't buy all the 'superhuman effort' bullshit.

being 1) an "ex juicer"...or 2), preparing your body to be onstage against the best in the nation...are about as different as preparing for the "tour de france" or riding your bike to the corner store....you dont have a clue what it takes and never will!!

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: August 21, 2007, 01:29:37 PM »
What's next for Dave.................thi s?

Arvilla has turned on you bro!!!    ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 21, 2007, 01:31:20 PM »

being 1) an "ex juicer"...or 2), preparing your body to be onstage against the best in the nation...are about as different as preparing for the "tour de france" or riding your bike to the corner store....you dont have a clue what it takes and never will!!
hahahha, dude gimme a fuccking break, you come off like you're Jay Cutler preparing for the Olympia, you're a 42 year old local level NPC guy who weighs 205 onstage with 16 inch arms and no quad sweep.