Author Topic: "If I was 100%, I could have beaten Markus Ruhl" - Bob Chick re 2002 NOC  (Read 4563 times)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: "If I was 100%, I could have beaten Markus Ruhl" - Bob Chick re 2002 NOC
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2007, 01:49:03 PM »

You're a douchbag...hope this helps you in your future posts.

Let's be fair Bob, can you expect anything more from a schmoe with a name like 'dearth' ;D

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2007, 06:26:34 PM »
Bob,

does the overall package you speak of include having a relationship with the head judge?
Ruhl and Paco didn't have lunch with the judges, and didn't quite enjoy the same benefits you seemed to make use of.

you did look your best in 2002, I'll give you that.
However you were also very full of yourself as well.

I never made any excuses, nor did I complain....Marcus beat me fair and square as his mass was a bit too much to overcome that day....

Someone asked me If I thought I beat him, I explained that IMO...had I been a bit sharper (100%)...my overall package would have beaten him.

It would have been a "ridiculous statement" had I been 8th making the same claim......

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2007, 07:00:33 PM »
Markus had bigger arms, shoulders, chest.  Much bigger build.. even up to today Markus has much larger size.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2007, 07:03:22 PM »
Bob,

does the overall package you speak of include having a relationship with the head judge?
Ruhl and Paco didn't have lunch with the judges, and didn't quite enjoy the same benefits you seemed to make use of.

you did look your best in 2002, I'll give you that.
However you were also very full of yourself as well.

You talking about the same releationship with the same head judge that had me stuck at the National level for 13 years?

I never had lunch with them either, or dinner as was falsely reported...

That being said....virtually every pro knows the judges/ officials, and have for many years now...as we are all in the same game, see each other at the same shows, etc....they're still judging on what they see.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2007, 07:07:36 PM »
I never made any excuses, nor did I complain....Marcus beat me fair and square as his mass was a bit too much to overcome that day....

Someone asked me If I thought I beat him, I explained that IMO...had I been a bit sharper (100%)...my overall package would have beaten him.

It would have been a "ridiculous statement" had I been 8th making the same claim......

bahahaha.... monster Pro ownage

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2007, 11:05:57 PM »
chick brought a tighter package and his posing was 100 times better...Why couldn't he have beaten him?

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2007, 11:18:12 PM »

if i remember correctly i think i asked u that question and u simply answered it. nothing wrong with that  ;) 8)

JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2007, 09:13:49 AM »
You talking about the same releationship with the same head judge that had me stuck at the National level for 13 years?

same relationship but more exposure? Yes.

I never had lunch with them either, or dinner as was falsely reported...

if you say so..

That being said....virtually every pro knows the judges/ officials, and have for many years now...as we are all in the same game, see each other at the same shows, etc....they're still judging on what they see.

Are you saying that Jim Rockell is as friendly with Paco as he is you?  how about the pros that live abroad?
can the judges even pronouce their names, much less be "friends"?

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2007, 09:55:38 AM »
Why not? Markus has gotten beaten by smaller more conditioned guys numerous times. If size was the deciding factor then Markus could go no lower than 3rd at the Olympia.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2007, 10:13:36 AM »
Why not? Markus has gotten beaten by smaller more conditioned guys numerous times. If size was the deciding factor then Markus could go no lower than 3rd at the Olympia.
But If Markus was in 100% condition in every contest he enters, he could have beaten all those "Pretty" BBers easily. And also if he comes in shredded once like Ronnie,even he could destroy ronnie.
But,he has NEVER been that shredded condition in his life..

In that NOC,Markus was in pretty good condition. So Bob could do nothing about it and 100% lost against this german monster.