Author Topic: DAVE PULCINELLA @ 2 WEEKS OUT!  (Read 40163 times)

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: DAVE PULCINELLA @ 2 WEEKS OUT!
« Reply #150 on: August 21, 2007, 04:14:44 PM »
While you guys fight...........I'm going to get dressed up,take my girl to a nice restaurant and celebrate my birthday!!!

peace

Happy birthday Mike. Nice birthday present you got there!

JDawg

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: August 21, 2007, 04:19:45 PM »

lmao!!! you are the biggest clown. my brother is 45 years old, works out 3 times a week and looks 100 times better than you!!

as to why im not on a pro stage...my FIRST attempt to turn pro was in 2005 and i ended up in the overall posedown for the card. my 2nd attempt was last year and again i was in the overall posedown for the card. this will only be my 3rd attempt. not too bad for the piece of physical slop you claim that i am.

Not entirely accurate.  Not trying to be a dick, just knew I had seen you onstage at a pro qualifier prior to 05.  Best of luck to you.

musclememory.com

Nationals - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, Did not place

North American Championships - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 7th

Junior Nationals - NPC, Super-HeavyWeight, 7th
North American Championships - IFBB, Masters HeavyWeight, 1st
North American Championships - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 6th

Masters Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 4th
North American Championships - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 5th

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: August 21, 2007, 04:21:27 PM »
there's his problem right there, he's competing as a Heavyweight with the legs and arms of a middleweight.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #153 on: August 21, 2007, 04:35:58 PM »
Admirable job with the conditioning aka diet, but damn I don't recall ever seeing less separation in any bodybuilder in a long time. With the nice vascularity, perhaps his carbs have just spilled way over. If that's not the issue, perhaps it's just genetics and can not be helped.

Good luck in the show.
a

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #154 on: August 21, 2007, 07:18:22 PM »
Happy birthday Mike. Nice birthday present you got there!
Thanks Mike
IT was a great birthday!!!!!........................

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: August 21, 2007, 07:27:50 PM »
hahahha, dude gimme a fuccking break, you come off like you're Jay Cutler preparing for the Olympia, you're a 42 year old local level NPC guy who weighs 205 onstage with 16 inch arms and no quad sweep.

hahahaha   ;D

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #156 on: August 22, 2007, 12:49:45 AM »

Nahhh................... ..lol!

i like Dave's "artistic" expressions in his facial hair

(me im wayyy to lazy to spend all that time "shaping" my beard)
 ;D

But not your eyebrows, eh rosebud............. ::)     
Cam ad mi

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #157 on: August 22, 2007, 12:51:12 AM »
there's his problem right there, he's competing as a Heavyweight with the legs and arms of a middleweight.

Wow, sometimes you do come through with good insight.
Cam ad mi

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #158 on: August 22, 2007, 01:20:32 AM »
Dave is a warrior no doubt about it..............
Omg.  I love when someone says this about a bodybuilder, especially one on a ton of drugs.  Real warriors don't need gear to get huge.  Like, Ronnie Coleman, yeah he's a "true warrior"...haha come on now...let's get real.
Like Shawn Ray talking about gladiators doing battle and all that bullshit, no, this is bodybuilding...drugs/diet/posing trunks...have at it.
 ::) ::) ::)
N

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #159 on: August 22, 2007, 01:48:47 AM »

being 1) an "ex juicer"...or 2), preparing your body to be onstage against the best in the nation...are about as different as preparing for the "tour de france" or riding your bike to the corner store....you dont have a clue what it takes and never will!!
Wrong again my friend. I've known people who have competed, and in all honesty observing them put me off from ever doing the same. I love training - i think lifting heavy weights is really cool, and i probably always will. Fucking around with slin, lasix and escaline is not someting that ever appealed to me.

I can remember in 97 i was in the back room of a gym with the 'hardcore' crowd, and seeing a monster site injecting into his biceps. He trained like a pussy and lived on junk food - but was simply monstrous. He popped anapolon 50's like tic tacs and was on 2 grams of test a week - which by todays standards isn't very much. After he'd finished [and someone had injected me with 250mgs of testoviron], they all went and did a load of E's in the local nightclub. That's bodybuilding.

[the monster went on to place pretty well at a few shows ;)]

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: August 22, 2007, 01:57:48 AM »
very vascular.,.,no tries.,.,

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #161 on: August 22, 2007, 05:27:14 AM »
Omg.  I love when someone says this about a bodybuilder, especially one on a ton of drugs.  Real warriors don't need gear to get huge.  Like, Ronnie Coleman, yeah he's a "true warrior"...haha come on now...let's get real.
Like Shawn Ray talking about gladiators doing battle and all that bullshit, no, this is bodybuilding...drugs/diet/posing trunks...have at it.

gladiators?  oh please  ::)  glad to shoot video's on a muscle gallery beds is more like it.  let's keep it real please.

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: August 22, 2007, 05:50:42 AM »
gladiators?  oh please  ::)  glad to shoot video's on a muscle gallery beds is more like it.  let's keep it real please.

I'd like to keep it real but I can't figure out what the hell you're talking about!! Nice command of the English language.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #163 on: August 22, 2007, 06:13:33 AM »
Thanks Mike
IT was a great birthday!!!!!........................

Arvilla, is it OK if I say that I think your woman is very hottt?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #164 on: August 22, 2007, 06:20:02 AM »

No need to. We all know you don't have a life already ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: August 22, 2007, 06:30:42 AM »
Laura, is it OK if I say that I think your hussie is very hottt?

Oh brother..

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #166 on: August 22, 2007, 07:06:10 AM »

it is very "ok" ............i think so too  ;D

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #167 on: August 22, 2007, 08:23:21 AM »

Exactly.  Thread over.

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #168 on: August 22, 2007, 08:33:05 AM »

Thread started up again.

Why are you here on Getbig, a BODYBUILDING website, if you don't like bodybuilders?? What DO you like? Give us an example of a bodybuilder you approve of so we can know what to like and what not to like.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 22, 2007, 08:34:15 AM »
Thread started up again.

Why are you here on Getbig, a BODYBUILDING website, if you don't like bodybuilders?? What DO you like? Give us an example of a bodybuilder you approve of so we can know what to like and what not to like.
hahahahha, i love how you think that if someone doesn't like Dave's physique that they're not into bodybuilding. ::)

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #170 on: August 22, 2007, 08:47:45 AM »
hahahahha, i love how you think that if someone doesn't like Dave's physique that they're not into bodybuilding. ::)

No, you're wrong. I question how much the members here could possibly like BB if they are so against the drugs that are an integral part of it. It doesn't make sense to me.

So answer the question...who is a "good" BB, in your estimation?

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #171 on: August 22, 2007, 09:01:01 AM »
No, you're wrong. I question how much the members here could possibly like BB if they are so against the drugs that are an integral part of it. It doesn't make sense to me.

So answer the question...who is a "good" BB, in your estimation?
No one is against drugs. What people don't like is when bodybuilders refuse to admit that 90% of their muscle is from drugs.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #172 on: August 22, 2007, 09:03:23 AM »
yea clear skin and a head of hair  although its shaved    yea he looks real unhealthy    ::)

Looks like hes popping halo's like M n M's...

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: August 22, 2007, 09:14:23 AM »
No one is against drugs. What people don't like is when bodybuilders refuse to admit that 90% of their muscle is from drugs.

The hypocrisy of the nation we live in, which lumps steroids in with cocaine and heroin, make it necessary for all BBs to avoid the issue. They are ILLEGAL, for some ridiculous reason, and the BB community must pretend that they don't exist to protect themselves.

Having said that, I still get the impression that there is a very large anti-drug contingent here at Getbig and it makes no sense to me. Just as a race car driver gets into a machine to make his body go faster than he could naturally, so BBs use chemistry to make their bodies bigger than they would naturally. That's the sport. Like it or leave it. There are dangers inherent in both activities and the participants are well aware of them and decide to take the risk in order to compete. I just can't imagine that on NASCAR forums people are posting things like, "Jeff Gordon's not so great. He's all car!"

Responses?

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #174 on: August 22, 2007, 09:51:51 AM »

Not entirely accurate.  Not trying to be a dick, just knew I had seen you onstage at a pro qualifier prior to 05.  Best of luck to you.

musclememory.com

Nationals - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, Did not place

North American Championships - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 7th

Junior Nationals - NPC, Super-HeavyWeight, 7th
North American Championships - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 6th

Masters Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 4th
North American Championships - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 5th

true...but when i did the 2003 nats, it was NOT with any intentions of "turning pro"...turning pro wasnt even on my radar at that point. i knew it would be my first time on an npc national stage, so i just went there with the intentions of having some fun, maybe making top 15 and enjoying miami.

2005 at the north americans was the first time i actually prepared for a show with the idea and intention of getting the overall and the card.