Author Topic: DAVE PULCINELLA @ 2 WEEKS OUT!  (Read 40161 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: DAVE PULCINELLA @ 2 WEEKS OUT!
« Reply #125 on: August 21, 2007, 01:33:04 PM »
Arvilla has turned on you bro!!!    ;)

Nahhh................... ..lol!

i like Dave's "artistic" expressions in his facial hair

(me im wayyy to lazy to spend all that time "shaping" my beard)
 ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: August 21, 2007, 01:34:10 PM »
Im lucky if i remember to shave................... ..........

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: August 21, 2007, 01:46:34 PM »
hahahha, dude gimme a fuccking break, you come off like you're Jay Cutler preparing for the Olympia, you're a 42 year old local level NPC guy who weighs 205 onstage with 16 inch arms and no quad sweep.

With every post you prove more and more that you have no idea what it takes to be in this sport...at ANY level.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: August 21, 2007, 01:47:53 PM »
With every post you prove more and more that you have no idea what it takes to be in this sport...at ANY level.
tell me why Dave is still pining away at the level he is and has no quad sweep or arm size at age 42 then.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: August 21, 2007, 01:49:46 PM »
This would make a great cover for the DVD Raising The Bar Three!

(plus you could throw in some beard grooming tips in the bonus tracks)

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: August 21, 2007, 02:02:11 PM »
tell me why Dave is still pining away at the level he is and has no quad sweep or arm size at age 42 then.

I have a better idea...why don't you try to put down the Twinkies and actually attempt to get yourself anywhere NEAR the kind of shape it takes to get on a pro stage. Show us the results. Then we might respect your opinions. Till then you are no better than a Monday morning quarterback who has never been on the field in his life telling his buddies at work what the coach SHOULD have done last night.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: August 21, 2007, 02:03:34 PM »
I have a better idea...why don't you try to put down the Twinkies and actually attempt to get yourself anywhere NEAR the kind of shape it takes to get on a pro stage. Show us the results. Then we might respect your opinions. Till then you are no better than a Monday morning quarterback who has never been on the field in his life telling his buddies at work what the coach SHOULD have done last night.
why isn't Dave on a "pro stage" then? hahahaa, i don't eat Twinkies either, why don't you show you have some balls and post a picture of yourself? ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: August 21, 2007, 02:05:42 PM »
While you guys fight...........I'm going to get dressed up,take my girl to a nice restaurant and celebrate my birthday!!!

peace

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: August 21, 2007, 02:18:44 PM »

Nahhh................... ..lol!

i like Dave's "artistic" expressions in his facial hair

(me im wayyy to lazy to spend all that time "shaping" my beard)
 ;D

dude, its just a goatee with a chin strap. it takes me less than a minute to shave it, every 3rd day or so.

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: August 21, 2007, 02:20:42 PM »
why isn't Dave on a "pro stage" then? hahahaa, i don't eat Twinkies either, why don't you show you have some balls and post a picture of yourself? ;D

Ha ha nothing. Big deal, I slipped when I meant to type a "National Stage".  You knew what I meant.

There's no point in me posting a pic. I'm in pretty good shape for a guy in my 40s but I'm not a bodybuilder. Just a regular guy who has been around bodybuilding long enough to know the real deal.

And once again you've avoided addressing the fact that you have no passion in life other than posting here.

Next!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #135 on: August 21, 2007, 02:21:28 PM »
hahahha, dude gimme a fuccking break, you come off like you're Jay Cutler preparing for the Olympia, you're a 42 year old local level NPC guy who weighs 205 onstage with 16 inch arms and no quad sweep.

damn, why did you have to and burst his bubble..he just about to tell us about his upcoming movie roles  ::)
Here comes the money shot

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: August 21, 2007, 02:24:03 PM »

lmao!!! you are the biggest clown. my brother is 45 years old, works out 3 times a week and looks 100 times better than you!!

as to why im not on a pro stage...my FIRST attempt to turn pro was in 2005 and i ended up in the overall posedown for the card. my 2nd attempt was last year and again i was in the overall posedown for the card. this will only be my 3rd attempt. not too bad for the piece of physical slop you claim that i am.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: August 21, 2007, 02:25:10 PM »
While you guys fight...........I'm going to get dressed up,take my girl to a nice restaurant and celebrate my birthday!!!

peace

holy shit, mike! she looks amazing!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: August 21, 2007, 02:28:04 PM »
Ha ha nothing. Big deal, I slipped when I meant to type a "National Stage".  You knew what I meant.

There's no point in me posting a pic. I'm in pretty good shape for a guy in my 40s but I'm not a bodybuilder. Just a regular guy who has been around bodybuilding long enough to know the real deal.

And once again you've avoided addressing the fact that you have no passion in life other than posting here.

Next!
if you're in pretty good shape then you should have no probelm posting a picture.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: August 21, 2007, 02:45:11 PM »

lmao!!! you are the biggest clown. my brother is 45 years old, works out 3 times a week and looks 100 times better than you!!

as to why im not on a pro stage...my FIRST attempt to turn pro was in 2005 and i ended up in the overall posedown for the card. my 2nd attempt was last year and again i was in the overall posedown for the card. this will only be my 3rd attempt. not too bad for the piece of physical slop you claim that i am.

Posedowns don't equal pro cards.  You'll never be a pro.  We both know this.  It is good that you melt your liver like a popsicle in the middle of the desert for a plastic trophy.

Also, stop acting like hard work made you look the way you do now.  You posted older pictures, and I bet you were taking the same amount of drugs then, as you are now...right?  WRONG!  I am sure your training changed, and your nutrition changed, but at that level of competition...come on.  If gh/insulin and newer drugs didn't produce better results over the years, then by that logic Ronnie is using the same drugs he used when he placed out of the top 5 at the O, the two years before he won.  Yet somehow, his training weights have increased and so has his muscle mass, by a gigantic amount as we all know.

If you finally experimenting with stuff you've never taken has nothing to do with this, then my muscle/training weights/lifts will increase forever without limitation...it just takes time?

Everyone hits a wall.  How did you push past that wall?  Your ROWDOWNS?  Lol.  Shut up please.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #140 on: August 21, 2007, 02:47:16 PM »
temper35, you are an idiot with all the argumentative and reasoning skills of a squealing piglet in a butcher shop.

Why don't you go stick a few needles into your ass and become Mr. O?...

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 21, 2007, 02:48:07 PM »
if you're in pretty good shape then you should have no probelm posting a picture.

another internet beast lurking behind the keyboard waiting to pounce..

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #142 on: August 21, 2007, 02:49:55 PM »

peace

Looks young.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: August 21, 2007, 02:50:42 PM »
temper35, you are an idiot with all the argumentative and reasoning skills of a squealing piglet in a butcher shop.

Why don't yo
u go stick a few needles into your ass and become Mr. O?...

lol!! thanks for saving me the time of responding to this idiot.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: August 21, 2007, 02:55:55 PM »

peace

umml...why isn't she cooking a nice juicy steak while wearing boy shorts?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: August 21, 2007, 03:13:09 PM »
Dave you are just wanting to qualify as a pro, not compete as one,not hating but thats just about where your genetics may get you, be careful dude, at 42 the body isn't 26 anymore, i hope to be nice and clean by that age, or at least just anti aging, remember Youngblood bro, your skin complexion is quite similar, that blood tends to thicken up over the years make sure your taking your aspirin to thin it out. Good luck

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: August 21, 2007, 03:26:33 PM »

There's a good pic of me in Raising the Bar 1. Buy it and see.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: August 21, 2007, 03:31:24 PM »
There's a good pic of me in Raising the Bar 1. Buy it and see.

its also in the "results" section of my website.

www.davepulcinella.com

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #148 on: August 21, 2007, 03:49:56 PM »

Why don't you go stick a few needles into your ass and become Mr. O?...

I'm afraid I'd end up looking like Dave Pulcinella.

oh and...

"DAVE, YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! Wish I could come up to Cleveland to cheer you on..."

Didn't you say that?  You want to "cheer him on?".  Are MattT and Will Harris going to be there too?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #149 on: August 21, 2007, 03:55:48 PM »
No, I believe the happy couple are on their annual hike up Brokeback Mountain  8)