Author Topic: overseas questions???!!!  (Read 873 times)

sempron20

• Getbig II
overseas questions???!!!
« on: August 19, 2007, 09:05:48 PM »
hey do any of u guys know what the steroid laws in israel are like...i will be there next year...and i am wondering if they are easy to get or what not...i know many other types of drugs are amazingly good quality and easy to get there...as i was there only 1 year ago...but w/AAS im having a lota trouble finding out...or even what the laws might be there pertaining to it! thanks! -semp 8)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: overseas questions???!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 05:32:37 AM »
hey do any of u guys know what the steroid laws in israel are like...i will be there next year...and i am wondering if they are easy to get or what not...i know many other types of drugs are amazingly good quality and easy to get there...as i was there only 1 year ago...but w/AAS im having a lota trouble finding out...or even what the laws might be there pertaining to it! thanks! -semp 8)

I doubt they sell much Pakistani or Egyptian SUS there ;D.

Might ask some of the European Guys here that get around a lot. Freespirit, Loul from Finland, ...

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: overseas questions???!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 11:06:47 AM »
Isreal is a very close ally to US, so I doubt gear is over the counter there likie m,ost of the middle east.
But you may want to look into it, you never know what you may find.
I remeber seeing a webpage somewhere that listed every country in the world and had the rules about if steriopds were legal to purchase w/o a script or not.
I am going to look for that page, and if I find it I will post it.